BY SUNDAY RILEY

A hydrating cleansing balm that removes makeup even stubborn eye makeup and impurities with sugar-based cleansers as soothing essential oils calm irritation. Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without fragrance and gluten. see more...

• I need Face wash recommendations. I have mild adult acne ...4 Answers
  • Sunday Riley products don't smell too good, is this produ...1 Answers
  • Does this get your makeup off completely? I love Sunday R...1 Answers
Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm
  • "This product is your new holy grail! Gentle exfoliation while hydrating the skin as the oil breaks down your makeup effectively and gently. Also can be used as a hydrating mask overnight or by being left on the skin for upwards of 20 minutes and then washed off. Your skin will feel softer and more supple after one use! just follow with the ceramic slip or any other water based cleanser after." in 21 reviews
  • "I think a lot of people use this product wrong and that is why it is definitely undervalued. When I bought this the Sunday Riley rep showed me how to use it. You use this product as a 1st and 2nd cleaner. Grab a dome size amount and rub on your dry skin. You rub the product in until it is not grainy just smooth. After that grab your clarisonic and wet your face a bit once it hits the water it gets milky and take absolutely everything off your face!! I love so much about this. I have super sensitive skin and redness and this works wonders " in 11 reviews
Sharon C.
Saint Charles, IL
I'm using this now and I like it, but you have to be careful because there are little "beads" in it that don't feel really good around the eye area. It definitely isn't an eye-makeup remover. But as a cleanser, it's great. Very gentle and the little beads do a good job of exfoliating.
Stefanie B.
I always gave skin care at least 6 weeks.  This helps.  I don't think you need it and a serum though.  I have oily skin and have found using a heavier moisturizer in the evening helps keep some of the oil slick at bay during the day.
Haley W.
Elaine C.
Brooklyn, NY
This does a great job of removing all my make up and providing a bit of exfoliation. I like to rub this all over my face to melt all my makeup, then follow up with a warm wash cloth to steam right before removing everything. Leaves my skin soft and supple.
Morgan L.
I really wanna try this but it is so expensive and everyone says it is so good so I would love to have it and it’s a nice packaging gentle and everything ughh I like it
jenna A.
Windsor, CA
Literally amazing. This product has been sent from the gods. I don't even need to take my makeup off before bed. I can literally be sitting in my bed, reach over and grab this, along with a facial cotton, and my cake face makeup is off in thirty seconds!
Angelica M.
Redondo Beach , CA
I received this I a full size as a gift and I really liked it a lot. If you're very dry it's a def must have. But I'm sorry to say that I'm in love with the Clinique wash away the day cleansing balm. If you don't like Clinique then I would def try this.
Susie G.
I apply this all over my face and neck including over my eyes. I give myself a gentle massage and leave it for a few minutes for my face to warm up and melt the crystals. I massage again. I apply a little water to turn the product milky and give another light massage. I then remove it with a warm towel. The scent is light but nice. It does not burn or irritate my eyes at all. I'm left with super soft, plump, healthy looking skin. I absolutely love this 💕
Rebecca H.
I use this when I wear make up and it makes my make up melt off, and whatever makeup happens to be leftover the Sunday Riley Martian toner cleans right up. The texture is super soft too.
Sarah E.
HOUSTON, TX
This is the best hyaluronic acid moisturizer ever!! Literally it's magical. Soothing, plumbing, noticeably different after the first use. #sundayriley #antiaging #hydration
Erin G.
JACKSON, MS
Does this balm emulsify with water and rinse clean, or do you need to use a washcloth to wipe off the balm?
Rashee G.
Dry skin, barely oily...how well would this work/be good for my skin? overall comments?
Cortney C.
San Diego
I need Face wash recommendations. I have mild adult acne and dry skin. I currently use Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm and Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip. I don’t dislike these, just looking to try something new. Any suggestions?
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I have been very interested in trying this product really all Sunday Riley products in general, is this good for dry acne probe skin?
Lina K.
Berlin , Germany
Is this cleansing balm anything like the clinique take the day off??