BY SUNDAY RILEY

A hydrating cleansing balm that removes makeup even stubborn eye makeup and impurities with sugar-based cleansers as soothing essential oils calm irritation. Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without fragrance and gluten. see more...

• Sunday Riley products don't smell too good, is this produ...1 Answers
  • Does this get your makeup off completely? I love Sunday R...1 Answers
  • I've been eyeing this product for what feels like forever...1 Answers
Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm
  • "This product is your new holy grail! Gentle exfoliation while hydrating the skin as the oil breaks down your makeup effectively and gently. Also can be used as a hydrating mask overnight or by being left on the skin for upwards of 20 minutes and then washed off. Your skin will feel softer and more supple after one use! just follow with the ceramic slip or any other water based cleanser after." in 21 reviews
  • "I think a lot of people use this product wrong and that is why it is definitely undervalued. When I bought this the Sunday Riley rep showed me how to use it. You use this product as a 1st and 2nd cleaner. Grab a dome size amount and rub on your dry skin. You rub the product in until it is not grainy just smooth. After that grab your clarisonic and wet your face a bit once it hits the water it gets milky and take absolutely everything off your face!! I love so much about this. I have super sensitive skin and redness and this works wonders " in 11 reviews
Lyne A.
San Francisco , CA
This stuff is amazing! I wear make up almost everyday with a gull coverage and this melts everything! Super gentle on the skin and feels like im pre moisturizing my skin after i use it! Super recommended!
Hedia G.
I purchased this Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm awhile back and still have not used this up. This is the perfect type of cleansing balm I should be using for my mature skin. I do not like how it leaves my skin with an oily feel. The product is excellent quality and my daughter used it and thought it was perfect for makeup removal. I still prefer a squeaky clean feeling skin.
Heather H.
I really liked the texture of this cleaning balm. It took off all my makeup made my skin feel really nice though sometimes a little dry. It also smelled wonderful. There really isn't enough product for the price. That being said you only need a little so it will last a long time.
Potoula A.
Hicksville, NY
Cleaned my skin well and it smelled good. Packaging is really pretty and I've heard good things about the brand. Price isn't ideal but it was pretty gentle on my skin. But I also don't know if I used it correctly since it says to make it foamy and it never did. But I'll give it another shot ☺
Juleah B.
Tempe, AZ
Super smoothing cleansing balm that changes consistency during use to leave your skin feeling dewy and refreshed without feeling neither overly squeaky-clean nor greasy: just with soft and beautiful skin! Plus it works great on removing tough eye makeup without irritation!
Kristine Michelle S.
A friend of mine gave me a huge decant of this stuff after we went to sephora, and I have to say... it's pretty good. Although I like cleansing oils better, this did remove a lot of my makeup, and cleansing sunscreen off my face. It just wasn't as good with removing eye makeup.
Sheila B.
Hialeah, FL
I love how a little goes a long way! It is a soft balm that is a little grainy and once it's worked on the skin it disappears into a smooth cream, when mixed with water if slightly foams and removed all makeup and impurities without stripping the skin. Love, love, love!
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
Love, love, love this product!
It smells incredible, melts my makeup away, and leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. The only downside is the prohibitive cost, but if you use sparingly ( I only use it for removing a full face of makeup) it can last you quite a while.
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
Excellent but expensive cleansing balm. Works great for getting your makeup and sunscreen off and dissolves oils easily off your face. However it's very expensive and you can get cleansing balms that do just as good a job for a fraction of the price.
Brittany M.
Reno , NV
I love a good makeup melter, so I was so excited to try this product. It's not quite as emollient as other cleansing balms, but it removes all my makeup, and I love the light exfoliating feel to it! Definitely a great first cleansing product!
Erin G.
Does this balm emulsify with water and rinse clean, or do you need to use a washcloth to wipe off the balm?
Rashee G.
Dry skin, barely oily...how well would this work/be good for my skin? overall comments?
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I have been very interested in trying this product really all Sunday Riley products in general, is this good for dry acne probe skin?
Lina K.
Berlin , Germany
Is this cleansing balm anything like the clinique take the day off??
michele m.
norwood, MA
Does this product contain mineral oil? also how does it smell and is it suitable for oily skin?