BY SUNDAY RILEY

A hydrating cleansing balm that removes makeup even stubborn eye makeup and impurities with sugar-based cleansers as soothing essential oils calm irritation. Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without fragrance and gluten. see more...

• I need Face wash recommendations. I have mild adult acne ...4 Answers
  • Sunday Riley products don't smell too good, is this produ...1 Answers
  • Does this get your makeup off completely? I love Sunday R...1 Answers
Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm
  • "This product is your new holy grail! Gentle exfoliation while hydrating the skin as the oil breaks down your makeup effectively and gently. Also can be used as a hydrating mask overnight or by being left on the skin for upwards of 20 minutes and then washed off. Your skin will feel softer and more supple after one use! just follow with the ceramic slip or any other water based cleanser after." in 21 reviews
  • "I think a lot of people use this product wrong and that is why it is definitely undervalued. When I bought this the Sunday Riley rep showed me how to use it. You use this product as a 1st and 2nd cleaner. Grab a dome size amount and rub on your dry skin. You rub the product in until it is not grainy just smooth. After that grab your clarisonic and wet your face a bit once it hits the water it gets milky and take absolutely everything off your face!! I love so much about this. I have super sensitive skin and redness and this works wonders " in 11 reviews
Brittany M.
Reno , NV
I love a good makeup melter, so I was so excited to try this product. It's not quite as emollient as other cleansing balms, but it removes all my makeup, and I love the light exfoliating feel to it! Definitely a great first cleansing product!
Jessie S.
Brentwood, CA
My favorite cleansing balm ever! It gets everything off so effectively!! The packaging is beautiful and I purchased it from Sephora! It is a bit pricey but it truly makes a huge difference. I would not ask anything different of this amazing product!
Nicolete G.
Los angeles, CA
I absolutely love this, after aging my face with this cleansing balm my skin feels super soft. I was hesitant to try it because of how it has a sugar like scrub, but it really smooths my skin out and isn't harsh at all, I've already purchased this twice.
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
Excellent but expensive cleansing balm. Works great for getting your makeup and sunscreen off and dissolves oils easily off your face. However it's very expensive and you can get cleansing balms that do just as good a job for a fraction of the price.
Shelbea C.
Chattanooga, TN
This is such a nice high end cleansers for taking off your makeup. It gives a deep clean feeling without leaving a balmy residue. I definitely thing that there are great and cheaper options but if you feel like you wanna splurge, give this a try!
Emily K.
This literally melts the makeup off the face without irritating the eyes. I have used it to take off waterproof eye makeup and it did it amazingly. This is a balm texture that when warms up and melts into an oil like texture. I highly recommend it!
Larisa v.
New York , NY
I love this cleansing balm. I use this at night only and it removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin so soothed. It doubles as a hydrating mask so I do that once or twice a week.i do see difference after 2 month and yes will buy it again
Kenneth A.
Los Angeles
This my first time using this type of cleanser and I must say that I really do like the concept. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized and healthy. I highly recommend Sunday Riley products and would indeed purchase this product again!
Sophie T.
I absolutely love this product I use it at night it helps to remove makeup and leaves my skin so soft. I love the soothing feeling it leaves me with. Its great for sensitive skin and never broke me out. It's kind of expensive for $50 for 3.5 oz container. But totally worth it.
Sydney H.
Mill Valley, CA
I love this cleansing balm, I just wish it wasn't so expensive! I love that it has tiny pieces in it that help to gently remove makeup, and leave my skin feeling really cleansed and moisturized. The light scent is also pleasant and the blue tint is a fun change.
Erin G.
JACKSON, MS
Does this balm emulsify with water and rinse clean, or do you need to use a washcloth to wipe off the balm?
Rashee G.
Dry skin, barely oily...how well would this work/be good for my skin? overall comments?
Cortney C.
San Diego
I need Face wash recommendations. I have mild adult acne and dry skin. I currently use Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm and Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip. I don’t dislike these, just looking to try something new. Any suggestions?
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I have been very interested in trying this product really all Sunday Riley products in general, is this good for dry acne probe skin?
Lina K.
Berlin , Germany
Is this cleansing balm anything like the clinique take the day off??