BY SUNDAY RILEY

A hydrating cleansing balm that removes makeup even stubborn eye makeup and impurities with sugar-based cleansers as soothing essential oils calm irritation. Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without fragrance and gluten. see more...

• Sunday Riley products don't smell too good, is this product scent...1 Answers
  • Does this get your makeup off completely? I love Sunday Riley pro...1 Answers
  • I've been eyeing this product for what feels like forever and I j...1 Answers
Caitlin K.
Edmonton, AB
Sunday Riley makes the best skin care products, I have purchased mostly every product by them thats available in canada. These products are packaged beautifully and they deliver their promise. The tranquility cleansing balm is amazing for my sensitive skin, no irritation
Elana D.
Thornhill, DE
Amazing cleansing balm that helps remove even the most stubborn makeup! The only downfall is the high price! This was amazing for sensitive skin and had such an amazing and fruity smell! I would totally recommend this to someone who doesn't mind splurging on skin care
Charlie R.
Broke me out so bad! Luckily space nk returned it as they could see how bad the reaction was! They said that it contains bees wax, which breaks a lot of people out! So keep this in mind if your skin is a little temperamental! I would not repurchase I'm afraid!
cristina p.
Olbia
I am completely in love with this cleansing balm. Removes all makeup, even waterproof makeup. I've used a lot of cleansing balms, but I always come back to this one. Lovely packaging, it looks beautiful on my bathroom shelf. I will repurchase this for sure.
Deana M.
I love this product! It is expensive but it is a total treat! First off this product smells amazing! I love the way the product melts it feels luxurious to use, leaves skin smooth and hydrated, and when i use this at night i wake up with a glowing complexion.
Deandra C.
Calgary, Alberta
I wanted to love this, but hated the cucumber based smell (personal I know) and I didn't like how it felt on my skin, felt a bit sticky and my skin didn't soak it up as much as other similar products. For the smell and sticky feeling alone, I won't try again.
Caroline L.
You can get a cleansing balm much less expensive than this and it will do the same thing. The scent was the best part and frankly fragrance isn't even good for your skin. It removed my makeup but required a lot of rinsing and a lot of product.
Rhoda J.
PASCOE VALE
This is a staple in my night time routine, as I personally prefer a balm type cleanser. This does a great job of removing makeup, although I always start with micellar water first. A lovely product that doesn't strip moisture from your skin.
Lynley B.
Dublin, OH
I love this cleanser. It removes all of your makeup with such ease, and is so incredibly gentle. I believe all skin types could use this cleanser with ease. I was a bit skeptical about this product, but it definitely lives up to the hype!
Cassidy R.
Uxbridge, VA
I love this! The packaging is super super cute! I picked this up I believe at Sephora! It's a bit pricey but if you're a skincare junkie like me it's definitely worth your money! I would say they did awesome with this product :)
Erin G.
Does this balm emulsify with water and rinse clean, or do you need to use a washcloth to wipe off the balm?
Rashee G.
Dry skin, barely oily...how well would this work/be good for my skin? overall comments?
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I have been very interested in trying this product really all Sunday Riley products in general, is this good for dry acne probe skin?
Lina K.
Berlin , Germany
Is this cleansing balm anything like the clinique take the day off??
michele m.
Norwood, MA
Does this product contain mineral oil? also how does it smell and is it suitable for oily skin?