BY SUNDAY RILEY

A hydrating cleansing balm that removes makeup even stubborn eye makeup and impurities with sugar-based cleansers as soothing essential oils calm irritation. Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without fragrance and gluten. see more...

• Sunday Riley products don't smell too good, is this product scent...1 Answers
  • Does this get your makeup off completely? I love Sunday Riley pro...1 Answers
  • I've been eyeing this product for what feels like forever and I j...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This product is your new holy grail! Gentle exfoliation while hydrating the skin as the oil breaks down your makeup effectively and gently. Also can be used as a hydrating mask overnight or by being left on the skin for upwards of 20 minutes and then washed off. Your skin will feel softer and more supple after one use! just follow with the ceramic slip or any other water based cleanser after." in 21 reviews
  • "I think a lot of people use this product wrong and that is why it is definitely undervalued. When I bought this the Sunday Riley rep showed me how to use it. You use this product as a 1st and 2nd cleaner. Grab a dome size amount and rub on your dry skin. You rub the product in until it is not grainy just smooth. After that grab your clarisonic and wet your face a bit once it hits the water it gets milky and take absolutely everything off your face!! I love so much about this. I have super sensitive skin and redness and this works wonders " in 11 reviews
Amy H.
Love this it was amazing and didn't pill up on my face like many do no matter what suggestions I try use less pat on clean face put it on damp skin dry skin it was very effective and I would buy it again
Liliana L.
Rialto, CA
I got this cleansing balm as a sample and OMG I am in love with this cleanser leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. This product is specially great for when the skin is feeling irritated helping it to calm and reduce inflammation.
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
So worth it, has so many benefits to my skin and I really like the packaging. A little pricey but that's okay because it's stuff that actually works! I got this at Sephora and I would purchase again.
Maria H.
I got this product at sephora as a gift and I fell in love with it it gives you a instant glow and feels so light and fresh on your skin and a little of this product goes a long way awesome product
Olivia B.
As states in a previous review.... Sunday Riley products are sent straight from the heavens. The creators are freaking genius and all of the products are exception. I’ve never come across a product that didn’t blow me away.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I recently got a sample of this product at Sephora and I can't even explain how amazing this feels on your skin! I've been using it as a cleanser in the morning and as a pre-cleanse at night. It melts into your skin, removes makeup perfectly, and rinses clean. I've used other oil-based cleansers in the past that have made my skin feel greasy after but this one leaves your skin feeling fresh and hydrated, and I've noticed my skin has been less greasy throughout the day. It also smells really nice and earthy.. I know a lot of people think Sunday Riley products smell gross and I thought the same when I first starting using them but the scent has really grown on me. Highly recommend!
Whitney K.
Weatherford, OK
A dream. This product is a dream. It is beautifully made and packaged and it is so gentle. I bought this online as a present to myself for dealing with so much stress and oh my goodness I am so glad I did. I'm in love
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice service for everyone. All my family love this products . Good quality and great price . Healthy products for everyone and so nice . I am using this every week. I will buy it again and will recommend to friends.
Sharon C.
Saint Charles, IL
I'm using this now and I like it, but you have to be careful because there are little "beads" in it that don't feel really good around the eye area. It definitely isn't an eye-makeup remover. But as a cleanser, it's great. Very gentle and the little beads do a good job of exfoliating.
Stefanie B.
I always gave skin care at least 6 weeks.  This helps.  I don't think you need it and a serum though.  I have oily skin and have found using a heavier moisturizer in the evening helps keep some of the oil slick at bay during the day.
Erin G.
Does this balm emulsify with water and rinse clean, or do you need to use a washcloth to wipe off the balm?
Rashee G.
Dry skin, barely oily...how well would this work/be good for my skin? overall comments?
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I have been very interested in trying this product really all Sunday Riley products in general, is this good for dry acne probe skin?
Lina K.
Berlin , Germany
Is this cleansing balm anything like the clinique take the day off??
michele m.
norwood, MA
Does this product contain mineral oil? also how does it smell and is it suitable for oily skin?