BY SUNDAY RILEY #8 in Face Oil

Artemis Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil is a sparkling, bright, lemon-scented serum which helps balance the complexion while providing clarifying and toning benefits. An essential oil complex of Australian medicinal plants, Lemon Ironbark and Lemon Myrtle provide anti-inflammatory, purifying, and cleansing support to the skin. Milk thistle seed oil, black cumin seed oil, and pink grapefruit essential oil help fight redness and premature aging caused by toxins and inflammation. Balanced with super CLA from pomegranate and Omega 3 from flax seed for a clean, healthy glow from within. Artemis Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil

Erin B.
Erin B.
Albertville, AL
I kept seeing photos and videos about the Sunday Riley oils and decided that it was about time that I purchased one. I was really leaning towards the Flora or the Luna as my first purchase, but if you see the prices of the products then you'll understand why I did my research to find out which would help my skin the most before purchasing one. I have oily and dry skin. It mostly depends on which season it is. I ended up going with Artemis as my first oil and I am so very pleased with the results! The product smells very strong of lemons and herbs, so it might deter some people, and the packaging is beautiful and timeless. The oil is not very thick, but also not too thin. I use two to three tiny drops at a time and press the oil gently into my skin. I have noticed, as well as other people close to me, that my face has been much brighter than usual and I can visually see that my skin looks to be much more toned. Super impressed and addicted. Purchasing Good Genes and Luna next!
Hayley G.
Hayley G.
Eugene, OR
As someone who has dry skin and prone to hormonal breakouts, I have found that Artemis has changed my skin in just two uses. I have used this oil in the morning along with my everyday skincare routine and I discovered that my three little breakouts along my chin and in between my eyebrows have already dried out and lost all redness. I will say that this oil has a strong scent, almost like a mixture of oregano and tea tree, but the benefits far outweigh any lingering scent (which is very faint and nonexistent under creams and cosmetics). Sunday Riley just released Martian and UFO into their main line and have removed Artemis; however, on Instagram they revealed that this product is not gone for good and will still be available for us!!!
Jaclyn M.
Jaclyn M.
Elkton, MD
I absolutely adore Sunday Riley but this product was terrible. I do have congested skin so this was recommended to me. However within the first three nights of using it I noticed bumps forming all over my cheeks and four head area where I never had bumps before. I started reading other reviews on this product and noticed a lot of people were complaining about the same thing as me. I ended up returning the product and picked up the Juno oil instead and am extremely happy with that. Also the smell of the soil is pretty bad, smells don't usually bother me but if you're sensitive to smells I do not recommend this product.
Isabella D.
Isabella D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Artemis is LIFE!!! Seriously this oil is so amazing. I'm a first time user with this product, but am undoubtedly a die hard fan. It's slightly thicker texture feels lush. It's spreads evenly, and smells lovely. But most importantly, it truly does work wonders. I'm dry/dehydrated with on and off adult acne. When my face is clear, this provides that perfect glow without grease and layers well under a moisturizer and foundation. And when I'm breaking out, I found it to be soothing to my irritated bits. This truly has become a desert islan product in my life!
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Pensacola, FL
This facial oil is amazing! I find that it hydrates my skin and helps to clarify and minimize pores. The fragrance is the one thing I am not completely thrilled with. My husband also thinks it is "stinky." It is potent. I put it on at night before going to bed. I do not use it during the day as it leaves an oily sheen and seems to take a bit of time to absorb. Overall, I have truly seen an improvement in the smoothness, softness, clarity, and radiance in my complexion. For reference, I typically have normal to oily skin that is prone to acne/break outs.
Lina C.
Lina C.
Might be great if you can get past the smell. But I couldn't. The fragrance is very spicy and peppery with a hint of lemon. Gave me a migraine. So take note if you too are very sensitive to smells.Might be great if you can get past the smell. But I couldn't. The fragrance is very spicy and peppery with a hint of lemon. Gave me a migraine. So take note if you too are very sensitive to smells. That said, when I tried bearing with it and leaving it on my face, it really moisturized and made my skin look good. It's a bummer that I cannot use it.
Maria V.
Maria V.
I ordered this after watching a review on pixiwoo YouTube channel.. It was highly recommended even though it was relatively expensive. After three months I would definitely recommend this product to everyone and will re-order when I run out. I use it daily on my face and neck. My skin appears to be more plump and it is brighter. A winner!

This product does have a strong smell which some may find unpleasant, but something you can get past easily.
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
Sanford , FL
One of my favorite Sunday Riley products I've tried! I bought this along side of good genes and although I wasn't a fan of good genes I loved this oil. I have very dry skin and I saw a difference in the texture of my skin right away after using this and it only got better from there. It is an expensive product but worth the money in my opinion also a little goes a long way. This has definitely become a staple in my skincare routine!
Trina K.
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
I adore this oil. It's targeted towards oily/combo skin. I use this in the morning and my skin feels well hydrated and smooth. I've had no side effects from this, just positive effects. The smell is off putting at first but you do get rid of it. I can't really describe the smell, very earthy/essential oil frangrances. The rumor is that Sunday's latest oil will replace this, but it will be forever until I'm done with the bottle.
Eileen D.
Eileen D.
I love how nourished my skin feels after using it but a little goes a long way. I can feel greasy really quickly. My skin does look radiant when I use this at night. The downside to this is the smell. It's SO strong and not the best in my opinion. I got mine from Sephora but I don't know if I can recommend it due to the scent. Wear it at night if you do buy it.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Is this product being discontinued?
Sam L.
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
Was this oil discontinued? I haven't been able to find it anywhere
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
West Chester, PA
I have contemplated buying this for months now! In y'alls opinion, is it worth the price tag? Also how long does one bottle usually last everyone?
tiaira c.
tiaira c.
Boston, MA
Worth the purchase?
Ester B.
Ester B.
Is it good for younger skin? Does in moisten the skin? How well does it performes?