BY SUNDAY RILEY

A hydrating cleansing balm that removes makeup even stubborn eye makeup and impurities with sugar-based cleansers as soothing essential oils calm irritation. Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without fragrance and gluten. see more...

• Sunday Riley products don't smell too good, is this product scent...1 Answers
  • Does this get your makeup off completely? I love Sunday Riley pro...1 Answers
  • I've been eyeing this product for what feels like forever and I j...1 Answers
Paige T.
Irvine , CA
One of my favorite products that I have ever purchased. Removes make up flawlessly and leaves your face feeling moisturized and clean after use. I love it!
Christina L.
Denham Springs
Love cleansing balms and all of sunday rileys products! The packaging is nice I can see where a lot of money goes. Pretty pricey items but enjoy using them
Kerri C.
My favorite cleansing balm, hands down! The scent is amazing, the small granules aren't too rough, and it's surprisingly moisturizing too. Worth the price!
Holly M.
Calabash, NC
Love Sunday Riley products, in particular this cleansing balm really leaves my skin glowing, clean and healthy. I got a great deal at Sephora too!
Dee S.
Plant city, FL
I really do enjoy most of the Sunday products. This specific product i just couldnt work with. I cant get past the texture. Definitely higher pricepoint.
Iva S.
Miami Springs, FL

#Sunday #Riley's cleansing balm is a must have for me! It helps me remove my #makeup easily and effortlessly. It leaves the #skin radiant and #glowing.
Karen D.
PICAYUNE, MS
Great product for the price! I have only used one bottle... in not sure if I'll be continuing since I don't think it's anything dif with other brands
Kristianna W.
This did a lot for my acne scars. I am acne prone and did get a few tiny pimples around my nose and chin. However, it definitely lightened my skin.
Lisa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Good, effective cleanser, quite soothing. Great if you have dry skin. I would personally only use this in the winter since my skin is not that dry.
Kathleen K.
Amherst, NY
I liked this. It wasn't as hydrating as I would have liked in a cleanser. But it had some exfoliating properties so my skin still came out smooth
Erin G.
Does this balm emulsify with water and rinse clean, or do you need to use a washcloth to wipe off the balm?
Rashee G.
Dry skin, barely oily...how well would this work/be good for my skin? overall comments?
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I have been very interested in trying this product really all Sunday Riley products in general, is this good for dry acne probe skin?
Lina K.
Berlin , Germany
Is this cleansing balm anything like the clinique take the day off??
michele m.
Norwood, MA
Does this product contain mineral oil? also how does it smell and is it suitable for oily skin?