BY SUNDAY RILEY

A hydrating cleansing balm that removes makeup even stubborn eye makeup and impurities with sugar-based cleansers as soothing essential oils calm irritation. Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without fragrance and gluten. see more...

• Sunday Riley products don't smell too good, is this produ...1 Answers
  • Does this get your makeup off completely? I love Sunday R...1 Answers
  • I've been eyeing this product for what feels like forever...1 Answers
Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm
  • "This product is your new holy grail! Gentle exfoliation while hydrating the skin as the oil breaks down your makeup effectively and gently. Also can be used as a hydrating mask overnight or by being left on the skin for upwards of 20 minutes and then washed off. Your skin will feel softer and more supple after one use! just follow with the ceramic slip or any other water based cleanser after." in 21 reviews
  • "I think a lot of people use this product wrong and that is why it is definitely undervalued. When I bought this the Sunday Riley rep showed me how to use it. You use this product as a 1st and 2nd cleaner. Grab a dome size amount and rub on your dry skin. You rub the product in until it is not grainy just smooth. After that grab your clarisonic and wet your face a bit once it hits the water it gets milky and take absolutely everything off your face!! I love so much about this. I have super sensitive skin and redness and this works wonders " in 11 reviews
Alex A.
Los Angeles, CA
I have had the Sunday Riley Blue Moon cleansing calm for quite a few months now. I enjoy the clean, soft fragrance of this balm. It is a very pale blue in color and has a thick consistency.

This balm melts onto your skin like butter - I am serious! It goes on solid, and the natural heat of your face melts it into your skin. It is very gentle and has caused no breakouts on my sensitive, combination skin. This would be an amazing balm for people who have issues with dry skin.

I hesitate to give it five stars. Even though it is a good product, I don't find it game changing or a "holy grail" find. Those of you who have experience with cleansing oils should not expect anything spectacular. I have experienced similar results with other cleansing oils. This product is also on the expensive side in comparison to said cleansing oils. Give this a try if you have dry skin or are feeling a skin care splurge coming on. It is a good product and everyone has different skin care needs. Otherwise, consider trying other Sunday Riley products such as Luna or Good Genes.
Alyssa S.
Astoria, NY
Such a beautiful, luxurious cleanser. It is super hydrating which I love for my dry skin, and because it's made with sugar, it lightly exfoliated as well. I noticed my skin looked less red and more even after cleansing with this.
Lupe V.
I love cleansing balms. This was definitely a great product but not amazing. I will definitely continue using it but I've used another that I find to be more efficient. Really great product if you've never tried a cleansing balm before
Bonnie H.
Cabot, AR
I really enjoy this cleansing blam from Sunday Riley. It is sugar-based, so gently exfoliate. When I rinse it off my face, it leaves my skin smooth. Also, it does not have potent scent like Sunday Riley's other products.
Cindy G.
This cleansing balm take off all my makeup completely even my most waterproof eyeliner ! I love the fact that It’s super safe and gentle to use around the eyes, this is very important to me since I wear contacts!!
Savvy E.
Fayetteville , AR
Pretty good stuff. I use it every night and usually go buy more within a week because I miss this product. It is well hydrating and doesn't leave me feeling oily. I usually put it on after the shower and before bed and it makes me sleep soundly.
Leslie M.
San Rafael, CA
Love everything by Sunday Riley. This product smells so amazing and it gently exfoliates while cleaning your face & moisturizing. It has little bits of sugar that dissolve the more you work it into your skin.
Geeta I.
This product is incredible. It has the same scent that Luna has, and applies smooth. It removes all of my makeup, and has fine scrubbing particles that do not irritate my skin. I love how the balm feels, it leaves oils on your skin after using it so your skin is hydrated. Highly recommend!
Tara S.
Cheviot
My holy grail evening cleansing balm. It smells amazing and melts my makeup off at the end of the day. I even use it to remove my eye makeup. It doesn't burn my eyes and leave my skin feeling soft and clean.
Charlotte K.
St Clairsville
I love to use this as a moisturizing mask. It gives a healthy glow to the skin without being harsh. Luxurious packaging, a very effective special treat for your skin. Highly recommended to skincare lovers.
Erin G.
JACKSON, MS
Does this balm emulsify with water and rinse clean, or do you need to use a washcloth to wipe off the balm?
Rashee G.
Dry skin, barely oily...how well would this work/be good for my skin? overall comments?
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I have been very interested in trying this product really all Sunday Riley products in general, is this good for dry acne probe skin?
Lina K.
Berlin , Germany
Is this cleansing balm anything like the clinique take the day off??
michele m.
Norwood, MA
Does this product contain mineral oil? also how does it smell and is it suitable for oily skin?