BY SUNDAY RILEY

A hydrating cleansing balm that removes makeup even stubborn eye makeup and impurities with sugar-based cleansers as soothing essential oils calm irritation. Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without fragrance and gluten. see more...

• Sunday Riley products don't smell too good, is this product scent...1 Answers
  • Does this get your makeup off completely? I love Sunday Riley pro...1 Answers
  • I've been eyeing this product for what feels like forever and I j...1 Answers
Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm
  • "This product is your new holy grail! Gentle exfoliation while hydrating the skin as the oil breaks down your makeup effectively and gently. Also can be used as a hydrating mask overnight or by being left on the skin for upwards of 20 minutes and then washed off. Your skin will feel softer and more supple after one use! just follow with the ceramic slip or any other water based cleanser after." in 21 reviews
  • "I think a lot of people use this product wrong and that is why it is definitely undervalued. When I bought this the Sunday Riley rep showed me how to use it. You use this product as a 1st and 2nd cleaner. Grab a dome size amount and rub on your dry skin. You rub the product in until it is not grainy just smooth. After that grab your clarisonic and wet your face a bit once it hits the water it gets milky and take absolutely everything off your face!! I love so much about this. I have super sensitive skin and redness and this works wonders " in 11 reviews
Stevie E.
Dundalk, MD
This stuff is definitely a must. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. It's very gentle and had a nice scent to it. I love the packaging, it's beautiful and i can leave it right on my counter. It's a little pricey but it's worth it to me. I would absolutely recommend this to others!
Jennifer V.
I'm not too crazy about this. I haven't noticed any crazy benefits that would change my opinion from "meh".

The smell is relaxing, so it's definitely ideal to use this product before bed. It's best use is for removing makeup.

I can't personally use this item as a stand alone cleanser because i can't stand the feeling of oil sitting on my face. I was under the impression that this would lather a bit and exfoliate but there is no lather.

I'm sure this is a product many people love, especially those with dry skin. Me? It's just meh, I wouldn't repurchase
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
I absolutely LOVE THIS! A small amount will remove all of my makeup, even waterproof mascara! I apply it on my skin before my shower, gently rub it around my face and rinse. Afterwards, all traces of makeup are gone and my oily skin does not feel too sticky like some cleansing balms can cause. I have sensitive eyes and this balm does not seem it irritate me at all! Highly recommend!
Julia M.
This is amazing at taking off makeup, it literally melts it all away. The smallest little bit will do you! The is a little expensive but seeing just how much you need to cleanse and remove makeup, it will last a long time! Definitely worth the money, and I would buy again!
Renee H.
Sumter, SC
OH MY GOSH I CANT RAVE ENOUGH ABOUT THIS!!! Someone at Sephora used this on me during a makeup session and I bought it immediately. I went through the first one quicker than expected, the packaging was a little misleading for how much product was inside but for only $50 I didn't mind repurchasing for the quality.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
This is seriously one of my favorite cleansers I've ever came across. It's perfect for sensitive skin, and it left my skin so soft, and smooth. It smells great, feels great, and it's also a hydrating mask if you leave on for 20 minutes too!
Nadia V.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this throughout the winter as a first cleanse to remove make up. It works beautifully without stripping the skin of any essential oils. It literally melts the makeup off your face.
Ashley B.
Katy, TX
I love this Sunday Riley cleansing balm! The only dissatisfaction is the price tag!!!! I'm not sure if it met my expectations for the price I payed but it didn't melt off my pesky eye makeup and was very gentle on my skin!
Giuliana M.
Really good product. Nice smell, similar to Luna oil. Great part of my routine. It makes my skin feel smooth, soft and clean. Gentle on skin. Price is high but it is worth it.
Vivian C.
This is a great cleansing balm that leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean after. The only thing that I don't like is that it has fragrance. This irritates my eyes pretty bad, but besides that, it is pretty good for removing face makeup.
Erin G.
Does this balm emulsify with water and rinse clean, or do you need to use a washcloth to wipe off the balm?
Rashee G.
Dry skin, barely oily...how well would this work/be good for my skin? overall comments?
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I have been very interested in trying this product really all Sunday Riley products in general, is this good for dry acne probe skin?
Lina K.
Berlin , Germany
Is this cleansing balm anything like the clinique take the day off??
michele m.
norwood, MA
Does this product contain mineral oil? also how does it smell and is it suitable for oily skin?