BY SUNDAY RILEY

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A hydrating cleansing balm that removes makeup even stubborn eye makeup and impurities with sugar-based cleansers as soothing essential oils calm irritation. Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without fragrance and gluten. see more...

• I need Face wash recommendations. I have mild adult acne ...4 Answers
  • Sunday Riley products don't smell too good, is this produ...1 Answers
  • Does this get your makeup off completely? I love Sunday R...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This product is your new holy grail! Gentle exfoliation while hydrating the skin as the oil breaks down your makeup effectively and gently. Also can be used as a hydrating mask overnight or by being left on the skin for upwards of 20 minutes and then washed off. Your skin will feel softer and more supple after one use! just follow with the ceramic slip or any other water based cleanser after." in 21 reviews
  • "I think a lot of people use this product wrong and that is why it is definitely undervalued. When I bought this the Sunday Riley rep showed me how to use it. You use this product as a 1st and 2nd cleaner. Grab a dome size amount and rub on your dry skin. You rub the product in until it is not grainy just smooth. After that grab your clarisonic and wet your face a bit once it hits the water it gets milky and take absolutely everything off your face!! I love so much about this. I have super sensitive skin and redness and this works wonders " in 11 reviews
Olivia S.
Lawrenceville, NJ
I really enjoyed this cleansing balm. I find that it works best when you remove the product with a damp wash cloth. It removed my makeup really well, and left my skin feeling clean. The only thing I wish was that it wasn't so pricy, because compared to other cleansing balms, this one costs more, and you get less product.
Michelle L.
Marrero, LA
I tired this as a sample so I can't give a full review but when I tested it out in store is seemed amazing! I'm so intrigued by this brand and have read so many amazing reviews about tons of their products I can't wait to try more! But this one removes makeup so effortlessly without leaving a film over the skin or feeling like the skin is suffocating
Alley R.
This is nice and luxurious feeling. It even heats up a little once you get it going. The skin feels fresh and clean and it breaks down all of my makeup. I took away one star because I didn't notice a huge difference in my skin.
Alyssa I.
Why on earth did Sephora stop carrying this in store?! I love the cleanser for dry or sensitive skin! It helps exfoliate and won't strip your skin. You apply it the face dry and wait for the beads to go away. Then you wet your face and it turns into milk for a deeper cleanser. Absolutely worth the price.
Starla B.
Conyers, GA
This is super pricey but I have found every ounce of it worth it. I have purchased this twice with my own money and it pulls me in once again every time. I find it effective and highly worth the pretty penny that you spend. I notice a difference when I use others and I will continue to use this!
Amanda G.
Marysville, WA
I got a sample of this product from Sephora and fell in love with the balm texture. It has a coconut oil consistency but nelts down smoother and breaks up make up really well. Only downside is the pricetag but it would be a nice item to spurge on. Would choose this balm over take the day off by clinique
Angie V.
Thousand Oaks, CA
This is one of my favorite products!  I love the slippery, cooling and calming moisture this provides to my skin!  It's something I trialed from a travel size first, and it made me want to get the full size immediately!  I've got semi-aging skin and this will most definitely be in my skin care rotation!
Amber P.
I love cleansing balms because they leave my skin feeling moisturized but still clean, in comparison to regular makeup wipes. They also get my waterproof mascara off much easier and are solid enough that things dont get too messy (like when i try to use a traditional oil)! This balm feels fantastic !
Mich B.
I have started using this as a part of my nighttime routine and i felt like this product had a strange smell to it . i mixed a little bit of this product with my moisturizer to mask the smell and it seemed to work . i only have the sample size and i haven't had any problems with the product otherwise
Alyssa Q.
Huntington Beach, CA
I have really dry skin and this cleanser is perfect. It doesn't dry out my skin or make it feel right like other cleansers I've used in the past. It's super gentle on the eyes and removes all the makeup from my face. I definitely recommend if you have dry skin.
Erin G.
Jackson, MS
Does this balm emulsify with water and rinse clean, or do you need to use a washcloth to wipe off the balm?
Rashee G.
Dry skin, barely oily...how well would this work/be good for my skin? overall comments?
Cortney C.
San Diego
I need Face wash recommendations. I have mild adult acne and dry skin. I currently use Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm and Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip. I don’t dislike these, just looking to try something new. Any suggestions?
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I have been very interested in trying this product really all Sunday Riley products in general, is this good for dry acne probe skin?
Lina K.
Berlin , Germany
Is this cleansing balm anything like the clinique take the day off??

back