BY SUNDAY RILEY

A hydrating cleansing balm that removes makeup even stubborn eye makeup and impurities with sugar-based cleansers as soothing essential oils calm irritation. Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without fragrance and gluten. see more...

• I need Face wash recommendations. I have mild adult acne ...4 Answers
  • Sunday Riley products don't smell too good, is this produ...1 Answers
  • Does this get your makeup off completely? I love Sunday R...1 Answers
Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm
  • "This product is your new holy grail! Gentle exfoliation while hydrating the skin as the oil breaks down your makeup effectively and gently. Also can be used as a hydrating mask overnight or by being left on the skin for upwards of 20 minutes and then washed off. Your skin will feel softer and more supple after one use! just follow with the ceramic slip or any other water based cleanser after." in 21 reviews
  • "I think a lot of people use this product wrong and that is why it is definitely undervalued. When I bought this the Sunday Riley rep showed me how to use it. You use this product as a 1st and 2nd cleaner. Grab a dome size amount and rub on your dry skin. You rub the product in until it is not grainy just smooth. After that grab your clarisonic and wet your face a bit once it hits the water it gets milky and take absolutely everything off your face!! I love so much about this. I have super sensitive skin and redness and this works wonders " in 11 reviews
Kassia P.
London, London
Smells like chocolate orange which is a huge bonus.

This multipurpose balm-to-oil can be used as a cleanser, mask or oil. It is so luxurious and melts every bit of make up off your skin and leaves it feeling baby soft.

Haven't used it as the other two purposes yet and it is pricey but a really nice luxurious cleanser.
Lucri I.
Patchway, Bristol
I'm pretty surprised by the low-ish rating on this product. It's my favorite balm cleanser! It's literally like a spa for your face. Crazy expensive, but it's such a treat for your face.  It has a nice lovely package and I must say I would definitely buy this one again!

Hillary W.
Toronto, ON
I was so excited to try this and read so many good reviews for it. But since I usually use cleansing oils and balms to remove waterproof eye makeup, this just irritated my eyes and my skin was left feeling like there was a film over it. For the price, I would rather try something else.
Caitlin K.
Edmonton, AB
Sunday Riley makes the best skin care products, I have purchased mostly every product by them thats available in canada. These products are packaged beautifully and they deliver their promise. The tranquility cleansing balm is amazing for my sensitive skin, no irritation
Elana D.
Thornhill, ON
Amazing cleansing balm that helps remove even the most stubborn makeup! The only downfall is the high price! This was amazing for sensitive skin and had such an amazing and fruity smell! I would totally recommend this to someone who doesn't mind splurging on skin care
Charlie R.
Broke me out so bad! Luckily space nk returned it as they could see how bad the reaction was! They said that it contains bees wax, which breaks a lot of people out! So keep this in mind if your skin is a little temperamental! I would not repurchase I'm afraid!
cristina p.
Olbia
I am completely in love with this cleansing balm. Removes all makeup, even waterproof makeup. I've used a lot of cleansing balms, but I always come back to this one. Lovely packaging, it looks beautiful on my bathroom shelf. I will repurchase this for sure.
Deana M.
I love this product! It is expensive but it is a total treat! First off this product smells amazing! I love the way the product melts it feels luxurious to use, leaves skin smooth and hydrated, and when i use this at night i wake up with a glowing complexion.
Deandra C.
Calgary, Alberta
I wanted to love this, but hated the cucumber based smell (personal I know) and I didn't like how it felt on my skin, felt a bit sticky and my skin didn't soak it up as much as other similar products. For the smell and sticky feeling alone, I won't try again.
Caroline L.
You can get a cleansing balm much less expensive than this and it will do the same thing. The scent was the best part and frankly fragrance isn't even good for your skin. It removed my makeup but required a lot of rinsing and a lot of product.
Erin G.
JACKSON, MS
Does this balm emulsify with water and rinse clean, or do you need to use a washcloth to wipe off the balm?
Rashee G.
Dry skin, barely oily...how well would this work/be good for my skin? overall comments?
Cortney C.
San Diego
I need Face wash recommendations. I have mild adult acne and dry skin. I currently use Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm and Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip. I don’t dislike these, just looking to try something new. Any suggestions?
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I have been very interested in trying this product really all Sunday Riley products in general, is this good for dry acne probe skin?
Lina K.
Berlin , Germany
Is this cleansing balm anything like the clinique take the day off??