SunChips® Variety Pack uploaded by Tiffany L.SunChips® Variety Pack uploaded by Hannah L.SunChips® Variety Pack uploaded by member-eb806945112aa3a25215476ae4eb50aa

BY SUNCHIPS®

20 count variety pack with 5 bags each of 1 oz. bags of SUNCHIPS Original Wholegrain Snacks, SUNCHIPS HARVEST CHEDDAR Wholegrain Snacks, SUNCHIPS French Onion Wholegrain Snacks, and SUNCHIPS GARDEN SALSA Flavored Wholegrain Snacks see more...

SunChips® Variety Pack
  • "Sun chips are my favorite chip I love all the different flavors and the fact that they are multi grain just makes them more tasteful " in 2 reviews
  • "Sun chips are my favorite chip I love all the different flavors and the fact that they are multi grain just makes them more tasteful and guity free to snack on." in 2 reviews
  • "I love the fact that in these packs you have a variety in flavor and the perfect size for lunches." in 1 review
  • "Sun chips taste really good and they are good for the entire family. " in 1 review
Anne P.
South Park
A healthy chip that tastes good.  I honestly wouldn't eat these on a regular basis because they aren't that satisfying when you are craving chips and they kind of fall short in taste, but once in a while they are good.  I can't say that I would recommend them since there are more tasty chips on the market.
Hanson M.
Houston
Good variety to figure out which flavors are your favorite. But once you find your top choices it’s best to just buy those individually rather than getting this variety pack and having some flavors you may not like. Great for parties though!
will h.
Kissimmee, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Ha I g two growing nephews in the house really calls for this product giving them various options makes the day smoother and give them a choice in the chips which in returns makes u clue happy! Great buy!
Angelimar L.
Jacksonville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
SunChips are the bomb.com!!! My favorite is the garden salsa one. Little bit of spice and a whole lot of flavor. They’re so good! And of course, can’t go wrong with cheddar flavor. This variety pack is the best, you get 4 different flavored to go bags so it’s an easy snack choice and instead of having one flavor all the time you have several to choose from which is what I love.
tee a.
Austin, TX
I love these chips. I got them at Walmart and loved how it had a variety of chips for my family to pick and chose their favorite. It’s about the same price as the dorito multipack which is about 7 bucks or so. They are so god I love that it has whole grains it but yet it’s so flavorful. The original ones I love it for salsa and other dips.
Staci F.
Ada, OK
Our family loves Sun Chips! I absolutely love how this pack has all the different varieties. It makes for an easy morning when packing the kids lunches. We don’t have to worry about who likes what flavor because they love them all! A for sure must have for every mom!
Sara L.
My kids and I have been big fans of sunchips since they came out. I love buying the individual bag ones for lunches and on the go snacks. Plus I love that I don't have to measure them out and worry I am not eating just a serving or am I eatting more than a serving!
Sarah M.
We love sunchips! They are very good, and fairly healthy as well. I love the variety offered in the pack. Helps to keep everyone's cravings satisfied without having to have tons of the big bags. We also stock these in the vending machine at work!
Kimberly S.
Ojai, CA
These make it so we don’t have to decide on one bag of SunChips. Every flavor is great and this keeps each bag super fresh. They’re great to pack on the go and make you feel better about your choice because you’re eating chips with whole grains.
Arnisha W.
Winder, GA
The variety pack is perfect if you have a sports event or if you have small children you can just pick these up and go the ingredients I feel are very good and healthy. And the flavor of these chips are amazing the price is even better.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
What is your favorite flavor?
Savannah L.
New Haven
Where is the best place to buy SunChips® Variety Pack ?
Janet K.
Out of the flavors there are to choose from, which one is your favorite? Also what are the four flavors? How much did the whole thing cost?
rosy R.
Is it taste good? ?
rosy R.
Is it in different flavours? ??