BY SUNDAY RILEY

A hydrating cleansing balm that removes makeup even stubborn eye makeup and impurities with sugar-based cleansers as soothing essential oils calm irritation. Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without fragrance and gluten. see more...

• Sunday Riley products don't smell too good, is this product scent...1 Answers
  • Does this get your makeup off completely? I love Sunday Riley pro...1 Answers
  • I've been eyeing this product for what feels like forever and I j...1 Answers
Kim S.
I feel like this is overrated. Does it work? Yes it does but not any better than other brands that are cheaper---I like sunday riley as a brand and i for sure feel like some of their products are worth the hefty price tag (like the luna oil) but this cream is really about the same as like belief which is cheaper and other aqua creams. I am also sensitive to that earthy smell (similar to the lotus cream from FRESH) and this is what that smells like which I do not like.
Alyssa I.
Why on earth did Sephora stop carrying this in store?! I love the cleanser for dry or sensitive skin! It helps exfoliate and won't strip your skin. You apply it the face dry and wait for the beads to go away. Then you wet your face and it turns into milk for a deeper cleanser. Absolutely worth the price.
Starla B.
Conyers, GA
This is super pricey but I have found every ounce of it worth it. I have purchased this twice with my own money and it pulls me in once again every time. I find it effective and highly worth the pretty penny that you spend. I notice a difference when I use others and I will continue to use this!
Amber M.
I love cleansing balms because they leave my skin feeling moisturized but still clean, in comparison to regular makeup wipes. They also get my waterproof mascara off much easier and are solid enough that things dont get too messy (like when i try to use a traditional oil)! This balm feels fantastic !
Angie V.
Thousand Oaks, CA
This is one of my favorite products!  I love the slippery, cooling and calming moisture this provides to my skin!  It's something I trialed from a travel size first, and it made me want to get the full size immediately!  I've got semi-aging skin and this will most definitely be in my skin care rotation!
Amanda G.
Marysville, WA
I got a sample of this product from Sephora and fell in love with the balm texture. It has a coconut oil consistency but nelts down smoother and breaks up make up really well. Only downside is the pricetag but it would be a nice item to spurge on. Would choose this balm over take the day off by clinique
Mich B.
I have started using this as a part of my nighttime routine and i felt like this product had a strange smell to it . i mixed a little bit of this product with my moisturizer to mask the smell and it seemed to work . i only have the sample size and i haven't had any problems with the product otherwise
Alyssa Q.
Huntington Beach, CA
I have really dry skin and this cleanser is perfect. It doesn't dry out my skin or make it feel right like other cleansers I've used in the past. It's super gentle on the eyes and removes all the makeup from my face. I definitely recommend if you have dry skin.
Karen S.
Tustin, CA
It's a good cleanser, but has a bit of a thicker texture than I usually like for my cleansing balms. It did the trick, getting all of my makeup off in one swipe. I did feel like I had to use quite a bit of product however, so the price is the main reason for the 3 stars. I feel like I would use this up far too quickly for the high price point.
Lyne A.
San francisco, CA
This stuff is amazing! I wear make up almost everyday with a gull coverage and this melts everything! Super gentle on the skin and feels like im pre moisturizing my skin after i use it! Super recommended!
Erin G.
Does this balm emulsify with water and rinse clean, or do you need to use a washcloth to wipe off the balm?
Rashee G.
Dry skin, barely oily...how well would this work/be good for my skin? overall comments?
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I have been very interested in trying this product really all Sunday Riley products in general, is this good for dry acne probe skin?
Lina K.
Berlin , Germany
Is this cleansing balm anything like the clinique take the day off??
michele m.
Norwood, MA
Does this product contain mineral oil? also how does it smell and is it suitable for oily skin?