Sunday Rain Polishing Body Scrub Mango + Coconut Mango Butter Coconut Oil (2)

Sunday Rain Polishing Body Scrub Mango + Coconut Mango Butter Coconut Oil (2)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sunday Rain Polishing Body Scrub Mango + Coconut Mango Butter Coconut Oil (2)!
How would you rate this product?
Olga A.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
I’ve recently started using Sunday Rain Polishing Body Scrub Mango + Coconut Mango Butter Coconut Oil (2) . I love it! It really nourishes my skin, leaving it feeling soft and smooth. Of course!! Cause it is made with mango butter and coconut oil extracts. I find it very hydrating and non greasy. Oh, and it smells amazing!
Kirsty H.
Caerphilly , Caerphilly
Sunday Rain Polishing Body Scrub Mango + Coconut Mango Butter Coconut Oil (2) uploaded by Kirsty H.
Sunday rain has recently become one of my favourite bath and body brands. Their body scrubs becoming my product of choice from their range. Not only do they smell Devine, the açai Berry is my top, but they are very exfoliating without being harsh on the skin. I would highly recommend this product and at only £6 per scrub I don’t think yous can go wrong.
Ellie C.
Ellie, Essex
Only recently got into body scrubs but this one from Sunday Rain is my new obsession has it for nearly a week and I’m obsessed after I use shower gel and rinse I massage this In my skin and then rinse and after I pair it with my Sunday Rain mango moisturiser and it’s the best

Looking for your answer?