BY SUNCHIPS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get a taste of spring any time of the year with these Sun Chips® Veggie Harvest Spring Herb & Parmesan Flavored Whole Grain Snacks! These chips are packed with spring herb and parmesan flavoring for a taste you'll love. Made with real veggies and whole grains, these chips don't have anything to hide, so keep on snacking!

Buy on Walmart
Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
I love these chips, the flavor is cheesy yet zesty. Makes me feel a little bit better on cheat day because of the veggies. Wish more chips were in the bag lol, would definitely recommend to others
Shalia G.
Lawrence, KS
Holy crap! These are delicious! I bought them because they were on sale.  I love to have chips on my sandwich! So for National sandwich day I had these! They are almost more flavorful then the original flavors they have. I ate the whole bag in one day. Ooops!!! They were that amazing!
Sierra U.
Omaha, NE
These chips have great flavor. I really like them. If you’re eating these to be healthy they can be misleading, though. The packaging implies that they are healthy but the nutrition content is basically the same as their regular chips.
Morgan C.
These are soooo good, they are now my new favorite sun chips! And my family loves them, and they are suppose to be healthier. So that's a win win. I will continue to buy these!
Cailin H.
Greer, SC
These are amazing. It’s very zesty and full of flavor. They’re crisp and not stale at all! They’re a little expensive for chips but well worth the extra money. I reccomend them! Sun chips brand never disappoints!!
Helen R.
Jacksonville, FL
Love these they are much healthy. It has a savory flavor with each bite. I total love the extra fiber and texture. Prefect little snack and you really dont have to feel guilty
Sammi H.
Tampa, FL
I love sun chips they are so yummy this flavor is really great and different from what they have already done. I really like these and I will get them again! Great snack that is just so perfect!!
Alex S.
Fridley, MN
So good and full of flavor would recommend great crisp perfect for go to snacking and there healthy so that's a huge plus I've bought them multiple times now
Megan A.
Glen St Mary, FL
Literally just cracked open my first bag of these and couldn't be more pleased with Sun Chips Veggie Harvest spring herb and parmesan chips! If you like a fresh veggie with a soft hint of cheese and herbs, I recommend this to you. Anyone looking for a lighter healthier snack? I recommend this to you as well. Great buy, will be buying again!
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Tried these the other day and they were awesome! Bold flavor that was very addicting. Love the crunch and wheaty taste of these chips. I also like that this like incorporates veggies into it. Will definitely be trying other flavors!
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
I haven’t tired these yet are they good?
rosy R.
What is the flavour of this?
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Why is this product discontinued?! 😩