SunChips® Veggie Harvest Tomato, Basil & Cheese uploaded by Jessie P.SunChips® Veggie Harvest Tomato, Basil & Cheese uploaded by Stacy S.SunChips® Veggie Harvest Tomato, Basil & Cheese uploaded by Stacy S.

BY SUNCHIPS®

The taste of Italy in a new veggie chip! We blended the flavor of zesty tomato, basil and cheese with real veggie and whole grain. It will leave your taste buds saying delizioso!

13 GRAMS OF WHOLE GRAIN*

30% LESS FAT THAT REGULAR POTATO CHIPS**

NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS

MADE WITH REAL VEGGIE

• How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you f...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Peyton C.
Watertown, NY
SO HAPPY I FOUND THIS FLAVOR. I’ve always been a flavor kind of girl. Rather than plain I’m always going toward cheddar and flavors like sour cream and onion. This makes me feel way more healthier and there is A LOT of taste to every chip. Would definitely recommend this bag to everyone!!!
Noor A.
Lincoln
His brand makes the best chips so yummy and tasty good for after school or after work or just a snack whatever it is it never fails me yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummm it is so delicious and good can’t resist on these chips they are so nice😍😍😍
Krista C.
Greenville, NC
This is the only sun chip flavor I’ve tried that I’m not too fond of. It’s a little funky. Garden salsa is my favorite sun chip flavor, so I figured I would like these with the tomato flavor. It’s a little pricey as well for chips.
Sabrina J.
Murray, KY
Veggie SunChips are a great way to eat chips because they are a healthy alternative. Plus very delicious and never disappointing. Very affordable. I am a repeat customer. I always buy SunChips if I am craving chips.
Zach D.
Springfield
These SunChips weren’t exactly my favorite but they are fairly affordable and a great alternative to the unhealthy potato chip. They aren’t very flavorful but that is because they are trying to be healthier than other potato chips on the market.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Sam S.
These chips have such a unique flavor! They are extra crunch and I can’t get enough of them! If you love Italian flavors and chips then these are for you. Highly recommend and will definitely buy again!
Jacquelyn D.
This flavor is not my favorite, but it still is good. I have purchased it several times and it has never been a disappointment; the flavor is always consistent. I would probably recommend it to others.
Carolyn J.
Martinez
This was a hit for me! I’m a big fan of tomato basil, the flavor combination is just so flavorful. Pro: you’re also eating something that’s healthy for you & made from veggies. Veggie chips are always a good substitute for real chips.
Amber A.
Louisville, KY
SunChips are the BOMB!! My kids and I LOVE them and look forward to having them paired with our lunch on the weekends! I’d definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a tasty refreshing chip!
Nur A.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?