BY SUNDAY RILEY

A hydrating cleansing balm that removes makeup even stubborn eye makeup and impurities with sugar-based cleansers as soothing essential oils calm irritation. Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without fragrance and gluten. see more...

• Sunday Riley products don't smell too good, is this product scent...1 Answers
  • Does this get your makeup off completely? I love Sunday Riley pro...1 Answers
  • I've been eyeing this product for what feels like forever and I j...1 Answers
Cassie M.
Absolutely LOVE this!! It actually makes me feel good about myself after using it vs the inferior products
Halé O.
FOrt worth, TX
Love Sunday riley products!! This is one of my favorite products - definitely worth a try!! Worth the price
Nicole D.
Nicholasville, KY
Love love love this cleanser! I use it as a first cleanse to take off my makeup (which it does with ease).
Abriana P.
Escondido, CA
Received a sample of this and I was honestly impressed light fresh smell and leaves my skin soooo supple !!
Xenia F.
Houston
Esta buena y bonita el bote es grande y me gusta mucho es buena la crema me gusta muchito y la quiero 💗💗💗💗
taylor k.
Nice smell but very expensive. Not worth the price but does make my skin feel refreshed and clean.
Rana H.
So luxurious!!!!!!! I love it. It's a little too pricey for it's size. I love the packaging.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this hydrating and moisturizing cleansing balm! Leaves my skin so smooth and soft!
Sarah A.
I love this product. It is such a wonderful cream for the price. Would highly recommend!
Christie B.
Let me preface this by saying I really love SR products! However,I was so disappointed with this balm cleanser. It has the oddest grainy texture that takes forever to dissolve and it doesn't feel luxurious. It does rinse clean which I appreciate. It wouldn't remove my eye makeup at all, so that was a fail. I reluctantly finished my tub and will not be repurchasing.
Erin G.
Does this balm emulsify with water and rinse clean, or do you need to use a washcloth to wipe off the balm?
Rashee G.
Dry skin, barely oily...how well would this work/be good for my skin? overall comments?
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I have been very interested in trying this product really all Sunday Riley products in general, is this good for dry acne probe skin?
Lina K.
Berlin , Germany
Is this cleansing balm anything like the clinique take the day off??
michele m.
Norwood, MA
Does this product contain mineral oil? also how does it smell and is it suitable for oily skin?