BY SUNDAY RILEY

A hydrating cleansing balm that removes makeup even stubborn eye makeup and impurities with sugar-based cleansers as soothing essential oils calm irritation. Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without fragrance and gluten. see more...

• Sunday Riley products don't smell too good, is this product scent...1 Answers
  • Does this get your makeup off completely? I love Sunday Riley pro...1 Answers
  • I've been eyeing this product for what feels like forever and I j...1 Answers
Tara S.
Cheviot
My holy grail evening cleansing balm. It smells amazing and melts my makeup off at the end of the day. I even use it to remove my eye makeup. It doesn't burn my eyes and leave my skin feeling soft and clean.
Katie G.
If you aren't used to balms, this is a great starter balm despite the price. Wet your face, use a little, wash, then rinse. This balm has a really nice scent, not overpowering and natural. It does a great job of getting all your makeup off as well as all the dirt from your day. A little goes a long way so it's money well spent.
Candace L.
Mesquite
My mother actually bought this and gave it to me , I guess cause she didn't like it but it a nice product I really don't use stuff like this so is was a first time for everything and she go it from ulta
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Great cleansing balm , love using this in the evenings when i wind down for the evening. Removes makeup has a nice scent, great product consistency and doesn’t leave my skin oily. I recommend and love this brand.
m_templeman T.
Plainsboro, NJ
This left my face feeling soft and smooth.  I typically have combination skin that can range from really oily to very dry and this moisturized my face without making it feel oily the next morning.
Frazay A.
Fullerton, CA
Love this stuff too bad they're discontinuing it. It smells so yummy and works as a 2in1 cleanser and makeup remover. Careful a little goes a long way too much product will make your face feel greasy.
Moriah F.
Groveland
I use this one days where I’m not wearing makeup (I don’t think it removes that well) or in the morning. Unlike most balms, this has a bit of grainy texture so it does exfoliate a little bit. Think of this as skincare instead of makeup remover. I have to say that it really leaves your skin feeling nice. I keep a backup, just in case.
Elizabeth C.
San Francisco, CA
I love this cleanser! It's such a great balm that removes my makeup and leaves my face feeling soft and refreshed! Wish it wasn't so pricey but it is such a fabulous cleanser!
Jade E.
Omg this stuff is so good I love cleansing balms over foamy cleansers after you wash it off your skin feels soo nice and soft and not all stripped of the oils you actually need in your skin
Morgan L.
I really wanna try this but it is so expensive and everyone says it is so good so I would love to have it and it’s a nice packaging gentle and everything ughh I like it
Erin G.
Does this balm emulsify with water and rinse clean, or do you need to use a washcloth to wipe off the balm?
Rashee G.
Dry skin, barely oily...how well would this work/be good for my skin? overall comments?
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I have been very interested in trying this product really all Sunday Riley products in general, is this good for dry acne probe skin?
Lina K.
Berlin , Germany
Is this cleansing balm anything like the clinique take the day off??
michele m.
Norwood, MA
Does this product contain mineral oil? also how does it smell and is it suitable for oily skin?