BY SUNDAY RILEY

A hydrating cleansing balm that removes makeup even stubborn eye makeup and impurities with sugar-based cleansers as soothing essential oils calm irritation. Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without fragrance and gluten. see more...

• Sunday Riley products don't smell too good, is this produ...1 Answers
  • Does this get your makeup off completely? I love Sunday R...1 Answers
  • I've been eyeing this product for what feels like forever...1 Answers
Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm
  • "This product is your new holy grail! Gentle exfoliation while hydrating the skin as the oil breaks down your makeup effectively and gently. Also can be used as a hydrating mask overnight or by being left on the skin for upwards of 20 minutes and then washed off. Your skin will feel softer and more supple after one use! just follow with the ceramic slip or any other water based cleanser after." in 21 reviews
  • "I think a lot of people use this product wrong and that is why it is definitely undervalued. When I bought this the Sunday Riley rep showed me how to use it. You use this product as a 1st and 2nd cleaner. Grab a dome size amount and rub on your dry skin. You rub the product in until it is not grainy just smooth. After that grab your clarisonic and wet your face a bit once it hits the water it gets milky and take absolutely everything off your face!! I love so much about this. I have super sensitive skin and redness and this works wonders " in 11 reviews
Katt R.
I actually got a sample of this in a sample goodie box type really from Sephora and honestly I freaking love this stuff it is my number one all-time favorite way to remove my makeup unfortunately it does have kind of a hefty price tag for my budget at this point in time so there are other options that I choose over it but if I had the money to buy this on a regular basis I so totally would because it truly is magical and when I want to splurge on makeup removal this is what I splurge on Because it is that good,, your skin feel so smooth & soft after too ,, & I feel like it's one of the only products that truly cleanse your face ,,
Elizabeth M.
Saint, QC
I've never used a cleanser/exfoliator like this one before. I got it in a Sephora's favorite value kit and I seriously fell in love. The only issue here is that I really try to use it as little as possible because it's wayyyyy too expensive. I often have skin reactions to products and because of other allergies. It's been simply amazing at calming my skin down, refining its texture, leaving it incredibly soft, glory and plumped. Hopefully I'll find something similar one day or they will cut the price down.
Jessica W.
I do like this product, the sugar granules are a nice way to gently exfoliate my face everyday. This has a nice scent, and the blue colour is fun. I love that it can also be used as a mask. I only use this occasionally though, because on my skin, continued use gives me acne. Also, this product is advertised as being suitable for eyes, and whilst it does remove makeup, i find it hard to wash out of my lashes, and I woke up in the morning with sugar granules in my eyes. So I wouldn't recommend for use on the eyes.
Erin P.
Melbourne, Australia
This is my absolute favourite product for removing my makeup and cleansing my face all at once. It turns from a balm to an oil as you massage it into your face and then when you add some water it emulsifies, making it easy to remove and leaving no oily residue behind. It actually feels lovely to massage it into your skin too, so it's like a little pampering session at the end of the day. I had to wait awhile for this product to make its way to Australia, but it was definitely worth the wait! Highly recommend!
Beth W.
Toronto
This is one of my favourite cleansers. I have dry skin so a balm works best as it doesn't leave my skin feeling tight after using them. My skin feels soothed (thanks to the blue tansy) and nourished and I really like how the little crystals very gently exfoliate your skin. It turns into and oil once on your skin and doesn't leave any residue on your skin. The blue tansy
AMY 🌹.
MONTRÉAL, QC
Strangely.. this product didn't work so well for me and i am BUMMED. I love having an exfoliater with my cleanser but this got stars off because of the oil/balm that never seems to leave your skin! After trying to wash it off and wipe it with a face cloth, my skin still feels oily and i think that's what contributes to these mini break outs
Alicia M.
Cleansing balms are amazing, across the board. There’s something so counterintuitive about rubbing an oil-based balm into your face, and it really works to loosen the gunk in your pores. That being said, there are MUCH more affordable cleansing balms on the market that will work the same or better. Wouldn’t spend the money.
Kassia P.
London, London
Smells like chocolate orange which is a huge bonus.

This multipurpose balm-to-oil can be used as a cleanser, mask or oil. It is so luxurious and melts every bit of make up off your skin and leaves it feeling baby soft.

Haven't used it as the other two purposes yet and it is pricey but a really nice luxurious cleanser.
Lucri I.
Patchway, Bristol
I'm pretty surprised by the low-ish rating on this product. It's my favorite balm cleanser! It's literally like a spa for your face. Crazy expensive, but it's such a treat for your face.  It has a nice lovely package and I must say I would definitely buy this one again!

Hillary W.
Toronto, ON
I was so excited to try this and read so many good reviews for it. But since I usually use cleansing oils and balms to remove waterproof eye makeup, this just irritated my eyes and my skin was left feeling like there was a film over it. For the price, I would rather try something else.
Erin G.
Does this balm emulsify with water and rinse clean, or do you need to use a washcloth to wipe off the balm?
Rashee G.
Dry skin, barely oily...how well would this work/be good for my skin? overall comments?
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I have been very interested in trying this product really all Sunday Riley products in general, is this good for dry acne probe skin?
Lina K.
Berlin , Germany
Is this cleansing balm anything like the clinique take the day off??
michele m.
norwood, MA
Does this product contain mineral oil? also how does it smell and is it suitable for oily skin?