BY SUNDAY RILEY

A hydrating cleansing balm that removes makeup even stubborn eye makeup and impurities with sugar-based cleansers as soothing essential oils calm irritation. Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without fragrance and gluten. see more...

• Sunday Riley products don't smell too good, is this product scent...1 Answers
  • Does this get your makeup off completely? I love Sunday Riley pro...1 Answers
  • I've been eyeing this product for what feels like forever and I j...1 Answers
Elle D.
Bradford
I use this product to take of my makeup when i get in really late and i dont have the energy to use all my cleansers this product breaks away my makeup on my face and is so gently done the only thing i would improve is the smell as it doesnt smell nice
Glorife C.
Calgary, AB
I fell victim to the cult beauty trend. It shouldn't be called the cult beauty trend, it should be called the little beauty option everyone needs. Great product and not at all intimidating. Also love the packaging.
Shahla R.
THis balm does an incredible job of melting off all the makeup, oil and dirt that has found a home on my face throughout the day. I follow this up with a cleanser and by the time I'm done, all traces of makeup/dirt and oil and off of my skin. Unlike the Luna OIl this doesn't have a strong smell and is beautifully uncomplicated.
Cíntia O.
Goiânia
Uou que beleza de produto .. mega apaixonada . ♥ só dei dizer aprovo aprovo e aprovo hehe vamos lá experimentem . Quiser mais informações fale cmg . Tenho muitas dicas para dar a vocês ....Obrigada !!
Naomi H.
Beautiful cleanser, smells amazing, feels amazing, my skin feels so clean and not dry at all after. The only downside is the price, quite expensive for a cleanser but I would still purchase again!
Gabrielle A.
Southport, Queensland
I love this product! So creamy and makes my skin feel amazing. The girls at Mecca Maxima recommended this product to me, and this is the second tun I've bought! I am extremely happy with this product, and will continue to use it
Nicole K.
Thornhill, ON
This was a really interesting Balm. It was more textured than other ones I've used. I did find it calming, and it did a nice job removing my makeup at the end of the day.
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
I had very high hopes for this cleanser as Sunday Riley products are meant to be amazing. However, this was such a disappointment to me. It feels really nice taking off your makeup, has a nice smell and texture, and my skin felt nice after. The part that was disappointing was how my skin felt the next morning and for an entire week after using it. It was overproducing oil like crazy and always felt really greasy. I couldn't get over how oily my skin was and I'm very happy I got this in a Sephora Favourites kit and didn't have to pay full price and waste that much money.
Shayla M.
Big price but worth the money in everyway ... i usually have a hard time paying for expensive products like these just incase they dont work but these products do
Kelsey F.
Saskatoon, UT
I really have liked this cleansing balm. It does not make my skin feel oily like some cleansing balms do and I love that it leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated!
Erin G.
Does this balm emulsify with water and rinse clean, or do you need to use a washcloth to wipe off the balm?
Rashee G.
Dry skin, barely oily...how well would this work/be good for my skin? overall comments?
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I have been very interested in trying this product really all Sunday Riley products in general, is this good for dry acne probe skin?
Lina K.
Berlin , Germany
Is this cleansing balm anything like the clinique take the day off??
michele m.
Norwood, MA
Does this product contain mineral oil? also how does it smell and is it suitable for oily skin?