SunChips® Variety Pack uploaded by Tiffany L.SunChips® Variety Pack uploaded by Hannah L.SunChips® Variety Pack uploaded by member-eb806945112aa3a25215476ae4eb50aa

BY SUNCHIPS® #26 in Chips

20 count variety pack with 5 bags each of 1 oz. bags of SUNCHIPS Original Wholegrain Snacks, SUNCHIPS HARVEST CHEDDAR Wholegrain Snacks, SUNCHIPS French Onion Wholegrain Snacks, and SUNCHIPS GARDEN SALSA Flavored Wholegrain Snacks see more...

SunChips® Variety Pack
  • "Sun chips are my favorite chip I love all the different flavors and the fact that they are multi grain just makes them more tasteful " in 2 reviews
  • "Sun chips are my favorite chip I love all the different flavors and the fact that they are multi grain just makes them more tasteful and guity free to snack on." in 2 reviews
  • "I love the fact that in these packs you have a variety in flavor and the perfect size for lunches." in 1 review
  • "Sun chips taste really good and they are good for the entire family. " in 1 review
Samantha K.
Montoursville, PA
My husband gets these in his lunches and loves them. Any way that I can find to be a little healthier but still have a lot of flavor, I will try. These are it! I love the salsa flavor because I like a little spice and my husband doesn’t. I am definitely going to keep buying these and I actually just ordered another variety pack from Boxed!
tee a.
Austin, TX
I love these chips. I got them at Walmart and loved how it had a variety of chips for my family to pick and chose their favorite. It’s about the same price as the dorito multipack which is about 7 bucks or so. They are so god I love that it has whole grains it but yet it’s so flavorful. The original ones I love it for salsa and other dips.
Christina C.
Torrance, CA
These are my favorite chips so having the variety pack was a complete win for me. They’re very affordable and worth getting a variety pack since a big bag can be pricey if it isn’t on sale. If definitely suggest these to other moms for a light chip that won’t make you feel bad for eating.
Staci F.
Ada, OK
Our family loves Sun Chips! I absolutely love how this pack has all the different varieties. It makes for an easy morning when packing the kids lunches. We don’t have to worry about who likes what flavor because they love them all! A for sure must have for every mom!
Jada C.
Fargo, ND
Can’t go wrong with a little bag of chips! Super convenient, great size, and good quantity! I try to at least buy one bag when I get groceries! The flavor selection is one of my favorites! The plain chips are actually really good to eat, just something about them!
Sara L.
My kids and I have been big fans of sunchips since they came out. I love buying the individual bag ones for lunches and on the go snacks. Plus I love that I don't have to measure them out and worry I am not eating just a serving or am I eatting more than a serving!
Kimberly S.
Ojai, CA
These make it so we don’t have to decide on one bag of SunChips. Every flavor is great and this keeps each bag super fresh. They’re great to pack on the go and make you feel better about your choice because you’re eating chips with whole grains.
Arnisha W.
Winder, GA
The variety pack is perfect if you have a sports event or if you have small children you can just pick these up and go the ingredients I feel are very good and healthy. And the flavor of these chips are amazing the price is even better.
Eli Y.
Herndon
These chips are yummy but are very unique except for the French onion flavor the salsa flavored slightly spicy but do not get it if you want a spicy snack 😀 the harvest cheddar flavor has a delicious cheesy crunch original has a delicious undescribable flavor that you have to try to know what it taste like
Melissa J.
Charlotte, NC
I have loved SunChips since my childhood. The original are my favorite, but all sunchip flavors are great! I don’t know what it is about SunChips, but they are superior to all other kinds of chips. It must be the shape, texture, and flavor!
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
What is your favorite flavor?
Janet K.
Out of the flavors there are to choose from, which one is your favorite? Also what are the four flavors? How much did the whole thing cost?
rosy R.
Is it taste good? ?
rosy R.
Is it in different flavours? ??

back