Sunday bare repair bermudagrass 3.75 lb.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sunday bare repair bermudagrass 3.75 lb.!
Julia Y.
Sunday bare repair bermudagrass 3.75 lb. uploaded by Julia Y.
Normally, I do not treat my yard with anything but just water. I had mixed feelings when I received the Sunday Bare Repair, because I wasn’t looking forward to managing my yard. However, it’s so easy to use! Just sprinkle over any bare or dead patches, water, and within days you should see some growth! Will definitely be keeping this around and patching up some areas in the yard, as needed!
Emily  R.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Sunday bare repair bermudagrass 3.75 lb. uploaded by Emily  R.
I receive this as a sample for an honest review I used it on my patio and I liked it met its goal, I have tried other products with the same function before but just spend my money this Sunday really works.
Danielle S.
Orange
Sunday bare repair bermudagrass 3.75 lb. uploaded by Danielle S.
Sunday bare repair bermudagrass 3.75 lb. uploaded by Danielle S.
Really liked this. It’s only been a week and grass already growing in. I’ll probably get more in order to fill in some more patches. I am excited to see what will come after a few months of using this.
Trina S.
Sunday bare repair bermudagrass 3.75 lb. uploaded by Trina S.
The bermudagrass seems to be going crazy after using this repair product. We have to cut the grass more frequently now. I guess it's a blessing and a curse. The Sunday bare repair bermudagrass product does what it claims it will.
Katie D.
West Warwick, RI
Sunday bare repair bermudagrass 3.75 lb. uploaded by Katie D.
3 weeks after applying this product and wetting it thoroughly, we have a good amount of grass growing!! This stuff is awesome. Can’t make it any easier to fix your lawn.
Kisis  P.
Raleigh, NC
Sunday bare repair bermudagrass 3.75 lb. uploaded by Kisis  P.
The product is applied in 2 areas is very easy its procedure, I receive it by influence and I really recommend it
Sheri G.
Carmichael, CA
Sunday bare repair bermudagrass 3.75 lb. uploaded by Sheri G.
Our 61 year old front yard has some bare patches here and there in our lawn. I have repaired bare patches with other brands in the past and it's such a pain to turn the soil with a trowel, add seed, then cover the seed. This Sunday Lawn Patch repair that I received from Influenster free in exchange for an honest review is super easy, just sprinkle onto the bare patches and water every day. I am a terrible gardener, so I didn't water as fastidiously as all new seedlings require so some of the new growth isn't coming in as it would if I watered daily, as required. Nevertheless, these cute little green shoots are coming in perfectly in the areas where the sprinklers cover every other day. It's been 22 days of bad watering and yet I still have some growth already. The growth is bright green and looks so happy a couple of inches tall already. The product lost 1 star because the seeds come with a filler that allows you to not have to turn the soil. Unfortunately, that filler looks like dryer lint and is really light, so they float around a little in the wind. If you are planting in spring or fall when things are a little bit naturally wet and don't have big wind storms, this is a great product! Sunday bare repair bermudagrass 3.75 lb.
Rachael  P.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Sunday bare repair bermudagrass 3.75 lb. uploaded by Rachael  P.
I recieved this product in exchange for my honest review from Sunday and Influenster. But I honestly love this stuff. It was quick to work and blends in nicely with the existing grass. The thin spots came in quickly and my yard looks bright, full and green! I'll be getting this again next year for sure!
Claudia  R.
Fall River, MA
Sunday bare repair bermudagrass 3.75 lb. uploaded by Claudia  R.
Nice to keep your yard green and healthy! Very convenient for winter when you cannot spend that much time taking care of your lawn. Can you make a smaller bottle tho? Very affordable!
Jennifer C.
Mountain Top, PA
Sunday bare repair bermudagrass 3.75 lb. uploaded by Jennifer C.
Worked wonders! Loved it! Recommend this product. Just be careful opening box. Mine leaked slightly. No improvements needed. Affordable.

Looking for your answer?