BY SUNDARI

Neem and Eucalyptus Cooling Scalp Oil melts away stress and stimulates the mind. see more...

Melinda H.
I would love to try this. It has the ingredients to be very good for your hair and scalp. Neem oil is very expensive,and i see also eucalyptus. That would be a tingly scalp we all love,natural,and the smell would be heavenly
Hijabi S.
Wonderfully soothing for the scalp. if you wear a lot of hats, or hair ties, this is a great way to unwind at the end of the day. Give you head a little TLC, or have someone use this to give you a quick scalp massage. works almost instantaneously, and it a great treatment if left on over night while wearing a show cap. Helps sooth irritated skin while rinsing out clean and wont your hair oily the next morning.
Juba M.
PRODUTOOOOOO ÓTIMO , RECOMENDO A TODOS QUE NÃO USARAM AINDA ESSE PRODUTOOOO!!
Angie h.
This product is great. if you have a dry or sensitive scalp, this is the product for you. it soaks into the skin very easily and I use this whenever I wear a hat or I have my hair up in a tight pony all day.
Alexia T.
This product is good when you have a pain for made some exercise. It's gentle and smooth. I usually used it when I went from the gym and the scent of it is delicious. I recommend it 100% to try it.