Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm uploaded by Serenity K.Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm uploaded by Serenity K.Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm uploaded by Lynley B.See all 9 photos

BY SUNDAY RILEY

A hydrating cleansing balm that removes makeup even stubborn eye makeup and impurities with sugar-based cleansers as soothing essential oils calm irritation. Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without fragrance and gluten. see more...

• Sunday Riley products don't smell too...This has a little scent but it... 1 Answers
  • Does this get your makeup off complet...It has a weak scent and it's t... 1 Answers
  • I've been eyeing this product for wha...I just received this as a gift... 1 Answers
Photos (9)
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I recently got a sample of this product at Sephora and I can't even explain how amazing this feels on your skin! I've been using it as a cleanser in the morning and as a pre-cleanse at night. It melts into your skin, removes makeup perfectly, and rinses clean. I've used other oil-based cleansers in the past that have made my skin feel greasy after but this one leaves your skin feeling fresh and hydrated, and I've noticed my skin has been less greasy throughout the day. It also smells really nice and earthy.. I know a lot of people think Sunday Riley products smell gross and I thought the same when I first starting using them but the scent has really grown on me. Highly recommend!
Haley W.
Haley W.
I think a lot of people use this product wrong and that is why it is definitely undervalued. When I bought this the Sunday Riley rep showed me how to use it. You use this product as a 1st and 2nd cleaner. Grab a dome size amount and rub on your dry skin. You rub the product in until it is not grainy just smooth. After that grab your clarisonic and wet your face a bit once it hits the water it gets milky and take absolutely everything off your face!! I love so much about this. I have super sensitive skin and redness and this works wonders
Susie G.
Susie G.
I apply this all over my face and neck including over my eyes. I give myself a gentle massage and leave it for a few minutes for my face to warm up and melt the crystals. I massage again. I apply a little water to turn the product milky and give another light massage. I then remove it with a warm towel. The scent is light but nice. It does not burn or irritate my eyes at all. I'm left with super soft, plump, healthy looking skin. I absolutely love this 💕
Kollina D.
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
Tranquility is the key word. Coming home after a long day, this is exactly what I need as a first cleanse. It is so gentle yet effective at removing all of my makeup. The smell is calming and brings me to my happy place. I love the texture, and I especially love that each tub I get is unique. That's what I absolutely love about Sunday Riley's small batch creations. Balm cleansers are my absolute favorite, and this one truly stands out.
Lydia H.
Lydia H.
I've been looking for a really good makeup removing cleanser and ultimately decided upon this because I've liked numerous other things from Sunday Riley. It's pricey at $50, which I purchased from Sephora. I really enjoy it so far! It's gentle but does a great job of cleansing. It has a minimal scent, and it transforms from a gentle sugary scrub to an oil to a milky emulsion with water. LOVE!
Alex M.
Alex M.
This product is your new holy grail! Gentle exfoliation while hydrating the skin as the oil breaks down your makeup effectively and gently. Also can be used as a hydrating mask overnight or by being left on the skin for upwards of 20 minutes and then washed off. Your skin will feel softer and more supple after one use! just follow with the ceramic slip or any other water based cleanser after.
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
I absolutely LOVE THIS! A small amount will remove all of my makeup, even waterproof mascara! I apply it on my skin before my shower, gently rub it around my face and rinse. Afterwards, all traces of makeup are gone and my oily skin does not feel too sticky like some cleansing balms can cause. I have sensitive eyes and this balm does not seem it irritate me at all! Highly recommend!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Syracuse, NY
I love this cleansing balm. This has blue tansy for antibacterial purposes, chamomile to calm and hydrate the skin. This product is a makeup remover, gentle exfoliator, facial cleanser and hydrating mask (leave it on for a few minutes while cleaning) this gives you the softest, most supple skin. Love this product.
Renee H.
Renee H.
Sumter, SC
OH MY GOSH I CANT RAVE ENOUGH ABOUT THIS!!! Someone at Sephora used this on me during a makeup session and I bought it immediately. I went through the first one quicker than expected, the packaging was a little misleading for how much product was inside but for only $50 I didn't mind repurchasing for the quality.
Chloe L.
Chloe L.
Bronx, NY
AMAZING! This product is a triple threat. I use this to take off makeup and it leaves my skin feeling so luxurious. A little goes a long way and I use about a quarter size amount to remove my makeup along with a makeup wipe. The ingredients are stellar and you can also use this balm as a cleanser or even a mask.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Does this balm emulsify with water and rinse clean, or do you need to use a washcloth to wipe off the balm?
Rashee G.
Rashee G.
Dry skin, barely oily...how well would this work/be good for my skin? overall comments?
michele m.
michele m.
Norwood, MA
Does this product contain mineral oil? also how does it smell and is it suitable for oily skin?
Lina K.
Lina K.
Berlin , Germany
Is this cleansing balm anything like the clinique take the day off??
Sable S.
Sable S.
Dillon, MT
I have been very interested in trying this product really all Sunday Riley products in general, is this good for dry acne probe skin?