BY SUNDAY RILEY

A hydrating cleansing balm that removes makeup even stubborn eye makeup and impurities with sugar-based cleansers as soothing essential oils calm irritation. Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without fragrance and gluten. see more...

• Sunday Riley products don't smell too good, is this product scent...1 Answers
  • Does this get your makeup off completely? I love Sunday Riley pro...1 Answers
  • I've been eyeing this product for what feels like forever and I j...1 Answers
Elizabeth E.
This is such a unique way to remove makeup! It smells amazing and relaxes you at the end of the day, and leaves your skin feeling so soft and glowing with health
wendy c.
Lewisville, TX
I love this balm cleanser (I heard it was being discontinued anyone know?) it removes makeup like a champ and is great for facial massage and can be left on the skin like a facial balm and another use is you can use it as a sleep mask and wake up to plump smooth skin!
Melissa D.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Not many people talk about this but i really enjoy it. It does a beautiful job removing makeup and feels super nice on the face. It’s a bit pricey but still worth it. I like balms that remove makeup and turn into cleansers this is a really nice gentle one.
Yasmany D.
Folsom, CA
This is absolute game changer for me. My skin has never been better. Yes, you have to dig in and grab the product but it goes on smoothly. Its a very spa like feeling coming home and taking the day off. I leave it on for 20 minutes before i shower and take off with a cloth during bath.
Mandy M.
If you can spend the money, this balm rocks! Totally improved the texture of my skin. Not sure if I'll be able to afford to purchase it again, but maybe on a special occasion. A bit pricey, but worth the money for sure. Definitely recommend
Danielle H.
This took off even the most stubborn makeup. It smells amazing and it doesn't leave an overly oily feel to the face. I always double cleanse, so I'm not sure how that would work as being the only cleanser. I highly recommend this as it's well worth the cost.
Cindy G.
This cleansing balm take off all my makeup completely even my most waterproof eyeliner ! I love the fact that It’s super safe and gentle to use around the eyes, this is very important to me since I wear contacts!!
Brooke P.
This balm is everything! I only want the best skin care ingredients on my face and this hits it out of the park for me! Smells great and I feel it's very gentle and effective, it feels nice as well! Repeat buyer!
Freelance M.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This feels and smells amazing on the skin, I started using this when a friend of mine at sephora recommend me it, I think the price is alright it does last long, I was very surprised when I noticed how well my makeup came off with out using any wipes
Kate G.
['Lancaster', ''], PA
It was great at removing my makeup, and I really like the fact that it had exfoliating beads that weren't too harsh, but I didn't feel like it did very much for my skin.  I don't feel like it was worth it.
Erin G.
Does this balm emulsify with water and rinse clean, or do you need to use a washcloth to wipe off the balm?
Rashee G.
Dry skin, barely oily...how well would this work/be good for my skin? overall comments?
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I have been very interested in trying this product really all Sunday Riley products in general, is this good for dry acne probe skin?
Lina K.
Berlin , Germany
Is this cleansing balm anything like the clinique take the day off??
michele m.
Norwood, MA
Does this product contain mineral oil? also how does it smell and is it suitable for oily skin?