SunChips® Variety Pack

by SunChips®

20 count variety pack with 5 bags each of 1 oz. bags of SUNCHIPS Original Wholegrain Snacks, SUNCHIPS HARVEST CHEDDAR Wholegrain Snacks, SUNCHIPS French Onion Wholegrain Snacks, and SUNCHIPS GARDEN SALSA Flavored Wholegrain Snacks

What are the best kind of sun chips SunChips® Variety Pack ?
Where is the best place to buy SunChips® Variety Pack ?
Start your review of SunChips® Variety Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Sun chips are my favorite chip I love all the different flavors and the fact that they are multi grain just makes them more tasteful and guity free to snack on.in reviews
Sun chips are my favorite chip I love all the different flavors and the fact that they are multi grain just makes them more tasteful in reviews
I love the fact that in these packs you have a variety in flavor and the perfect size for lunches.in reviews
Sun chips taste really good and they are good for the entire family. in reviews
Maren G.
Metairie, LA
Purchased at: Target
These are the best variety, they aren’t greasy and my kids love the flavors! A great alternative to fried chips
Dianna R.
Paramount, CA
I love that you get to have the many different flavors of Sunchips. They are so delicious. Sometimes a little salty but otherwise my go to chip.
Anna V.
Altus, OK
I love the variety and they're less calories and taste good with just about anything!!!
Shelbie T.
Saint Bernard , OH
So great for a quick snack to throw in with my sons lunch. They're a great bag with multi variety. My son loved them!
Kristi S.
Hazard
We love sun chips! They away have a great faste and fresh. My daughter will choose sun chips over any other.
Brooke S.
Englishtown, NJ
I really enjoy the garden salsa flavor! It has a kick to it. I also like the french onion flavor, they are my absolute favorite!!! Very very good. The original is good as well if your into a plain chip; good for dips. The cheddar one is very cheesy!
Ana Karen L.
Russellville, AL
SunChips® has some really tasty chips. When I first encountered them, I was really hesitant to give it a try because as a kid you don’t ever think anything healthy is tasty, (especially if you are given these during lunch at school). But I gave it a try and I found that these chips are REALLY REALLY GOOD! There’s a variety of Flavors to meet everyone’s taste buds but I think the best are the SunChips Harvest Cheddar Flavored Wholegrain Snacks - 7oz and SunChips Garden Salsa Flavored Wholegrain Snacks - 7oz. I usually eat these with a Sand-which but they are good in their own. I like that you can buy on specific flavor or get this variety pack. Perfect for the entire family.
Swetcha A.
N Brunswick, NJ
I love Sunchips! They taste great and feel healthier to eat than lays. My favorites are the Garden Salsa, Harvest Cheddar, and French Onion. However, I surprisingly also love the Original! These are great!
Asena A.
Fort Myers, FL
Can't go wrong with sunchips. They're my favorite guilty snack without completely ruining my diet.
Tra-Mi B.
Hawthorne, CA
They sell these in the dining hall in my college. It’s not my go to chip but I get these when my favorite are out of stock. They aren’t that crunchy but full of flavor