BY SUNDAY RILEY #5 in Cleansing Creams & Balms

A hydrating cleansing balm that removes makeup even stubborn eye makeup and impurities with sugar-based cleansers as soothing essential oils calm irritation. Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without fragrance and gluten. see more...

• I need Face wash recommendations. I have mild adult acne ...4 Answers
  • How many of you double cleanse and what cleansers/ balms/...2 Answers
  • Does any one know if this product is discontinued? I real...2 Answers
Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm
  • "This product is your new holy grail! Gentle exfoliation while hydrating the skin as the oil breaks down your makeup effectively and gently. Also can be used as a hydrating mask overnight or by being left on the skin for upwards of 20 minutes and then washed off. Your skin will feel softer and more supple after one use! just follow with the ceramic slip or any other water based cleanser after." in 21 reviews
  • "I think a lot of people use this product wrong and that is why it is definitely undervalued. When I bought this the Sunday Riley rep showed me how to use it. You use this product as a 1st and 2nd cleaner. Grab a dome size amount and rub on your dry skin. You rub the product in until it is not grainy just smooth. After that grab your clarisonic and wet your face a bit once it hits the water it gets milky and take absolutely everything off your face!! I love so much about this. I have super sensitive skin and redness and this works wonders " in 11 reviews
Cindy G.
This cleansing balm take off all my makeup completely even my most waterproof eyeliner ! I love the fact that It’s super safe and gentle to use around the eyes, this is very important to me since I wear contacts!!
Bonnie H.
Cabot, AR
I really enjoy this cleansing blam from Sunday Riley. It is sugar-based, so gently exfoliate. When I rinse it off my face, it leaves my skin smooth. Also, it does not have potent scent like Sunday Riley's other products.
Lupe V.
I love cleansing balms. This was definitely a great product but not amazing. I will definitely continue using it but I've used another that I find to be more efficient. Really great product if you've never tried a cleansing balm before
Tara S.
Cheviot
My holy grail evening cleansing balm. It smells amazing and melts my makeup off at the end of the day. I even use it to remove my eye makeup. It doesn't burn my eyes and leave my skin feeling soft and clean.
Katie G.
If you aren't used to balms, this is a great starter balm despite the price. Wet your face, use a little, wash, then rinse. This balm has a really nice scent, not overpowering and natural. It does a great job of getting all your makeup off as well as all the dirt from your day. A little goes a long way so it's money well spent.
Charlotte K.
St Clairsville
I love to use this as a moisturizing mask. It gives a healthy glow to the skin without being harsh. Luxurious packaging, a very effective special treat for your skin. Highly recommended to skincare lovers.
Tajuana S.
This cleansing butter feels lovely on the skin along with a pleasant orange scent. It's is gentle to use on the eyes and I love it the packaging is very nice and I just love Sunday riley products period.
Justin B.
Encino, CA
Honestly really not a huge fan of this. It's not necessarily a bad product but I think it's overpriced for what it is and I'm not a huge fan of the texture it's slightly gritty. I wouldn't repurchase
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Great cleansing balm , love using this in the evenings when i wind down for the evening. Removes makeup has a nice scent, great product consistency and doesn’t leave my skin oily. I recommend and love this brand.
Liliana L.
Rialto, CA
I got this cleansing balm as a sample and OMG I am in love with this cleanser leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. This product is specially great for when the skin is feeling irritated helping it to calm and reduce inflammation.
Erin G.
Jackson, MS
Does this balm emulsify with water and rinse clean, or do you need to use a washcloth to wipe off the balm?
Rashee G.
Dry skin, barely oily...how well would this work/be good for my skin? overall comments?
Cortney C.
San Diego
I need Face wash recommendations. I have mild adult acne and dry skin. I currently use Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm and Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip. I don’t dislike these, just looking to try something new. Any suggestions?
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
How moisturizing is this cleansing balm? Does it completely remove makeup? Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I have been very interested in trying this product really all Sunday Riley products in general, is this good for dry acne probe skin?

Sephora