BY SUNDAY RILEY #11 in Face Oil

Artemis Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil is a sparkling, bright, lemon-scented serum which helps balance the complexion while providing clarifying and toning benefits. An essential oil complex of Australian medicinal plants, Lemon Ironbark and Lemon Myrtle provide anti-inflammatory, purifying, and cleansing support to the skin. Milk thistle seed oil, black cumin seed oil, and pink grapefruit essential oil help fight redness and premature aging caused by toxins and inflammation. Balanced with super CLA from pomegranate and Omega 3 from flax seed for a clean, healthy glow from within. Artemis Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil

Alex S.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
If only I had the kind of disposable income that would allow me to purchase this every time I ran out... I've bought this only once and it lasted quite a while because a little goes a long way and first off it smells sooooo goooood!!! I love lemon scented anything, but if it isn't your thing, it's not SUPER overpowering. I have an oily compklexion so I fight fire with fire and just apply a little to trouble areas- skin around the eyes and in between my eyebrows.
Annie S.
Woodstock
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes my skin look amazing and it also makes it look ageless. My spots have almost completely vanished just after a few days!I have never noticed a difference in my skin until I started using this product under my eyes. I never understood that toners could actually make a difference until I started using this product! I fell in love with this product the week that I started using it. I could not ask for more in a product. I am so excited to use this product. I will definitely be buying this product again.
lauren D.
Fullerton, CA
I really like this oil! I still have a ton of it because you don’t need to use an extravagant amount. I have combo skin and I’m acne prone but I don’t feel like this disrupted my skin in anyway. For me, I only use it at night time because as far as oils go for my skin type, it’s a heavier oil. Wearing it under makeup was not a great idea! However sleeping with it on my skin felt beautiful in the AM. I think it’s discontinued? If it is major bummer.
Kelsey W.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so disappointed by the Artemis Face Oil! Sunday Riley's Juno is my go-to miracle skincare product, and I wanted to see if any of the other products worked the same sort of magic. Unfortunately, I found the Artemis Face Oil to be significantly thicker and less absorptive, leaving with a heavy, oily, somewhat smelly sheen and resulting in deep breakouts for days.
Sophia V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this product and have been thrilled with it. Normally I don’t use salicylic acid products, but this has cleared my skin in a short period and my skin is glowing. I do not have acne, just skin buildup and uneven skin tone. Very lightweight and works under moisturizer or alone if you can get by with a very light moisturizer. It does have a somewhat strong smell to it.
Madeeha A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using Riley Artemis Hydroactive cellular Face oil for couple of months now. It is a bit expensive but it is worth it. It nourishes the skin and leaves it glowing. I usually just use 4-5 drops. I recommend using it at night since hit feels oily on the skin and maybe too heavy to wear under the makeup.
Jessica R.
Acworth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sunday Riley products may be a little on the pricey side but they are WORTH EVERY PENNY.  This is a lightweight oil that I felt like even with my oil prone skin worked great, didn't cause breakouts and left my  skin looking great. I purchased this at Sephora and it'll last quite a while!
Moe K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started to use this oil simply out of desperation to control my oil on my nose and break out. I believe the name of this bottle is changed to UFO ultra clarifying instead of Artemis. After one night it seems to be working since my face is less oily when I woke up and my pores are smaller.
Courtney S.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert

Kind of expensive, but I really enjoy this product. I don't use it often, but when I do it is very effective. It makes my skin feel amazing and helps even it out. I am a first time user, but I will definitely buy it again when I run out. I like to recommend to others.
Kelsey Z.
Brooklyn
Sunday Riley tends to be on the pricier side of the face care world but man is it worth it! I have never tried any of their products that I have not liked. I got a sample at Sephora and was totally sold. I went back and bought it. And I was really excited for my purchase.
Julia M.
Is this product being discontinued?
Rebecca A.
West Chester, PA
I have contemplated buying this for months now! In y'alls opinion, is it worth the price tag? Also how long does one bottle usually last everyone?
tiaira c.
Boston, MA
Worth the purchase?
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
Was this oil discontinued? I haven't been able to find it anywhere
tracey h.
Philadelphia
What exactly does face oil do