SUNDAY RILEY A+ High Dose Retinoid Serum

What it is: An advanced-strength retinoid serum that delivers a 6.5 percent solution of stabilized retinoid blends and botanical retinol-alternative extracts into the skin.

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily

Skincare Concerns: Fine lines and wrinkles, Dark spots, and Dullness and uneven texture.

Formulation: Serum

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Retinol Ester: Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the lines and encourages the signs of clearer skin without the drawbacks of retinol.
- CoQ10: May improve the appearance of aging or UV-exposed skin, for a healthier-looking, balanced complexion.
- Hawaiian White Honey: Pro-skin humectant, rich in phytonutirients.

Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES and parabens. This product is also cruelty-free, and gluten-free.

What Else You Need to Know: A+ High-Dose Retinoid Serum combines a 5 percent retinoid ester blend, 1 percent liposomal-encapsulated retinol blend, and 0.5 percent blue green algae with natural retinoid-alternative activity. This serum fights the signs of aging and improves the look of congested and UV-damaged skin. Encapsulated CoQ10 helps to improve the appearance of aging or damaged skin, while Hawaiian white honey, bisabolol, cactus extract, and ginger balance and soothe the skin for the appearance of a calmer more even-toned complexion.

New to Retinoids? Start using A+ two nights a week, and then take two nights off. Gradually work your way up to every other night, and then every night.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-Apply two or three pumps in the evening to clean, dry skin.

For new retinoid users:
-Use two days on, two days off.
-Work your way up to every other day, then to daily, evening use.
-Follow with a hydrating oil or moisturizer, like Juno (sold separately).
-Use an AHA serum, like Good Genes Lactic Acid Treatment (sold separately), on alternate nights to sweep away dead skin cells.

For sensitive skin:
-Apply a hydrating oil, like Juno Antioxidant Superfood Face Oil (sold separately), or moisturizer before applying A+ Serum.

Ingredients

-CoQ10: May improve the appearance of aging or UV-exposed skin, for a healthier-looking, balanced complexion.
-Hawaiian White Honey: Pro-skin humectant, rich in phytonutirients.

Water, Propanediol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Triheptanoin, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Hexyldecanol, Disiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Diheptyl Succinate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, PPG-24-Glycereth-24, Phenyl Trimethicone, Retinol, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Honey Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Algae Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Extract, Opuntia Ficus-indica Fruit Extract, Bisabolol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Phospholipids, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Lecithin, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, 1,2-Hexanediol, 4-t- Butylcyclohexanol, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Helianthus Annuss (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sorbitol, Cetylhydroxyproline Palmitamide, Polysilicone-11, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Polysorbate, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Stearic Acid, Brassica Campestris Sterols, PVP, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Alcohol, Potassium Phosphate, Decyl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol.

How long should I use this before I see results?
Is Sunday Riley the best Retinol money for the price SUNDAY RILEY A+ High Dose Retinoid Serum ?
Is this product good..... I really wantto try this?
Start your review of SUNDAY RILEY A+ High Dose Retinoid Serum!
Stephanie D.
Spokane
SUNDAY RILEY A+ High Dose Retinoid Serum uploaded by Stephanie D.
I received a few sample packets of this product to try out. My skin looks so amazing the next morning after use. It is quite strong, so I only would use twice a week to start out with, and that is if your skin is accustomed to retinol. I can’t wait to buy a full size!
Ashmita T.
Euless, TX
SUNDAY RILEY A+ High Dose Retinoid Serum uploaded by Ashmita T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product. It gave me shiny and smooth skin. I used ro break out a lot while using retinol but it eventually calmed down. I love this and I would suggest you to use it only once a week at night.
Tracey D.
SUNDAY RILEY A+ High Dose Retinoid Serum uploaded by Tracey D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received several samples of this and have been using consistently for a few months. This has been very gentle on my sensitive skin but very effective. My face is clearer with less breakouts, brighter, my redness has calmed, and the few dark spots I have appear to be lighter. I still have a couple of sample tubes to use but will be purchasing when they’re gone. I am very happy with this product and highly recommend especially if you have sensitive skin. SUNDAY RILEY A+ High Dose Retinoid Serum
Tasneem S.
Jamaica, NY
SUNDAY RILEY A+ High Dose Retinoid Serum uploaded by Tasneem S.
SUNDAY RILEY A+ High Dose Retinoid Serum uploaded by Tasneem S.
Purchased at: Sephora
It needs no telling that Sunday Riley is an amazing skincare brand. I got this small size high dose retinoid serum a while ago in my Sephora playbox. It’s the best serum I have used. For someone with acne problems and currently on Accutane, my skin gets really dry. So I use this and it instantly softens my skin. You can also use it as a primer. I LOOOOOVE this product and highly recommend it!!
Ayako N.
SUNDAY RILEY A+ High Dose Retinoid Serum uploaded by Ayako N.
SUNDAY RILEY A+ High Dose Retinoid Serum uploaded by Ayako N.
I use Retinol on Mon, Wed and Fri nights, and Friday I use A+ instead of Luna Oil, because this one is high dose retinoid hoping my skin keeps turning over during weekend. I use with The Ordinary Niacinamide to prevent Retinol reaction.
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
SUNDAY RILEY A+ High Dose Retinoid Serum uploaded by Jena L.
Great for sensitive skin, caused zero irritation anywhere on my face. Not something I would buy as I find retinoids to not be powerful enough for my liking in comparison to retinols but this isn't a bad product by any means. It does have an unpleasant order to it though.
Alessandra P.
Roswell, GA
SUNDAY RILEY A+ High Dose Retinoid Serum uploaded by Alessandra P.
Another great Sunday Riley product! This is a great retinol serum that is effective without damaging or sensitizing my skin. The serum’s texture is really pleasant—it glides on smoothly and doesn’t leave an oily feeling on the skin. It sinks into your skin quickly. I’ve also noticed improvement in my skin’s texture. Like other Sunday Riley products, it’s pretty expensive; however, retinol is definitely something I am ok investing more money in!
Sabrina G.
SUNDAY RILEY A+ High Dose Retinoid Serum uploaded by Sabrina G.
Purchased at: ULTA
SUNDAY RILEY A+ High Dose Retinoid Serum I love using this with my Luna oil! It has a nice texture and sinks into my skin well
Shakeina W.
SUNDAY RILEY A+ High Dose Retinoid Serum uploaded by Shakeina W.
There are no two retinoids alike. I have received the best results from using SUNDAY RILEY'S A+ retinoid serum. This serum has broken through layers of skin that no other retinoid was able to especially on my cheeks. My skin is clearer, looks healthier, and is better then ever since using this serum. I use after freshly cleansed and after I apply my toner, for me it opens the pores to accept the serum better. Rub until almost all is absorbed and let it work its magic over night. I awaken to a more plump and clearer canvas. If you're struggling will maskne add this to your night time routine. Your skin will thank you. Recommended!!
Jodi G.
Dorado
SUNDAY RILEY A+ High Dose Retinoid Serum uploaded by Jodi G.
It’s a thin easy to apply serum, more watery than most. It doesn’t sting or burn like some retinoids can do, it’s sensitive enough to use daily but strong enough to see results. I will continue to use.

145 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Steph W.
Odebolt, IA
1,012 reviews
Sarah B.
Pittsburgh, PA
il y a 3 mois
SUNDAY RILEY A+ High Dose Retinoid Serum Is this a good retinol that will noticeably help my skin?
Alexis B. il y a 3 mois
Yes I absolutely love this serum it will make your face smoother over time and really helps with fine lines and scars as well. I highly recommend this! ❤️❤️