BY SUNDAY RILEY

A hydrating cleansing balm that removes makeup even stubborn eye makeup and impurities with sugar-based cleansers as soothing essential oils calm irritation. Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without fragrance and gluten. see more...

• Sunday Riley products don't smell too good, is this product scent...1 Answers
  • Does this get your makeup off completely? I love Sunday Riley pro...1 Answers
  • I've been eyeing this product for what feels like forever and I j...1 Answers
Makenna J.
Couldn't tell that it did very much for my skin. My skin was too oily for it. Might work better on drier skin types.
Alix M.
Amarillo, TX
So moisturizing! My dry skin drinks this up at night. I got it in the Rachel Zoe Box of Style I won in a contest.
Kristin T.
Ogden, UT
Amazing product to take off makeup
I love Sunday Riley products more than anything and recommend them to everyone
Ashley D.
Macclesfield, NC
Sooooo Amazing! A nice clean feeling, no residue. I absolutely love this product. It makes my skin feel amazing!
Brandi H.
Perris, CA
i love the name and the packing it works very good and is an important part in the skin care regime. must have
Jenny J.
Yonkers, NY
Smooth, silky and fab! Loved how it made my skin feel, and love the texture of this product!!!!!mAmazing brand
Linette|Beauty+Style B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
One of the best cleansing balms I have used. This is a must have in the makeup bag, especially when traveling.
Reshanett M.
Left my skin feeling like brand new....
And has a wonderful scent...

Will definitely be purchasing again....
Raynette F.
Edna, TX
Love, love this product. I would highly recommend it to all my family, co-workers and friends! Great product!
Katiuska P.
Excellent for all my nights. I recommended. Excellent for the skin care. Soft and creaming. Really I love It.
Erin G.
Does this balm emulsify with water and rinse clean, or do you need to use a washcloth to wipe off the balm?
Rashee G.
Dry skin, barely oily...how well would this work/be good for my skin? overall comments?
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I have been very interested in trying this product really all Sunday Riley products in general, is this good for dry acne probe skin?
Lina K.
Berlin , Germany
Is this cleansing balm anything like the clinique take the day off??
michele m.
Norwood, MA
Does this product contain mineral oil? also how does it smell and is it suitable for oily skin?