BY SUNCOAT PRODUCTS

claudia e.
Laredo, TX
It's an amazing prodecut the package it self it's sp pretty, you can never go wrong with that color it matches almost every skin tone, it sure meet my expectations i constantly use this product on my self. yes I've bought this product like 3 times already.
Basia K.
West Lafayette, IN
Review for: In Almond Frost more...
This has a very distinct smell to it, I kind of like it. The color is a bit off but if it matches your skin tone it is nice.
Libby H.
Review for: Magic Mauve more...
Don't u just love the packaging?!?!?! the colors are this charcol kind of feeling! its unique
Gina M.
Oxnard, CA
Has anyone used this?
Shanell B.
Montrose, MI
Is this long lasting?
Mayar D.
I was at the store and I saw this and I wasn't sure if it was right to buy it or not .. I didn't know if it would have a weird look on my colour because I am tan and this Is a little light, would I have to wear another lipstick on top of it?