BY SUNDAY RILEY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Artemis Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil is a sparkling, bright, lemon-scented serum which helps balance the complexion while providing clarifying and toning benefits. An essential oil complex of Australian medicinal plants, Lemon Ironbark and Lemon Myrtle provide anti-inflammatory, purifying, and cleansing support to the skin. Milk thistle seed oil, black cumin seed oil, and pink grapefruit essential oil help fight redness and premature aging caused by toxins and inflammation. Balanced with super CLA from pomegranate and Omega 3 from flax seed for a clean, healthy glow from within. Artemis Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil

Sunday Riley Artemis Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil
  • "Unique way to get a clear complexion.. not drying, feels almost antiseptic and hydrating?" in 10 reviews
Alex S.
Memphis, TN
If only I had the kind of disposable income that would allow me to purchase this every time I ran out... I've bought this only once and it lasted quite a while because a little goes a long way and first off it smells sooooo goooood!!! I love lemon scented anything, but if it isn't your thing, it's not SUPER overpowering. I have an oily compklexion so I fight fire with fire and just apply a little to trouble areas- skin around the eyes and in between my eyebrows.
Laura W.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
This works well for a spot treatment, but as an all over face oil it irritated my akin. I ONLY use natural non toxic things on my face now, so I would not repurchase this. There are other oils for your skin that are MUCHHH cheaper and do a better job.
lauren D.
Fullerton, CA
I really like this oil! I still have a ton of it because you don’t need to use an extravagant amount. I have combo skin and I’m acne prone but I don’t feel like this disrupted my skin in anyway. For me, I only use it at night time because as far as oils go for my skin type, it’s a heavier oil. Wearing it under makeup was not a great idea! However sleeping with it on my skin felt beautiful in the AM. I think it’s discontinued? If it is major bummer.
Nichole K.
Las Vegas, NV
I love all of Sunday Riley. The products are incredibly luxurious and great quality. They are expensive but well worth the price. This oil in particular was harder to absorb into my skin. I recommend it more for night than for day time as it will break up your makeup. That’s the only reason I gave it a four. I love the smell. Love the effects. I circulate between this one, the ufo, and the night oil. They all have great benefits and leave your skin feeling amazing.
Kelsey W.
I am so disappointed by the Artemis Face Oil! Sunday Riley's Juno is my go-to miracle skincare product, and I wanted to see if any of the other products worked the same sort of magic. Unfortunately, I found the Artemis Face Oil to be significantly thicker and less absorptive, leaving with a heavy, oily, somewhat smelly sheen and resulting in deep breakouts for days.
Sophia V.
I received a sample of this product and have been thrilled with it. Normally I don’t use salicylic acid products, but this has cleared my skin in a short period and my skin is glowing. I do not have acne, just skin buildup and uneven skin tone. Very lightweight and works under moisturizer or alone if you can get by with a very light moisturizer. It does have a somewhat strong smell to it.
Amisha C.
Cerritos, CA
Very moisturizing and layers well over and under other products. It has cured some of my dry skin issues! I love sunday riley products - they are a little pricey but its worth it and the product lasts a long time!
Portia M.
Chicago , IL
YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH FACE RILEY OIL. MY GOD ANOTHER COPY AND PASTE BECAUSE IT APPLIES . I FEEL RICH WHEN I PUT THIS STUFF ON MY FACE LIK OMG. MY FACE FEELS PLUMP AND SOFT LIKE I WANT SOMEBODY TO KISS ME HONESTLY. I love it SKIN SO SILK AND SOFT. I feel luxurious.  it just works. Got this from amazon. I absolutely loooooooooooove this. Wish they had a face mask a whole mask. Would buy again a thousand times
Madeeha A.
I've been using Riley Artemis Hydroactive cellular Face oil for couple of months now. It is a bit expensive but it is worth it. It nourishes the skin and leaves it glowing. I usually just use 4-5 drops. I recommend using it at night since hit feels oily on the skin and maybe too heavy to wear under the makeup.
Jessica R.
Acworth, GA
Sunday Riley products may be a little on the pricey side but they are WORTH EVERY PENNY.  This is a lightweight oil that I felt like even with my oil prone skin worked great, didn't cause breakouts and left my  skin looking great. I purchased this at Sephora and it'll last quite a while!
Julia M.
Is this product being discontinued?
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
Was this oil discontinued? I haven't been able to find it anywhere
Rebecca A.
West Chester, PA
I have contemplated buying this for months now! In y'alls opinion, is it worth the price tag? Also how long does one bottle usually last everyone?
tiaira c.
Boston , MA
Worth the purchase?
tracey h.
Philadelphia, PA
What exactly does face oil do