BY SUNDAY RILEY

A hydrating cleansing balm that removes makeup even stubborn eye makeup and impurities with sugar-based cleansers as soothing essential oils calm irritation. Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without fragrance and gluten. see more...

• Sunday Riley products don't smell too good, is this produ...1 Answers
  • Does this get your makeup off completely? I love Sunday R...1 Answers
  • I've been eyeing this product for what feels like forever...1 Answers
Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm
  • "This product is your new holy grail! Gentle exfoliation while hydrating the skin as the oil breaks down your makeup effectively and gently. Also can be used as a hydrating mask overnight or by being left on the skin for upwards of 20 minutes and then washed off. Your skin will feel softer and more supple after one use! just follow with the ceramic slip or any other water based cleanser after." in 21 reviews
  • "I think a lot of people use this product wrong and that is why it is definitely undervalued. When I bought this the Sunday Riley rep showed me how to use it. You use this product as a 1st and 2nd cleaner. Grab a dome size amount and rub on your dry skin. You rub the product in until it is not grainy just smooth. After that grab your clarisonic and wet your face a bit once it hits the water it gets milky and take absolutely everything off your face!! I love so much about this. I have super sensitive skin and redness and this works wonders " in 11 reviews
Katie G.
If you aren't used to balms, this is a great starter balm despite the price. Wet your face, use a little, wash, then rinse. This balm has a really nice scent, not overpowering and natural. It does a great job of getting all your makeup off as well as all the dirt from your day. A little goes a long way so it's money well spent.
Candace L.
Mesquite
My mother actually bought this and gave it to me , I guess cause she didn't like it but it a nice product I really don't use stuff like this so is was a first time for everything and she go it from ulta
m_templeman T.
Plainsboro, NJ
This left my face feeling soft and smooth.  I typically have combination skin that can range from really oily to very dry and this moisturized my face without making it feel oily the next morning.
Frazay A.
Fullerton, CA
Love this stuff too bad they're discontinuing it. It smells so yummy and works as a 2in1 cleanser and makeup remover. Careful a little goes a long way too much product will make your face feel greasy.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
This cleansing balm is a great one. You can use it to cleanse or use it as a mask as well. I’ve used it on my face for 45 minutes and then washed it off and it works beautifully when you layer it’s counterparts of Luna oil and/or water cream afterward.
Lipstick B.
houston
It’s a lovely cleanse but the sugar beads get in my eye without fail every single time . I take my cleanser close to my eyes to remove traces of eye makeup and . I think it’s nice but the beads are too big imo
Moriah F.
Groveland
I use this one days where I’m not wearing makeup (I don’t think it removes that well) or in the morning. Unlike most balms, this has a bit of grainy texture so it does exfoliate a little bit. Think of this as skincare instead of makeup remover. I have to say that it really leaves your skin feeling nice. I keep a backup, just in case.
Elizabeth C.
San Francisco, CA
I love this cleanser! It's such a great balm that removes my makeup and leaves my face feeling soft and refreshed! Wish it wasn't so pricey but it is such a fabulous cleanser!
Ludimila A.
North Wales, PA
Exceeded my expectations! I don't know what it is but my skin looks amazing. Have used it about a month and really noticed a difference the other day. I highly recommend it.
Jade E.
Omg this stuff is so good I love cleansing balms over foamy cleansers after you wash it off your skin feels soo nice and soft and not all stripped of the oils you actually need in your skin
Erin G.
Does this balm emulsify with water and rinse clean, or do you need to use a washcloth to wipe off the balm?
Rashee G.
Dry skin, barely oily...how well would this work/be good for my skin? overall comments?
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I have been very interested in trying this product really all Sunday Riley products in general, is this good for dry acne probe skin?
Lina K.
Berlin , Germany
Is this cleansing balm anything like the clinique take the day off??
michele m.
norwood, MA
Does this product contain mineral oil? also how does it smell and is it suitable for oily skin?