BY SUNDAY RILEY

A hydrating cleansing balm that removes makeup even stubborn eye makeup and impurities with sugar-based cleansers as soothing essential oils calm irritation. Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without fragrance and gluten. see more...

• Sunday Riley products don't smell too good, is this product scent...1 Answers
  • Does this get your makeup off completely? I love Sunday Riley pro...1 Answers
  • I've been eyeing this product for what feels like forever and I j...1 Answers
Jessica N.
Pacific, WA
Great cleansing balm!  It leaves my skin clean and fresh. Has a nice scent.  I am a big fan of the Sunday Riley brand.  There has been any I have tried that I don’t love.
Stephanie G.
Syracuse, NY
I love this cleansing balm. This has blue tansy for antibacterial purposes, chamomile to calm and hydrate the skin. This product is a makeup remover, gentle exfoliator, facial cleanser and hydrating mask (leave it on for a few minutes while cleaning) this gives you the softest, most supple skin. Love this product.
Chloe L.
Bronx, NY
AMAZING! This product is a triple threat. I use this to take off makeup and it leaves my skin feeling so luxurious. A little goes a long way and I use about a quarter size amount to remove my makeup along with a makeup wipe. The ingredients are stellar and you can also use this balm as a cleanser or even a mask.
Charca M.
I love this exfoliator. It makes my face so smooth and moisturized. I have combination skin and this moisturizes the dry parts of my face while leaving the already oily ones not oilier. I love the fresh feeling after using this. I see the improvement on my face already and I barely use foundation anymore.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
This is a very nice expensive cleansing balm. The jar and the color of the balm is attractive. There is very little scent to the product. The blue balm contains small crystals that dissolve as you are massaging this balm into your skin. This balm removed all my makeup and left my skin feeling soft.
Lydia H.
I've been looking for a really good makeup removing cleanser and ultimately decided upon this because I've liked numerous other things from Sunday Riley. It's pricey at $50, which I purchased from Sephora. I really enjoy it so far! It's gentle but does a great job of cleansing. It has a minimal scent, and it transforms from a gentle sugary scrub to an oil to a milky emulsion with water. LOVE!
Stevie E.
Dundalk, MD
This stuff is definitely a must. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. It's very gentle and had a nice scent to it. I love the packaging, it's beautiful and i can leave it right on my counter. It's a little pricey but it's worth it to me. I would absolutely recommend this to others!
Julia M.
This is amazing at taking off makeup, it literally melts it all away. The smallest little bit will do you! The is a little expensive but seeing just how much you need to cleanse and remove makeup, it will last a long time! Definitely worth the money, and I would buy again!
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
I absolutely LOVE THIS! A small amount will remove all of my makeup, even waterproof mascara! I apply it on my skin before my shower, gently rub it around my face and rinse. Afterwards, all traces of makeup are gone and my oily skin does not feel too sticky like some cleansing balms can cause. I have sensitive eyes and this balm does not seem it irritate me at all! Highly recommend!
Renee H.
Sumter, SC
OH MY GOSH I CANT RAVE ENOUGH ABOUT THIS!!! Someone at Sephora used this on me during a makeup session and I bought it immediately. I went through the first one quicker than expected, the packaging was a little misleading for how much product was inside but for only $50 I didn't mind repurchasing for the quality.
Erin G.
Does this balm emulsify with water and rinse clean, or do you need to use a washcloth to wipe off the balm?
Rashee G.
Dry skin, barely oily...how well would this work/be good for my skin? overall comments?
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I have been very interested in trying this product really all Sunday Riley products in general, is this good for dry acne probe skin?
Lina K.
Berlin , Germany
Is this cleansing balm anything like the clinique take the day off??
michele m.
Norwood, MA
Does this product contain mineral oil? also how does it smell and is it suitable for oily skin?