BY SUNDAY RILEY #5 in Cleansing Creams & Balms

A hydrating cleansing balm that removes makeup even stubborn eye makeup and impurities with sugar-based cleansers as soothing essential oils calm irritation. Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without fragrance and gluten. see more...

• I need Face wash recommendations. I have mild adult acne ...4 Answers
  • How many of you double cleanse and what cleansers/ balms/...2 Answers
  • Does any one know if this product is discontinued? I real...2 Answers
Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm
  • "This product is your new holy grail! Gentle exfoliation while hydrating the skin as the oil breaks down your makeup effectively and gently. Also can be used as a hydrating mask overnight or by being left on the skin for upwards of 20 minutes and then washed off. Your skin will feel softer and more supple after one use! just follow with the ceramic slip or any other water based cleanser after." in 21 reviews
  • "I think a lot of people use this product wrong and that is why it is definitely undervalued. When I bought this the Sunday Riley rep showed me how to use it. You use this product as a 1st and 2nd cleaner. Grab a dome size amount and rub on your dry skin. You rub the product in until it is not grainy just smooth. After that grab your clarisonic and wet your face a bit once it hits the water it gets milky and take absolutely everything off your face!! I love so much about this. I have super sensitive skin and redness and this works wonders " in 11 reviews
Sadie W.
Phenix City, AL
Nice first cleanse, has small scrubby pieces that feel nice, but not overly abrasive. It doesn’t always remove all of my eye makeup, it smells nice, but I’m not sure if it’s worth the hefty price tag. I wouldn’t pay full price.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Lets keep it short and sweet here.  This product was way too expensive in general.  There is a certain threshold with what I will spend on skincare - balling on a budget.  This balm works.  It exfoliates and cleans the skin very well and smells amazing.
jessicalim |.
Cambridge, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
this is one of the first cleansing balms i’ve used and i enjoy it. it does feel like it leaves a bit of residue on the face but when i follow up with a secondary cleanser it feels great. it works well for removing makeup and the packaging feels really nice
Larisa D.
Madison, WI
My favorite cleansing product for the evening - very effective in removing makeup, including foundation, and preps your skin for toner and moisturizer/oil like no other cleansing product! The jar goes a long way too - lasted me around 8-9 months!
Jessica S.
Madison, WI
This is my Holy Grail cleansing balm. It has such a nice, soothing scent, not too powerful, just a hint so you know it's there. I love the blue tansy, as it is soothing on my skin. I can also use this as a quick moisturizing/cleansing mask. It as a little bit of a texture, but nothing so irritating like hard crystals. It is safe for the eye area, and it removes every trace of makeup. I use this daily to remove my SPF, or makeup if I am wearing it. A little goes a long way, but I've gone through so many tubes, and will keep repurchasing it. It is on the pricey side, but it lasts me a few months, so I think it is worth it.
Naz K.
North Vancouver, BC
I used couple different balms like this but for reason this one burns my eyes. I'm not applying to my eyes either but like washing my face would do the trick. It does take makeup off really well but yea stinging is no fun.
Christie B.
Let me preface this by saying I really love SR products! However,I was so disappointed with this balm cleanser. It has the oddest grainy texture that takes forever to dissolve and it doesn't feel luxurious. It does rinse clean which I appreciate. It wouldn't remove my eye makeup at all, so that was a fail. I reluctantly finished my tub and will not be repurchasing.
ElleBee L.
Windsor, ON
This was my favourite makeup remover!! My Sephora stopped carrying it and I was so sad. Little bit goes a long way and is the first step in my nighttime routine. Best balm out there!
Shaelyn O.
This product is probably the only thing I can use to remove my makeup. My skin is super dry & sensitive and this removes my makeup in the most gentle way while keeping my face hydrated. I don’t think I can live without it
Katt R.
I actually got a sample of this in a sample goodie box type really from Sephora and honestly I freaking love this stuff it is my number one all-time favorite way to remove my makeup unfortunately it does have kind of a hefty price tag for my budget at this point in time so there are other options that I choose over it but if I had the money to buy this on a regular basis I so totally would because it truly is magical and when I want to splurge on makeup removal this is what I splurge on Because it is that good,, your skin feel so smooth & soft after too ,, & I feel like it's one of the only products that truly cleanse your face ,,
Erin G.
Jackson, MS
Does this balm emulsify with water and rinse clean, or do you need to use a washcloth to wipe off the balm?
Rashee G.
Dry skin, barely oily...how well would this work/be good for my skin? overall comments?
Cortney C.
San Diego
I need Face wash recommendations. I have mild adult acne and dry skin. I currently use Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm and Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip. I don’t dislike these, just looking to try something new. Any suggestions?
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
How moisturizing is this cleansing balm? Does it completely remove makeup? Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I have been very interested in trying this product really all Sunday Riley products in general, is this good for dry acne probe skin?

Sephora