BY SUNDAY RILEY

A hydrating cleansing balm that removes makeup even stubborn eye makeup and impurities with sugar-based cleansers as soothing essential oils calm irritation. Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without fragrance and gluten. see more...

• Sunday Riley products don't smell too good, is this product scent...1 Answers
  • Does this get your makeup off completely? I love Sunday Riley pro...1 Answers
  • I've been eyeing this product for what feels like forever and I j...1 Answers
Stephanie K.
Montreal , QC
This is hands down the best make up remover! I live using this as my first step in my double cleansing routine. I wish they would lower the price though.
Huvie D.
Spring Valley, NY
I like this cleansing balm but there are others that I simply like more. Like eh it’s fine but I like balms that also are a luxurioys experience to use
Allison T.
Miramichi
Wanted to love this but it just did not work with my skin. Broke me out completely so I ended up just giving it to a friend. Seems to work ok for her.
Adaxel O.
Calabar
It is a pretty cool, I've used it a couple of time and it is nice. I like the product. I've use it some times and also recommended it. Very effective
Liibny A.
No cargo del país, el Esta bien pero en esas cosas no se me lo mejor es una de vacaciones en la ropa que no me duele el Me dijo. Rico rico que no
Afra U.
Ilford
I give this product a good 5 star because it cleanses your skin really well it also brights your skin it's like a face vacuum cleaner love it!
Lucy H.
Perth
Absolutely love this cleanser. It's really good for removing make up. So good for my dry skin. Slight exfoliation and washes off easily.
Freya G.
Sydney
I felt like this product was more of a moisturise than a cleansing balm. it was really pricey aswell so I probably won't use it again.
Courtney G.
Gloucester, Gloucestershire
I love using cleansers that start off as a balm and turn into an oil. This makes my skin feel hydrated and like I've been to a spa!
Katherine A.
Toronto, ON
I used this product. I thought it was nice but the price point is incredibly high and the results didn't warrant the price point.
Erin G.
Does this balm emulsify with water and rinse clean, or do you need to use a washcloth to wipe off the balm?
Rashee G.
Dry skin, barely oily...how well would this work/be good for my skin? overall comments?
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I have been very interested in trying this product really all Sunday Riley products in general, is this good for dry acne probe skin?
Lina K.
Berlin , Germany
Is this cleansing balm anything like the clinique take the day off??
michele m.
Norwood, MA
Does this product contain mineral oil? also how does it smell and is it suitable for oily skin?