BY SUNCOAT

Buy on Jet.com
Julie L.
Julie L.
Review for: Eye Candy
I love all these products! Great color choices and it stays on for over a week. With monitor touch ups I can leave this on at least 2 weeks each
Myriam M.
Myriam M.
Review for: Eye Candy
This color is so cute, and it lasted pretty well for me so i would highly recommend it.
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Review for: Sparkling Snow
WOW I LOVE THIS SNOW COLOR NAIL WATER BASE COLOR AND I HAVE NOT TRY WHITE NAIL POLISH BUT I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THE SNOW IT'S A COOL COLOR I LIKE ALL THE COLORS I WOULD LOVE TO.GET SOME.OF THEM IN MY VOXBOX
Karen L.
Karen L.
Review for: Water-Based
Just bought this product to try it for the first time. Pretty happy with the results. Dries fast and it looks soooo pretty out in the sun my favorite thing is the price not to expensive.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
Review for: Gorgeous Green
I got this for my niece for Christmas, and she absolutely loves this color! It goes on smoothly and doesn't take too long to dry.
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.
Review for: Eye Candy
This stays on great!! I absolutely love the color choices these come in! They stay in for a while
Katie M.
Katie M.
La Fayette, GA
Review for: Eye Candy
I love nail polish. Water based nail polish is very innovative. It doesn't get chunky or clumpy. It's very smooth.
Alvina N.
Alvina N.
Lanoka harbor , Nj
Review for: Golden Sunlight
I'm not crazy for the color, but I'm sure it would look beautiful on someone else I never heard of this brand but I would try it if someone gave it to me.
melissa b.
melissa b.
Adel, GA
Review for: Gorgeous Green
I love this nail Polish goes on smooth and looks lovely. I would recommend it to any body . My girls wear it to as a mother it not to much to let a little wear
Monica F.
Monica F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this for my 3 year old and I love it in comparison to a few others I've tried that are too thick. This one has the right consistency. The price is good, from an organic store. I think I may use it on myself!
Madelaine H.
Madelaine H.
Chula Vista, CA
What's the difference in it being water based