BY SUNDAY RILEY

A hydrating cleansing balm that removes makeup even stubborn eye makeup and impurities with sugar-based cleansers as soothing essential oils calm irritation. Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without fragrance and gluten. see more...

• Sunday Riley products don't smell too good, is this product scent...1 Answers
  • Does this get your makeup off completely? I love Sunday Riley pro...1 Answers
  • I've been eyeing this product for what feels like forever and I j...1 Answers
Susie G.
I apply this all over my face and neck including over my eyes. I give myself a gentle massage and leave it for a few minutes for my face to warm up and melt the crystals. I massage again. I apply a little water to turn the product milky and give another light massage. I then remove it with a warm towel. The scent is light but nice. It does not burn or irritate my eyes at all. I'm left with super soft, plump, healthy looking skin. I absolutely love this ūüíē
Angelica M.
Redondo beach, CA
I received this I a full size as a gift and I really liked it a lot. If you're very dry it's a def must have. But I'm sorry to say that I'm in love with the Clinique wash away the day cleansing balm. If you don't like Clinique then I would def try this.
Rebecca H.
I use this when I wear make up and it makes my make up melt off, and whatever makeup happens to be leftover the Sunday Riley Martian toner cleans right up. The texture is super soft too.
Sarah E.
HOUSTON, TX
This is the best hyaluronic acid moisturizer ever!! Literally it's magical. Soothing, plumbing, noticeably different after the first use. #sundayriley #antiaging #hydration
Jackie D.
Castro Valley, CA
I like this balm because it's gentle on your skin and takes off all your makeup or just gives a good clean from the day. I usually use another cleanser after too.
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
Tranquility is the key word. Coming home after a long day, this is exactly what I need as a first cleanse. It is so gentle yet effective at removing all of my makeup. The smell is calming and brings me to my happy place. I love the texture, and I especially love that each tub I get is unique. That's what I absolutely love about Sunday Riley's small batch creations. Balm cleansers are my absolute favorite, and this one truly stands out.
Kristin S.
Elk Grove, CA
This products smells like a spa in a jar! It's awesome. It's a very fine scrub that is gentle but effective on the skin!! It is PRICEY but a good treat to yourself.
Parisa M.
Chicago
The color of this item makes it so exciting to use. I love the balm like texture-it's unlike anything I've used before. I am a first time customer who enjoyed their first cleansing experience with this product
Alex M.
This product is your new holy grail! Gentle exfoliation while hydrating the skin as the oil breaks down your makeup effectively and gently. Also can be used as a hydrating mask overnight or by being left on the skin for upwards of 20 minutes and then washed off. Your skin will feel softer and more supple after one use! just follow with the ceramic slip or any other water based cleanser after.
Denise B.
I adore this cleanser.  I use it every night.  It is great at removing makeup, even waterproof mascara.  It leaves my combination skin soft and smooth.
Erin G.
Does this balm emulsify with water and rinse clean, or do you need to use a washcloth to wipe off the balm?
Rashee G.
Dry skin, barely oily...how well would this work/be good for my skin? overall comments?
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I have been very interested in trying this product really all Sunday Riley products in general, is this good for dry acne probe skin?
Lina K.
Berlin , Germany
Is this cleansing balm anything like the clinique take the day off??
michele m.
Norwood, MA
Does this product contain mineral oil? also how does it smell and is it suitable for oily skin?