BY SUNDAY RILEY

A hydrating cleansing balm that removes makeup even stubborn eye makeup and impurities with sugar-based cleansers as soothing essential oils calm irritation. Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without fragrance and gluten. see more...

• Sunday Riley products don't smell too good, is this product scent...1 Answers
  • Does this get your makeup off completely? I love Sunday Riley pro...1 Answers
  • I've been eyeing this product for what feels like forever and I j...1 Answers
Wismeiry P.
It works great. I've shared this product with some of my family members and they all like it too. I really enjoyed this product.
Jessica T.
Indianapolis
This was just an ok product for me. I didn't see notice anything about it that made me able to justify the higher price point.
Darien H.
Villa rica, GA
I live for this texture. I use it in the morning and at night. It has made a huge difference in my skin. It smiles really nice.
Adrianna K.
N Charleston, SC
I didnt like this product at all. Its really overpriced for such a small amount.There are many less expensive alternatives
Abby B.
I love cleansing balms and this one has to be my favorite it takes off all your makeup and leaves your skin clean and soft!
Terri T.
Columbia, SC
This cream is moisturizing without being greazy. It is natural and effective. Not your basic night cream. Extra special.
ELizabeth L.
Chesapeake, VA
Not good at all. You would think it would help but it made things worst. My skin was more puffy and more acne poped up .
Holly P.
Moosup, CT
This product works very well for my dry, sensitive skin. It smells clean but the smell is not annoying or over powering.
Julia G.
Great product but I prefer other balm
Cleansers for my skin. It’s a lot of money for the size. I’d recommend it though!
Sàde B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Erin G.
Does this balm emulsify with water and rinse clean, or do you need to use a washcloth to wipe off the balm?
Rashee G.
Dry skin, barely oily...how well would this work/be good for my skin? overall comments?
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I have been very interested in trying this product really all Sunday Riley products in general, is this good for dry acne probe skin?
Lina K.
Berlin , Germany
Is this cleansing balm anything like the clinique take the day off??
michele m.
Norwood, MA
Does this product contain mineral oil? also how does it smell and is it suitable for oily skin?