BY SUNCHIPS®

“Finally, a veggie chip with farm fresh flavor!” Is what you’ll say after eating this real veggie and whole grain snack seasoned with the creamy flavor of farmhouse ranch. It might just inspire a hoedown!

13 GRAMS OF WHOLE GRAIN*

• Is the ranch taste overwhelming?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amber Z.
Cross Plains, WI
If you love Sunchips and you love ranch flavoring these won't disappoint. My new favorite variety, harvest cheddar is still up there though! They have a ton of flavoring and they are so much healthier than the other chip brands in my opinion. Plus they aren't greasy! These do leave a bit of seasoning on your fingers but I don't mind!
Alexis G.
Fort Worth, TX
When you think veggies and whole grain you don't think chips. I understand, but these are delicious. They cost the same as chips that aren't a good for you. I picked my pack up at Albertsons the first time I tried them. Only con is having to share with everyone else.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Totally in love with sun chips every single flavor they come out with is better than the last and this ranch flavor is no exception! You can find these at any grocer and I recommend buying two bags and not one because you will love them and want more!
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
We just recently picked these up at the store and we our in love with this new sun chip. There so yummy and not bad for you like other chips. The flavor is great and there texture is super crunchalisious
Cj P.
Knoxville, TN
These are great for the family. love the flavor. 9/10. Suggest when you buy these to keep them for yourself muhaha
Alexandria D.
Houghton, MI
These chips are so good. Just enough flavor, and not too salty or sweet. They're more crunchy than other potato chips are. I buy these once a week. I would highly recommend these chips, even my kids love these.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
These have become my new obession. I love how they taste. Its a must try if your into the sun chips brand actually everyone should try these. I got these as a sample inside a multi bag of chips. I would def buy these.
Christina H.
Champaign, IL
I got these on sale at Meijer. They were 2 for $6. I loved these ranch flavored chips! They had a good ranch flavor and were crispy like all the other Sun Chips you know and love!
Andrea S.
Hoover, AL
Oh my gosh! These are AMAZING! The ranch flavor is perfect, and I don't feel guilty munching on these compared to other chips. I love that they contain veggies and whole grains! We're repeat customers, for sure!
Lilet O.
Goose Lake, IA
This is become my favorite, my husband just bought one bag and i just ate it at once, i couldn't stop eating, i love the flavor and its so crunchy, i definitely buy some more next time i go to grocery...
Katie R.
Is the ranch taste overwhelming?
Nur A.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?