BY SUNCHIPS®

Let’s get saucy! Dig in to our BBQ flavored chips made with real honey and chipotle pepper. This sweet and spicy favorite beckons for a backyard get together, like pronto.

100% WHOLE GRAIN

21 GRAMS OF WHOLE GRAINS*

30% LESS FAT THAT REGULAR POTATO CHIPS**

NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS

Melissa B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love SunChips !!!!!!!! I can eat them all day I don’t think there’s a flavor that I don’t like . The Bbq flavor is very bold but isn’t over powering or overwhelming , it’s perfect. I think these are a lot healthier than other chips that are full of oils ! The price is so good especially for how delicious you these are ! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Emma A.
Lancaster Pa
I haaaate regular bbq chips with a passion, I think they’re so gross but I’m addicted to these!!!! I can accidentally polish off a whole bag in a day if I’m not careful enough! They almost taste like actual bbq ribs instead of a regular bbq potato chip. So good and healthier than other chips!
Emily P.
Charlotte
I love SunChips. They come in a variety of flavors and are always fresh and crynchy. They are one of my favorite snacks and my go to chip of choice. They are always a staple in my pantry and for my household. Also my choice when I’m at home or out and about.
Kailey M.
These are my absolute favorite flavor of Sunchips. I didn’t know what to expect the first time I tried them, but they were delicious. I had to be cautious when eating them because indulging in too much of these is a definite possibility.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking, add to sandwiches and family events. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target. Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Kendall S.
I have tried several different t varieties of the Sun Chips. This one just isn’t cutting it. If I am in the mood for a good barbecue chip, I’d stick with the lays or ruffles. Sorry Sun Chip, but stick to the other flavors.
Marina A.
Freehold , NJ
Love the texture and the taste! It’s a great snack for at home, at the office, or on the go! Loaded with such great flavor, I find myself craving it as a nice salty snack during the day. Price is very affordable
Rianna M.
Charlotte, NC
Me favorite chips ever! Flavored and doesn’t makes me fell bad about eating chips! I feel is the wealthier option and you find it everywhere. No need to go to a fancy place to get one of this
Meli R.
I’m a hot Cheeto LOVER lemon xxtra hot original fries lays you name it, I eat it lol so this is also a good one that I really enjoy I wouldn’t say it’s spicy but it has a lil kick and great tAste.
Tania A.
Oklahoma City
The garden salsa flavored chips are my absolute favorite thing to snack on or to throw into my lunch bag. They're also not as unhealthy as most chips out there so I don't feel as guilty about indulging in this amazing snack.
Andia P.
Brookings, SD
I've had several flavors of Sun Chips before and, barring the Garden Salsa, I felt the flavor was kind of weak. I want to try the Sweet and Spicy Barbecue flavor but I don't really feel like being let down again. Does this flavor actually deliver a decent barbecue flavor?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your favorite flavor of Sun Chips?
Kathy Z.
Is it good with the spicy flavor on it?
Sandra O.
Is this actually good? 😳
Jazmine S.
Where can you find these i need to try them??