BY SUNDAY RILEY

A hydrating cleansing balm that removes makeup even stubborn eye makeup and impurities with sugar-based cleansers as soothing essential oils calm irritation. Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without fragrance and gluten. see more...

• Sunday Riley products don't smell too good, is this produ...1 Answers
  • Does this get your makeup off completely? I love Sunday R...1 Answers
  • I've been eyeing this product for what feels like forever...1 Answers
Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm
  • "This product is your new holy grail! Gentle exfoliation while hydrating the skin as the oil breaks down your makeup effectively and gently. Also can be used as a hydrating mask overnight or by being left on the skin for upwards of 20 minutes and then washed off. Your skin will feel softer and more supple after one use! just follow with the ceramic slip or any other water based cleanser after." in 21 reviews
  • "I think a lot of people use this product wrong and that is why it is definitely undervalued. When I bought this the Sunday Riley rep showed me how to use it. You use this product as a 1st and 2nd cleaner. Grab a dome size amount and rub on your dry skin. You rub the product in until it is not grainy just smooth. After that grab your clarisonic and wet your face a bit once it hits the water it gets milky and take absolutely everything off your face!! I love so much about this. I have super sensitive skin and redness and this works wonders " in 11 reviews
Mina ..
Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin.  Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm
Naz K.
North Vancouver, BC
I used couple different balms like this but for reason this one burns my eyes. I'm not applying to my eyes either but like washing my face would do the trick. It does take makeup off really well but yea stinging is no fun.
Christie B.
Let me preface this by saying I really love SR products! However,I was so disappointed with this balm cleanser. It has the oddest grainy texture that takes forever to dissolve and it doesn't feel luxurious. It does rinse clean which I appreciate. It wouldn't remove my eye makeup at all, so that was a fail. I reluctantly finished my tub and will not be repurchasing.
Sally M.
This cleansing balm is one of my all time favourites. It is a little on the pricey side but like all Sunday Riley products, only the best of the best ingredients make it into the product. This balm has many gentle oils that soothe the skin but provide a deep and thorough cleanse. I have never ever found any makeup residue after using this product. The cotton pads don't lie! Do yourself a favour and get this product because your skin will thank you later.
Chantal F.
For the price I did not think that it did any better of a job than more affordable options. The chunks of shea butter take a while to break down and it doesn't rinse super easily. It does leave your skin hydrated, but for only a first cleanser I would say put your money where the ingredients matter more, such as a sunday Riley serum
Anti F.
TORONTO, ON
I didnt love this product to be honest. Its a little to oily feeling for me, as in I  get a film when I wash it off, I know people who love it! Especially people with dryer skin but it was nice, nothing spectacular to me, would not repurchase but would recommend for a dryer skin.
ElleBee L.
Windsor, ON
This was my favourite makeup remover!! My Sephora stopped carrying it and I was so sad. Little bit goes a long way and is the first step in my nighttime routine. Best balm out there!
Whitney C.
Sunday Riley Cleansing balm removes my make up amazingly. The skin care line in general is quite pricey but definitely worth the value if you can afford it. The packaging is nice and you can tell the value is there. It met my expectations and I would definitely recommend.
widad a.
Berkane Morocco
I love this cleansing balm. I use this at night only and it removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin so soothed. It doubles as a hydrating mask so I do that once or twice a week.
Shaelyn O.
This product is probably the only thing I can use to remove my makeup. My skin is super dry & sensitive and this removes my makeup in the most gentle way while keeping my face hydrated. I don’t think I can live without it
Erin G.
Does this balm emulsify with water and rinse clean, or do you need to use a washcloth to wipe off the balm?
Rashee G.
Dry skin, barely oily...how well would this work/be good for my skin? overall comments?
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I have been very interested in trying this product really all Sunday Riley products in general, is this good for dry acne probe skin?
Lina K.
Berlin , Germany
Is this cleansing balm anything like the clinique take the day off??
michele m.
norwood, MA
Does this product contain mineral oil? also how does it smell and is it suitable for oily skin?