BY SUNDAY RILEY

A hydrating cleansing balm that removes makeup even stubborn eye makeup and impurities with sugar-based cleansers as soothing essential oils calm irritation. Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without fragrance and gluten. see more...

• Sunday Riley products don't smell too good, is this product scent...1 Answers
  • Does this get your makeup off completely? I love Sunday Riley pro...1 Answers
  • I've been eyeing this product for what feels like forever and I j...1 Answers
Bonnie H.
Cabot, AR
I really enjoy this cleansing blam from Sunday Riley. It is sugar-based, so gently exfoliate. When I rinse it off my face, it leaves my skin smooth. Also, it does not have potent scent like Sunday Riley's other products.
Leslie M.
San Rafael, CA
Love everything by Sunday Riley. This product smells so amazing and it gently exfoliates while cleaning your face & moisturizing. It has little bits of sugar that dissolve the more you work it into your skin.
Savvy E.
Fayetteville , AR
Pretty good stuff. I use it every night and usually go buy more within a week because I miss this product. It is well hydrating and doesn't leave me feeling oily. I usually put it on after the shower and before bed and it makes me sleep soundly.
Geeta I.
This product is incredible. It has the same scent that Luna has, and applies smooth. It removes all of my makeup, and has fine scrubbing particles that do not irritate my skin. I love how the balm feels, it leaves oils on your skin after using it so your skin is hydrated. Highly recommend!
Charlotte K.
St Clairsville
I love to use this as a moisturizing mask. It gives a healthy glow to the skin without being harsh. Luxurious packaging, a very effective special treat for your skin. Highly recommended to skincare lovers.
Justin B.
Encino, CA
Honestly really not a huge fan of this. It's not necessarily a bad product but I think it's overpriced for what it is and I'm not a huge fan of the texture it's slightly gritty. I wouldn't repurchase
Tajuana S.
This cleansing butter feels lovely on the skin along with a pleasant orange scent. It's is gentle to use on the eyes and I love it the packaging is very nice and I just love Sunday riley products period.
Amy H.
Love this it was amazing and didn't pill up on my face like many do no matter what suggestions I try use less pat on clean face put it on damp skin dry skin it was very effective and I would buy it again
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
So worth it, has so many benefits to my skin and I really like the packaging. A little pricey but that's okay because it's stuff that actually works! I got this at Sephora and I would purchase again.
Liliana L.
Rialto, CA
I got this cleansing balm as a sample and OMG I am in love with this cleanser leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. This product is specially great for when the skin is feeling irritated helping it to calm and reduce inflammation.
Erin G.
Does this balm emulsify with water and rinse clean, or do you need to use a washcloth to wipe off the balm?
Rashee G.
Dry skin, barely oily...how well would this work/be good for my skin? overall comments?
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I have been very interested in trying this product really all Sunday Riley products in general, is this good for dry acne probe skin?
Lina K.
Berlin , Germany
Is this cleansing balm anything like the clinique take the day off??
michele m.
Norwood, MA
Does this product contain mineral oil? also how does it smell and is it suitable for oily skin?