BY SUNDARI

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

This light blend of essential oils replenishes oily complexions without clogging pores.  see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon*
Kayla S.
Rogersville
I had never used a face oil before and was incredibly skeptical at first about using one on my oily skin. I'm so glad I gave it a try because it has been great for my skin. I've been using it about 2 weeks and my pores are smaller and my face less oily. I work 12 hour shifts so I'm always looking for ways to make my skin less oily. Since using this I haven't had to use a single other thing to keep oil production down! Once this stuff soaks into your skin it stays!