BY SUNDAY RILEY

A hydrating cleansing balm that removes makeup even stubborn eye makeup and impurities with sugar-based cleansers as soothing essential oils calm irritation. Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without fragrance and gluten. see more...

• Sunday Riley products don't smell too good, is this produ...1 Answers
  • Does this get your makeup off completely? I love Sunday R...1 Answers
  • I've been eyeing this product for what feels like forever...1 Answers
Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm
  • "This product is your new holy grail! Gentle exfoliation while hydrating the skin as the oil breaks down your makeup effectively and gently. Also can be used as a hydrating mask overnight or by being left on the skin for upwards of 20 minutes and then washed off. Your skin will feel softer and more supple after one use! just follow with the ceramic slip or any other water based cleanser after." in 21 reviews
  • "I think a lot of people use this product wrong and that is why it is definitely undervalued. When I bought this the Sunday Riley rep showed me how to use it. You use this product as a 1st and 2nd cleaner. Grab a dome size amount and rub on your dry skin. You rub the product in until it is not grainy just smooth. After that grab your clarisonic and wet your face a bit once it hits the water it gets milky and take absolutely everything off your face!! I love so much about this. I have super sensitive skin and redness and this works wonders " in 11 reviews
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
Tranquility is the key word. Coming home after a long day, this is exactly what I need as a first cleanse. It is so gentle yet effective at removing all of my makeup. The smell is calming and brings me to my happy place. I love the texture, and I especially love that each tub I get is unique. That's what I absolutely love about Sunday Riley's small batch creations. Balm cleansers are my absolute favorite, and this one truly stands out.
Kristin S.
Elk Grove, CA
This products smells like a spa in a jar! It's awesome. It's a very fine scrub that is gentle but effective on the skin!! It is PRICEY but a good treat to yourself.
Parisa M.
Chicago
The color of this item makes it so exciting to use. I love the balm like texture-it's unlike anything I've used before. I am a first time customer who enjoyed their first cleansing experience with this product
Alex M.
Denise B.
I adore this cleanser.  I use it every night.  It is great at removing makeup, even waterproof mascara.  It leaves my combination skin soft and smooth.
Jessica N.
Pacific, WA
Great cleansing balm!  It leaves my skin clean and fresh. Has a nice scent.  I am a big fan of the Sunday Riley brand.  There has been any I have tried that I don’t love.
Chloe L.
Bronx, NY
AMAZING! This product is a triple threat. I use this to take off makeup and it leaves my skin feeling so luxurious. A little goes a long way and I use about a quarter size amount to remove my makeup along with a makeup wipe. The ingredients are stellar and you can also use this balm as a cleanser or even a mask.
Stephanie G.
Syracuse, NY
I love this cleansing balm. This has blue tansy for antibacterial purposes, chamomile to calm and hydrate the skin. This product is a makeup remover, gentle exfoliator, facial cleanser and hydrating mask (leave it on for a few minutes while cleaning) this gives you the softest, most supple skin. Love this product.
Charca M.
I love this exfoliator. It makes my face so smooth and moisturized. I have combination skin and this moisturizes the dry parts of my face while leaving the already oily ones not oilier. I love the fresh feeling after using this. I see the improvement on my face already and I barely use foundation anymore.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
This is a very nice expensive cleansing balm. The jar and the color of the balm is attractive. There is very little scent to the product. The blue balm contains small crystals that dissolve as you are massaging this balm into your skin. This balm removed all my makeup and left my skin feeling soft.
Erin G.
Does this balm emulsify with water and rinse clean, or do you need to use a washcloth to wipe off the balm?
Rashee G.
Dry skin, barely oily...how well would this work/be good for my skin? overall comments?
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I have been very interested in trying this product really all Sunday Riley products in general, is this good for dry acne probe skin?
Lina K.
Berlin , Germany
Is this cleansing balm anything like the clinique take the day off??
michele m.
norwood, MA
Does this product contain mineral oil? also how does it smell and is it suitable for oily skin?