BY SUNDAY RILEY

A hydrating cleansing balm that removes makeup even stubborn eye makeup and impurities with sugar-based cleansers as soothing essential oils calm irritation. Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without fragrance and gluten. see more...

• I need Face wash recommendations. I have mild adult acne ...4 Answers
  • Sunday Riley products don't smell too good, is this produ...1 Answers
  • Does this get your makeup off completely? I love Sunday R...1 Answers
Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm
  • "This product is your new holy grail! Gentle exfoliation while hydrating the skin as the oil breaks down your makeup effectively and gently. Also can be used as a hydrating mask overnight or by being left on the skin for upwards of 20 minutes and then washed off. Your skin will feel softer and more supple after one use! just follow with the ceramic slip or any other water based cleanser after." in 21 reviews
  • "I think a lot of people use this product wrong and that is why it is definitely undervalued. When I bought this the Sunday Riley rep showed me how to use it. You use this product as a 1st and 2nd cleaner. Grab a dome size amount and rub on your dry skin. You rub the product in until it is not grainy just smooth. After that grab your clarisonic and wet your face a bit once it hits the water it gets milky and take absolutely everything off your face!! I love so much about this. I have super sensitive skin and redness and this works wonders " in 11 reviews
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
This cleansing balm takes off your eye makeup and cleans your face amazing, when you're finished rinsing your face, it feels plump and soft and fresh. I'm in love. The small grains are Awesome for exfoliating but not too harsh on your skin. If you have dry skin you need this for winter. Since I've started using this cleanser I have no more midday dry patches on my face & I have a healthy glow. This is a product that does run on the pricier end but it's worth it! Definite recommended from me!!!
Yerim Y.
This is an oil-based cleansing balm. If you like using oil to remove your makeup, I would recommend this to you. It's like coconut oil where it's solidified in the container but once you warm it up, it gets liquified. It's very gentle on your skin which I like, but I have never been a fan of oil makeup remover for face because you have to wipe it away with facial cloth, and for me, that extra step is what keeps me away from purchasing oil cleansing products.
Alexandra M.
I’m so obsessed with this! Every time I cleanse with it my skin is clean and plump. It’s good for contacts because it doesn’t make your eyes super oily. If you have contacts and use an oil cleanser you most likely know what I mean. You can also use this as a hydrating mask! I normally put it on before I get in the shower and cleanse as my last step in the shower. Try this it’s honestly amazing. I just ran out and I’m missing it so much I will repurchase ASAP.
Linda F.
This is my cleanser of choice on stubborn eye-makeup, it removes it all while leaving the skin super supple and nourished. My skin always feels so nice, soft and hydrated after using this cleansing balm and a little bit does go a long way. It doesn't leave a oily film like other eye-makeup removers either, which is an absolute pet peeve of mine. This cleanser is everything I want in a makeup remover! It feels so luxe!
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
Love this first step cleansing balm. It has a soft sugar type exfoliatior included that gently exfoliates and then disappears into your skin. Great for using as a first cleanser- I use this to take my makeup off and then follow up with the ceramic slip cleanser as a second foaming cleanser. Both work wonderfully together. You use on your skin, rub around and then add water to emulsify and wash away.
Jordan B.
Rocklin, CA
I'm honestly not a huge fan of this product. It feels really gritty when you put it on your skin. But when I'm trying to take the makeup off my delicate eye area, I don't want gritty. I also feel like I have to use more than I do with the other cleansing balms I've tried. I have it 3 stars because it does take makeup off really well, I just think there are much better products for way lower price.
Laura S.
Bladenboro, NC
Hands down my favorite product on the market right now! It surpassed my expectations immensely! Love love love this product! It does wonders for my skin! I'm a repeat user and plan on keeeping that way. I purchased my product from a friend who recommended it to me. The packaging is lovely and looks high end. I plan to buy this along with other products of the same brand again!
Whitney Z.
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. This product is so dreamy. It's the lightest exfoliant that turns into this buttery cleanser that leaves the skin feeling so soft and never stripped of its natural oils. When I started using this I was having skin issues and they all but disappeared when I had been using this product consistently. I would fully recommend this product.
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
This helps melt my makeup effortlessly. I was surprise that it removed my entire makeup off without leaving any residue. I also how his can also be used as a hydrating mask and it has little beads to exfoliate the skin.
Mango 🐹.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this as my first step in double cleansing. There are little granual to help gently exfoliate the skin. You have to add water in order to massage it into the skin.... It's a balm. However, i notice this doesn't turn into an oil based
Erin G.
JACKSON, MS
Does this balm emulsify with water and rinse clean, or do you need to use a washcloth to wipe off the balm?
Rashee G.
Dry skin, barely oily...how well would this work/be good for my skin? overall comments?
Cortney C.
San Diego
I need Face wash recommendations. I have mild adult acne and dry skin. I currently use Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm and Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip. I don’t dislike these, just looking to try something new. Any suggestions?
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I have been very interested in trying this product really all Sunday Riley products in general, is this good for dry acne probe skin?
Lina K.
Berlin , Germany
Is this cleansing balm anything like the clinique take the day off??