BY SUNCHIPS® #53 in Chips

The taste of Italy in a new veggie chip! We blended the flavor of zesty tomato, basil and cheese with real veggie and whole grain. It will leave your taste buds saying delizioso!

13 GRAMS OF WHOLE GRAIN*

30% LESS FAT THAT REGULAR POTATO CHIPS**

NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS

MADE WITH REAL VEGGIE

Buy on Walmart*
Amanda G.
Grove city, OH
Sun chips are amazing chips low calorie not deep-fried and filled with a bunch of oil and grease. They taste amazing and they're actually a lot healthier than other chips. This veggie harvest tomato basil and cheese taste amazing and has so much flavor and seasoning on every single chip that makes the entire bag taste amazing. Also it's very reasonable price you can usually get a bag for $2.50 or $3 dollars at Walmart.
Emily M.
i always get these at subway. i know it’s random but they always have them and i always get excited. i go between these and the cheddar ones because those are really good too. i never really think about them but every time i get them i’m like ok wow i love these i need to get them more!
Savannah A.
Clarkson, KY
Overall, I love SunChips! They are a healthier kind of chip and great to have with a sandwich or hotdogs at a cookout. I like to pack some with my lunch at work every now and then! I wish the bag was fuller, but I appreciate the freshness of the chips each time I open a bag. For the garden variety, the taste is a little more bitter than the normal SunChips, but they’re still good!
Alexa Z.
Staten Island
Love everything about this brand! The flavor of these “chips” are amazing and hard to find in other brands. Plus they make me feel a little less guilty about eating them vs your regular potato chip because of some of the healthy ingredients used to make them. They are moderately priced and easy to find! I would definitely recommend giving these a try!
Lauren L.
Vandalia, OH
Sun Chips are my all time favorite chip, and these Veggie Tomato Basil and Cheese are no exception. The flavor is good, but not too overpowering. You can really taste the tomato and basil! Great crunch and I love the texture from the different grains in it. Great value for these chips!
Khymesha D.
Leesburg
I'm so broken that sun chips in the area I live in discontinued this flavor of sun chips.. I've searched high and low and have never seen these again. Which is a bummer because these were really good chips to pair well with a sandwich ND you would have to try them to believe me
Koey B.
Bradenton
My favorite chips! I refer more strongly flavored foods and snacks and I am always so happy with these.  They are satisfying snd I don't feel like I need to eat the whole bag. I try to buy healthier chips whenever I buy any at all, which is rare. Sunchips are my go to.
Allison F.
Towson , MD
MY NEW FAVORITE flavor of sun chips!! Couldn't wait to try them when I saw them out at a store one time and I liked them even more than I thought I would. Sunchips have such great quality and general and this flavor is awesome! Strong flavor and very italian tasting. Crunchy, salty, with a little sweetness.
Melissa B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I liked these veggie chips but a bit blan for my taste . The packaging of this product was very nice and the price was very affordable as well , I would buy them again . I got mine from target ! Everyone should give these a try , great for on the go snacking. Especially for kids. My 4 year old loves them!
Kaylee A.
I don’t know how much healthier these are than regular chips, but in my mind they are. I really like these, they are tasty, crispy, and packed full of yummy salsa type flavor. My favorite sun chips. If you haven’t tried this flavor I definitely recommend them!