SunChips® Veggie Harvest Farmhouse Ranch

by SunChips®

“Finally, a veggie chip with farm fresh flavor!” Is what you’ll say after eating this real veggie and whole grain snack seasoned with the creamy flavor of farmhouse ranch. It might just inspire a hoedown!

13 GRAMS OF WHOLE GRAIN*

30% LESS FAT THAT REGULAR POTATO CHIPS**

NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS

MADE WITH REAL VEGGIE

Is the ranch taste overwhelming?
Start your review of SunChips® Veggie Harvest Farmhouse Ranch!
Kat J.
2,115 reviews
I bought these for the first time the other week and OH. My. Goodness. I have discovered my new favorite chip flavor,... The ranch is savory, but not overwhelming. It has all of the flavor notes you would expect without tasting artificial. It’s got the tangy crunchy deliciousness you want from a ranch chip, along with the healthier benefit Sun Chips are known for. You can try to follow the serving size suggestion of 16 chips, but chances are you’re gonna return to the bag and have another bowl,... At least you can find comfort in the fact that this snack is lower in fat compared to other brands. Though it definitely doesn’t taste like it,... These chips are healthy, tasty, and the bag comes with a generous amount! Can you really ask for anything more,....? Sun Chips never disappoints!!!
Ashli L.
Neenah, WI
This is my favorite flavor of the sun chips selection. I love every flavor but this is definitely my go to.
Aaliyah B.
These are so good for an everyday snack whenever you’re craving something savory but don’t want to eat super unhealthy, it’s a way less greasy alternative to potato chips. And the flavor is so good and not too strong!
Faiza H.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I really love these Veggie Stix. They actually taste good and are a much better choice than cheese puffs or other popular snack foods. Would definitely recommend!
Analicia S.
N Hollywood, CA
Well one I love SunChips they are the better options when choosing ship health wise and they still taste great. These especially because they are made with real vegetables and multigrain. These are so yummy the flavoring of farmhouse ranch is excellent it is light yet so flavorful these chips are amazing.
Trish S.
Hackettstown, NJ
I love the crunch and ranch flavor of these Sun Chips. They are on sale often and are a bit healthier than your average chip. Really delicious and I think they would be great if served at a party.
Rose C.
Milton, FL
I love sun chips. Especially the ranch ones, very affordable. Every flavor is good but this one exceeds expectations.
Sabrina L.
San Antonio, TX
Sun Chips are great in every flavor. I love the creativity in flavors and textures while staying healthy for us.
Megan B.
Skillman, NJ
We love everything that has to do with Ranch or Sun chips! These are so yummy and I can't help but try and eat the entire bag! You can't just have one.
Lilet O.
Goose Lake, IA
This is become my favorite, my husband just bought one bag and i just ate it at once, i couldn't stop eating, i love the flavor and its so crunchy, i definitely buy some more next time i go to grocery...