Sunday Riley Bionic Anti-Aging Cream uploaded by Yani M.

BY SUNDAY RILEY #28 in Anti-Aging

A multi-vitamin repairing cream that fights signs of aging while you sleep. Loaded with active ingredients that help to extend the lifespan of your skin, this restorative, medium-weight cream features resveratrol and EGCG, ingredients that activate your body’s ability to extend the lifespan of cells and repair and restore collagen—the “building block” of the skin. Co-Q10, EMPP, and copper peptides help regenerate skin while you are sleeping. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This product helps combat pollution and is also ideal for use after sun exposure.

Ashley B.
Ashley B.
knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot say enough good things about the Sunday Riley collection. As a devout user of several products from the line, I have most recently added Bionic to my nightly regimen and fallen in LOVE. After cleansing my face and applying my Luna oil (which I let soak in for 5-10 minutes) I apply Bionic all over my face before bed. It smells delicious- just like PEZ candy! My skin absolutely drinks this stuff up. While I've seen some people complain about the stickier consistency, I've noticed that when applied with Luna it is much less tacky. I've been incorporating Bionic into my routine for about 3 months now and my skin is flawless. I wake up each morning looking radiant and plumped, and I have noticed a significant improvement in fine lines and overall color and texture.
Gillian M.
Gillian M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pricey but worth it. I love the scent-- but keep in mind that Sunday Riley products are super natural and some people are turned off by the natural scents. I have pretty good skin without a lot of issues, so I use this to prevent aging (along with a good SPF). I would recommend this and any Sunday Riley product to anyone looking to take good care of their skin. I use it at night. The consistency is a bit light for a night cream, but heavy for a day cream.
Sonny N.
Sonny N.
First of all, everything from the Sunday Riley line is GENIUS! She is truly an alchemist when it comes to skincare - the Bionic Anti-Aging Cream has the most intoxicating scent ever! It always reminds me of my childhood when I use it at night - it's like a sweet vanilla cream but it's not at the same time, you have to definitely smell it for yourself. All around fabulous product, loaded with antioxidant properties to help fight free radicals
Caitlyn D.
Caitlyn D.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product. This moisturizer, in conjunction with other Sunday Riley products, has helped to transform my skin. It is super moisturizing and has helped decrease my skin's oil production. It has also decreased expression lines that I have started to notice. I use this at night on top of Luna and lightly in the morning under makeup. It's expensive but worth it for the results.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Los Angeles, California
Sunday Riley, in my opinion, is the BEST skincare line available. I am a licensed esthetician and have used hundreds of products and every single product that i have used from Sunday Riley has been superior. I truly mean it. Bionic is the so hydrating without clogging pores. I use it in the evening and when i wake up my skin is glowing. I will always be a Sunday Riley cult fan!!!
Casi C.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anything Sunday Riley is AMAZING!! I love the Bionic Anti Aging Cream. I apply it after washing my face right before bed! This cream works while you sleep, and helps to extend the lifespan of your skin. This cream is a medium weight cream! I would recommend to everyone and continue to purchase! Definetely worth every penny
Riley N.
Riley N.
This product is very amazing and it helps hydrate and it's so useful. It really helps not only to hydrate but it also helps for everyday use. I personally use this for nighttime and I used to really load it on but just the littlest amount will really help and it sinks into every pore.
Dana P.
Dana P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is AMAZING under makeup and my clients LOVE it. It's lightweight yet very nourishing. Sunday's products are pricey, but she uses the highest-grades of ingredients, so you get what you pay for. This product should be used consistently, but you will notice I stand gratification!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great addition to my Sunday Riley routine of ceramic slip cleanser and good genes therapy! Nice anti-aging cream that is perfect to put on before going to bed for the night. I would not use it during the day, but I don't think it's really made to be used that way anyway.
Melinda R.
Melinda R.
Tacoma , WA
Even thought I don't have a ton of anti against concerns you can never start to early right???? I love how this feels on my skin and I also really enjoy the smell of the product ... Sunday Riley is a new brand to me and everything that I have tried has been amazing
Jessie D.
Jessie D.
St Simons Is, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the price?
Marliyah Z.
Marliyah Z.
Hi, I'm about to start using anti-aging crram, did anyone try this ptoduct and how the result?
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Is this a moisturizer as well or just a treatmemt?