BY SUNDAY RILEY

A hydrating cleansing balm that removes makeup even stubborn eye makeup and impurities with sugar-based cleansers as soothing essential oils calm irritation. Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without fragrance and gluten. see more...

• Sunday Riley products don't smell too good, is this product scent...1 Answers
  • Does this get your makeup off completely? I love Sunday Riley pro...1 Answers
  • I've been eyeing this product for what feels like forever and I j...1 Answers
Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm
  • "This product is your new holy grail! Gentle exfoliation while hydrating the skin as the oil breaks down your makeup effectively and gently. Also can be used as a hydrating mask overnight or by being left on the skin for upwards of 20 minutes and then washed off. Your skin will feel softer and more supple after one use! just follow with the ceramic slip or any other water based cleanser after." in 21 reviews
  • "I think a lot of people use this product wrong and that is why it is definitely undervalued. When I bought this the Sunday Riley rep showed me how to use it. You use this product as a 1st and 2nd cleaner. Grab a dome size amount and rub on your dry skin. You rub the product in until it is not grainy just smooth. After that grab your clarisonic and wet your face a bit once it hits the water it gets milky and take absolutely everything off your face!! I love so much about this. I have super sensitive skin and redness and this works wonders " in 11 reviews
ashley g.
this is a great cleansing balm that you can't find anywhere. it's annoying. It gives a slight exfoliation so you can't use it on your eyes but otherwise it's amazing
Elizabeth E.
This is such a unique way to remove makeup! It smells amazing and relaxes you at the end of the day, and leaves your skin feeling so soft and glowing with health
Bekah W.
Elgin, IL
I received this product as a sample and I definitely recommend it. In fact I would recommend this entire brand of products to anyone. They are definitely pricey but they are worth the money.
Nikki G.
Sunday Riley products have changed my life! I use nearly this entire line of skincare and my face has never looked or felt better. This balm is my holy grail during the winter for makeup removal as well as a quick hydrating mask when the winter weather attempts to strip my face's moisture. It is effective at removing even the most stubborn waterproof mascara & liner. A few gentle, circular motions of applying the balm followed by adding water to the face produces a milky textured cleanser that melts away all your makeup. And what's left behind is a face that's clean, but not stripped. Oh, did I mention it smells great too?!
Serenity K.
Syracuse, NY
This is an amazing cleansing balm with lots of amazing benefits! I am oily, but this does an amazing job at cleansing my skin and giving it the extra hydration that it needs. I e never found a cleansing balm that shows and immediacy difference right after I take it off. The blue tansy helps to sooth and clear my breakouts. The butters are super smoothing and softening. The sugar is a great natural humectant. AND a great bonus is that you can leave it on for twenty minutes so it acts as a mask. Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm
Meredith S.
DUNWOODY, GA
Love this cleanser!
Like I look forward to getting to use it during the day. I really like that it gently exfoliates (so I feel good doing it nightly) and doesn't cause my oily skin to over compensate. For me it's effective in removing makeup residue and daily grime, my skins feels clean and soft after use. I think it works best when used sparingly, no more than a quarter sized dollop for my whole face and underneath my chin. Docked one star for the price point, there are so many cheaper cleansers out there. My favorite part is the color, texture and smell. It's like if the ocean was a dessert.
Megan B.
I wish this wasn't so darn expensive. I bought a skin care box from Sephora and this was in it and I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked it. Thinking of all the bombs that ever try to make it this once the most effective and it doubles as a moisturizing mask. There's a reason why these products are so hyped she knows what she's doing and she's making great products they are just not affordable. It's a real shame because I'm not gonna spend that much money on something that I'm basically removing right away.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
This cleansing balm takes off your eye makeup and cleans your face amazing, when you're finished rinsing your face, it feels plump and soft and fresh. I'm in love. The small grains are Awesome for exfoliating but not too harsh on your skin. If you have dry skin you need this for winter. Since I've started using this cleanser I have no more midday dry patches on my face & I have a healthy glow. This is a product that does run on the pricier end but it's worth it! Definite recommended from me!!!
Yerim Y.
This is an oil-based cleansing balm. If you like using oil to remove your makeup, I would recommend this to you. It's like coconut oil where it's solidified in the container but once you warm it up, it gets liquified. It's very gentle on your skin which I like, but I have never been a fan of oil makeup remover for face because you have to wipe it away with facial cloth, and for me, that extra step is what keeps me away from purchasing oil cleansing products.
Alexandra M.
I’m so obsessed with this! Every time I cleanse with it my skin is clean and plump. It’s good for contacts because it doesn’t make your eyes super oily. If you have contacts and use an oil cleanser you most likely know what I mean. You can also use this as a hydrating mask! I normally put it on before I get in the shower and cleanse as my last step in the shower. Try this it’s honestly amazing. I just ran out and I’m missing it so much I will repurchase ASAP.
Erin G.
Does this balm emulsify with water and rinse clean, or do you need to use a washcloth to wipe off the balm?
Rashee G.
Dry skin, barely oily...how well would this work/be good for my skin? overall comments?
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I have been very interested in trying this product really all Sunday Riley products in general, is this good for dry acne probe skin?
Lina K.
Berlin , Germany
Is this cleansing balm anything like the clinique take the day off??
michele m.
norwood, MA
Does this product contain mineral oil? also how does it smell and is it suitable for oily skin?