MakeupLip MakeupLipstickSuncoat Products
Natural Lipsticks Warm Burnt Bamboo Cartridge - 023 oz,(Suncoat)

by Suncoat Products

I was at the store and I saw this and I wasn't sure if it was right to buy it or not .. I didn't know if it would have a weird look on my colour because I am tan and this Is a little light, would I have to wear another lipstick on top of it?
Is this long lasting?
Has anyone used this?
Start your review of Suncoat Products Natural Lipsticks Warm Burnt Bamboo Cartridge - 0.23 oz,(Suncoat)!
claudia E.
Laredo, TX
It's an amazing prodecut the package it self it's sp pretty, you can never go wrong with that color it matches almost every skin tone, it sure meet my expectations i constantly use this product on my self. yes I've bought this product like 3 times already.
Libby H.
Review for: Magic Mauve
Don't u just love the packaging?!?!?! the colors are this charcol kind of feeling! its unique
Basia K.
West Lafayette, IN
Review for: In Almond Frost
This has a very distinct smell to it, I kind of like it. The color is a bit off but if it matches your skin tone it is nice.