BY SUNDAY RILEY

A hydrating cleansing balm that removes makeup even stubborn eye makeup and impurities with sugar-based cleansers as soothing essential oils calm irritation. Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without fragrance and gluten. see more...

• Sunday Riley products don't smell too good, is this product scent...1 Answers
  • Does this get your makeup off completely? I love Sunday Riley pro...1 Answers
  • I've been eyeing this product for what feels like forever and I j...1 Answers
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
Love this first step cleansing balm. It has a soft sugar type exfoliatior included that gently exfoliates and then disappears into your skin. Great for using as a first cleanser- I use this to take my makeup off and then follow up with the ceramic slip cleanser as a second foaming cleanser. Both work wonderfully together. You use on your skin, rub around and then add water to emulsify and wash away.
Jordan B.
Rocklin, CA
I'm honestly not a huge fan of this product. It feels really gritty when you put it on your skin. But when I'm trying to take the makeup off my delicate eye area, I don't want gritty. I also feel like I have to use more than I do with the other cleansing balms I've tried. I have it 3 stars because it does take makeup off really well, I just think there are much better products for way lower price.
Jennifer V.
I'm not too crazy about this. I haven't noticed any crazy benefits that would change my opinion from "meh".

The smell is relaxing, so it's definitely ideal to use this product before bed. It's best use is for removing makeup.

I can't personally use this item as a stand alone cleanser because i can't stand the feeling of oil sitting on my face. I was under the impression that this would lather a bit and exfoliate but there is no lather.

I'm sure this is a product many people love, especially those with dry skin. Me? It's just meh, I wouldn't repurchase
Laura S.
['Bladenboro', ''], NC
Hands down my favorite product on the market right now! It surpassed my expectations immensely! Love love love this product! It does wonders for my skin! I'm a repeat user and plan on keeeping that way. I purchased my product from a friend who recommended it to me. The packaging is lovely and looks high end. I plan to buy this along with other products of the same brand again!
Whitney Z.
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. This product is so dreamy. It's the lightest exfoliant that turns into this buttery cleanser that leaves the skin feeling so soft and never stripped of its natural oils. When I started using this I was having skin issues and they all but disappeared when I had been using this product consistently. I would fully recommend this product.
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
This helps melt my makeup effortlessly. I was surprise that it removed my entire makeup off without leaving any residue. I also how his can also be used as a hydrating mask and it has little beads to exfoliate the skin.
Mango 🐹.
Jersey City , NJ
I use this as my first step in double cleansing. There are little granual to help gently exfoliate the skin. You have to add water in order to massage it into the skin.... It's a balm. However, i notice this doesn't turn into an oil based
Olivia S.
Lawrenceville, NJ
I really enjoyed this cleansing balm. I find that it works best when you remove the product with a damp wash cloth. It removed my makeup really well, and left my skin feeling clean. The only thing I wish was that it wasn't so pricy, because compared to other cleansing balms, this one costs more, and you get less product.
Michelle L.
Marrero, LA
I tired this as a sample so I can't give a full review but when I tested it out in store is seemed amazing! I'm so intrigued by this brand and have read so many amazing reviews about tons of their products I can't wait to try more! But this one removes makeup so effortlessly without leaving a film over the skin or feeling like the skin is suffocating
Kim S.
I feel like this is overrated. Does it work? Yes it does but not any better than other brands that are cheaper---I like sunday riley as a brand and i for sure feel like some of their products are worth the hefty price tag (like the luna oil) but this cream is really about the same as like belief which is cheaper and other aqua creams. I am also sensitive to that earthy smell (similar to the lotus cream from FRESH) and this is what that smells like which I do not like.
Erin G.
Does this balm emulsify with water and rinse clean, or do you need to use a washcloth to wipe off the balm?
Rashee G.
Dry skin, barely oily...how well would this work/be good for my skin? overall comments?
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I have been very interested in trying this product really all Sunday Riley products in general, is this good for dry acne probe skin?
Lina K.
Berlin , Germany
Is this cleansing balm anything like the clinique take the day off??
michele m.
Norwood, MA
Does this product contain mineral oil? also how does it smell and is it suitable for oily skin?