BY SUNDAY RILEY #5 in Cleansing Creams & Balms

A hydrating cleansing balm that removes makeup even stubborn eye makeup and impurities with sugar-based cleansers as soothing essential oils calm irritation. Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without fragrance and gluten. see more...

• I need Face wash recommendations. I have mild adult acne ...4 Answers
  • How many of you double cleanse and what cleansers/ balms/...2 Answers
  • Does any one know if this product is discontinued? I real...2 Answers
Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm
  • "This product is your new holy grail! Gentle exfoliation while hydrating the skin as the oil breaks down your makeup effectively and gently. Also can be used as a hydrating mask overnight or by being left on the skin for upwards of 20 minutes and then washed off. Your skin will feel softer and more supple after one use! just follow with the ceramic slip or any other water based cleanser after." in 21 reviews
  • "I think a lot of people use this product wrong and that is why it is definitely undervalued. When I bought this the Sunday Riley rep showed me how to use it. You use this product as a 1st and 2nd cleaner. Grab a dome size amount and rub on your dry skin. You rub the product in until it is not grainy just smooth. After that grab your clarisonic and wet your face a bit once it hits the water it gets milky and take absolutely everything off your face!! I love so much about this. I have super sensitive skin and redness and this works wonders " in 11 reviews
Geeta I.
This product is incredible. It has the same scent that Luna has, and applies smooth. It removes all of my makeup, and has fine scrubbing particles that do not irritate my skin. I love how the balm feels, it leaves oils on your skin after using it so your skin is hydrated. Highly recommend!
Heather H.
I really liked the texture of this cleaning balm. It took off all my makeup made my skin feel really nice though sometimes a little dry. It also smelled wonderful. There really isn't enough product for the price. That being said you only need a little so it will last a long time.
Hedia G.
Tigard, OR
I purchased this Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm awhile back and still have not used this up. This is the perfect type of cleansing balm I should be using for my mature skin. I do not like how it leaves my skin with an oily feel. The product is excellent quality and my daughter used it and thought it was perfect for makeup removal. I still prefer a squeaky clean feeling skin.
Potoula A.
Hicksville, NY
Cleaned my skin well and it smelled good. Packaging is really pretty and I've heard good things about the brand. Price isn't ideal but it was pretty gentle on my skin. But I also don't know if I used it correctly since it says to make it foamy and it never did. But I'll give it another shot ☺
Ashley B.
Katy, TX
I love this Sunday Riley cleansing balm! The only dissatisfaction is the price tag!!!! I'm not sure if it met my expectations for the price I payed but it didn't melt off my pesky eye makeup and was very gentle on my skin!
Yasmany D.
Folsom, CA
This is absolute game changer for me. My skin has never been better. Yes, you have to dig in and grab the product but it goes on smoothly. Its a very spa like feeling coming home and taking the day off. I leave it on for 20 minutes before i shower and take off with a cloth during bath.
Giuliana M.
Keene, NH
Really good product. Nice smell, similar to Luna oil. Great part of my routine. It makes my skin feel smooth, soft and clean. Gentle on skin. Price is high but it is worth it.
Jessie S.
Brentwood, CA
My favorite cleansing balm ever! It gets everything off so effectively!! The packaging is beautiful and I purchased it from Sephora! It is a bit pricey but it truly makes a huge difference. I would not ask anything different of this amazing product!
Leslie M.
San Rafael, CA
Love everything by Sunday Riley. This product smells so amazing and it gently exfoliates while cleaning your face & moisturizing. It has little bits of sugar that dissolve the more you work it into your skin.
Vivian C.
This is a great cleansing balm that leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean after. The only thing that I don't like is that it has fragrance. This irritates my eyes pretty bad, but besides that, it is pretty good for removing face makeup.
Erin G.
Jackson, MS
Does this balm emulsify with water and rinse clean, or do you need to use a washcloth to wipe off the balm?
Rashee G.
Dry skin, barely oily...how well would this work/be good for my skin? overall comments?
Cortney C.
San Diego
I need Face wash recommendations. I have mild adult acne and dry skin. I currently use Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm and Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip. I don’t dislike these, just looking to try something new. Any suggestions?
michele m.
norwood, MA
Does this product contain mineral oil? also how does it smell and is it suitable for oily skin?
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I have been very interested in trying this product really all Sunday Riley products in general, is this good for dry acne probe skin?

back