BY SUNCHIPS®

“Finally, a veggie chip with farm fresh flavor!” Is what you’ll say after eating this real veggie and whole grain snack seasoned with the creamy flavor of farmhouse ranch. It might just inspire a hoedown!

13 GRAMS OF WHOLE GRAIN*

30% LESS FAT THAT REGULAR POTATO CHIPS**

NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS

MADE WITH REAL VEGGIE

• How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you f...1 Answers
  • Is the ranch taste overwhelming?2 Answers
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I love these chips. They somehow always end up in my cart and once they get home they’re gone within a day or two. It’s one of our favorite snacks to have around the house. So addicting and they have so many flavors! They’re a little pricey though.
Zach D.
Springfield
Farmhouse ranch has a great flavor and is the healthier alternative to typical SunChips! This is the kind of sunchip that is newer but these actually are flavorful and something I enjoy eating. Look no further for a fairly healthy and flavorful chip.
Jami H.
Greensboro, NC
I have such a weakness for chips in General. Sunchips takes the award over all chips in my opinion. I feel like there is a minor health contribution along the lines of a great taste. They are #1 my go to chip.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Norm M.
Kenmore
I'm a big fan of all sun chips. I trust the product, they all taste great. My child prefers them over normal chips. The price is comparable to other named brand chips, but they have less filler and sodium
Catherine M.
Riviera beach , FL
Delicious. I really enjoy the flavor of these chips. They are very affordable. My kids also enjoyed these as much as I did. These chips went beyond my expectations!
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
This are also my favorite flavored SunChip is ridiculously delicious that you can't just eat one! To me is more on the healthier side that others. I won't compare this flavor wide to any others. This chips are just right.
Kade L.
Coal Township, PA
Love SunChips. The ranch are probably my favorite. Also the garden salsa. A healthy alternative to regular potato chips! They are affordable for a “health food.” Definitely recommend to anyone wanting a healthy chip!
Nina M.
The veggie harvest brand of SunChips is my favorite!! They are better for you and I think they taste so much better too!! If you’re looking for a bit of a healthier option, I would suggest these!
Breanne K.
Edmond, OK
These are delicious! They are veggie and healthy and have a decent serving size number! I love eating these as a snack to help me fill up between meals or on the side of lunch or dinner. I would definitely recommend!
Katie R.
Is the ranch taste overwhelming?
Nur A.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?