BY SUNDAY RILEY

A hydrating cleansing balm that removes makeup even stubborn eye makeup and impurities with sugar-based cleansers as soothing essential oils calm irritation. Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without fragrance and gluten. see more...

• Sunday Riley products don't smell too good, is this product scent...1 Answers
  • Does this get your makeup off completely? I love Sunday Riley pro...1 Answers
  • I've been eyeing this product for what feels like forever and I j...1 Answers
Melissa D.
Over a period of time I have evolved with my beauty routine. From being an (excessive) extremist for many years I have now become a minimalist. Due to the minimalist choices I make, I try and stick to.
I would always choose Blue Moon for number of practical reasons. I have loved YSL and Lancom balms in the past. However, BM is by far the best.

Texture. Just divine. I use the Eve Lom muslin cloth to wipe off the product while I am in the shower. No special techniques needed.

Generous quantity. The tub will last for good 2-3 months.

The effectiveness. Never fails. Removes every trace of makeup without having to work hard on your skin.

The end results. skin feels fresh, soft, plumped and also makes facial muscles relaxed.

And also I take pleasure in recommending the product to others as it truly works.
Mina ..
Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin.  Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm
Naz K.
North Vancouver, BC
I used couple different balms like this but for reason this one burns my eyes. I'm not applying to my eyes either but like washing my face would do the trick. It does take makeup off really well but yea stinging is no fun.
Sally M.
This cleansing balm is one of my all time favourites. It is a little on the pricey side but like all Sunday Riley products, only the best of the best ingredients make it into the product. This balm has many gentle oils that soothe the skin but provide a deep and thorough cleanse. I have never ever found any makeup residue after using this product. The cotton pads don't lie! Do yourself a favour and get this product because your skin will thank you later.
Chantal F.
For the price I did not think that it did any better of a job than more affordable options. The chunks of shea butter take a while to break down and it doesn't rinse super easily. It does leave your skin hydrated, but for only a first cleanser I would say put your money where the ingredients matter more, such as a sunday Riley serum
Alicia M.
Cleansing balms are amazing, across the board. There’s something so counterintuitive about rubbing an oil-based balm into your face, and it really works to loosen the gunk in your pores. That being said, there are MUCH more affordable cleansing balms on the market that will work the same or better. Wouldn’t spend the money.
Anti F.
TORONTO, ON
I didnt love this product to be honest. Its a little to oily feeling for me, as in I  get a film when I wash it off, I know people who love it! Especially people with dryer skin but it was nice, nothing spectacular to me, would not repurchase but would recommend for a dryer skin.
Whitney C.
Sunday Riley Cleansing balm removes my make up amazingly. The skin care line in general is quite pricey but definitely worth the value if you can afford it. The packaging is nice and you can tell the value is there. It met my expectations and I would definitely recommend.
Shaelyn O.
This product is probably the only thing I can use to remove my makeup. My skin is super dry & sensitive and this removes my makeup in the most gentle way while keeping my face hydrated. I don’t think I can live without it
Mrrrr G.
Love this product and have used it for quite a while. Love the brand in general, as they always release great quality products. Highly recommend! I just love the way it works! Love it and tell everyone about it! Amazing product
Erin G.
Does this balm emulsify with water and rinse clean, or do you need to use a washcloth to wipe off the balm?
Rashee G.
Dry skin, barely oily...how well would this work/be good for my skin? overall comments?
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I have been very interested in trying this product really all Sunday Riley products in general, is this good for dry acne probe skin?
Lina K.
Berlin , Germany
Is this cleansing balm anything like the clinique take the day off??
michele m.
Norwood, MA
Does this product contain mineral oil? also how does it smell and is it suitable for oily skin?