BY SUNDAY RILEY

A hydrating cleansing balm that removes makeup even stubborn eye makeup and impurities with sugar-based cleansers as soothing essential oils calm irritation. Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without fragrance and gluten. see more...

• Sunday Riley products don't smell too good, is this product scent...1 Answers
  • Does this get your makeup off completely? I love Sunday Riley pro...1 Answers
  • I've been eyeing this product for what feels like forever and I j...1 Answers
Nicolete G.
Los angeles, CA
I absolutely love this, after aging my face with this cleansing balm my skin feels super soft. I was hesitant to try it because of how it has a sugar like scrub, but it really smooths my skin out and isn't harsh at all, I've already purchased this twice.
Shelbea C.
Chattanooga, TN
This is such a nice high end cleansers for taking off your makeup. It gives a deep clean feeling without leaving a balmy residue. I definitely thing that there are great and cheaper options but if you feel like you wanna splurge, give this a try!
Emily K.
This literally melts the makeup off the face without irritating the eyes. I have used it to take off waterproof eye makeup and it did it amazingly. This is a balm texture that when warms up and melts into an oil like texture. I highly recommend it!
Anna C.
New York
I love this cleansing balm. I use this at night only and it removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin so soothed. It doubles as a hydrating mask so I do that once or twice a week.i do see difference after 2 month and yes will buy it again
Kenneth A.
Los Angeles
This my first time using this type of cleanser and I must say that I really do like the concept. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized and healthy. I highly recommend Sunday Riley products and would indeed purchase this product again!
Sophie T.
I absolutely love this product I use it at night it helps to remove makeup and leaves my skin so soft. I love the soothing feeling it leaves me with. Its great for sensitive skin and never broke me out. It's kind of expensive for $50 for 3.5 oz container. But totally worth it.
Alex A.
Los Angeles, CA
I have had the Sunday Riley Blue Moon cleansing calm for quite a few months now. I enjoy the clean, soft fragrance of this balm. It is a very pale blue in color and has a thick consistency.

This balm melts onto your skin like butter - I am serious! It goes on solid, and the natural heat of your face melts it into your skin. It is very gentle and has caused no breakouts on my sensitive, combination skin. This would be an amazing balm for people who have issues with dry skin.

I hesitate to give it five stars. Even though it is a good product, I don't find it game changing or a "holy grail" find. Those of you who have experience with cleansing oils should not expect anything spectacular. I have experienced similar results with other cleansing oils. This product is also on the expensive side in comparison to said cleansing oils. Give this a try if you have dry skin or are feeling a skin care splurge coming on. It is a good product and everyone has different skin care needs. Otherwise, consider trying other Sunday Riley products such as Luna or Good Genes.
Sydney H.
Mill Valley, CA
I love this cleansing balm, I just wish it wasn't so expensive! I love that it has tiny pieces in it that help to gently remove makeup, and leave my skin feeling really cleansed and moisturized. The light scent is also pleasant and the blue tint is a fun change.
Alyssa S.
Astoria, NY
Such a beautiful, luxurious cleanser. It is super hydrating which I love for my dry skin, and because it's made with sugar, it lightly exfoliated as well. I noticed my skin looked less red and more even after cleansing with this.
Lupe V.
I love cleansing balms. This was definitely a great product but not amazing. I will definitely continue using it but I've used another that I find to be more efficient. Really great product if you've never tried a cleansing balm before
Erin G.
Does this balm emulsify with water and rinse clean, or do you need to use a washcloth to wipe off the balm?
Rashee G.
Dry skin, barely oily...how well would this work/be good for my skin? overall comments?
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I have been very interested in trying this product really all Sunday Riley products in general, is this good for dry acne probe skin?
Lina K.
Berlin , Germany
Is this cleansing balm anything like the clinique take the day off??
michele m.
Norwood, MA
Does this product contain mineral oil? also how does it smell and is it suitable for oily skin?