BY SUNCHIPS®

Let’s get saucy! Dig in to our BBQ flavored chips made with real honey and chipotle pepper. This sweet and spicy favorite beckons for a backyard get together, like pronto.

100% WHOLE GRAIN

21 GRAMS OF WHOLE GRAINS*

30% LESS FAT THAT REGULAR POTATO CHIPS**

NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS

Emma A.
Lancaster, PA
I haaaate regular bbq chips with a passion, I think they’re so gross but I’m addicted to these!!!! I can accidentally polish off a whole bag in a day if I’m not careful enough! They almost taste like actual bbq ribs instead of a regular bbq potato chip. So good and healthier than other chips!
Melissa B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love SunChips !!!!!!!! I can eat them all day I don’t think there’s a flavor that I don’t like . The Bbq flavor is very bold but isn’t over powering or overwhelming , it’s perfect. I think these are a lot healthier than other chips that are full of oils ! The price is so good especially for how delicious you these are ! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Kailey M.
These are my absolute favorite flavor of Sunchips. I didn’t know what to expect the first time I tried them, but they were delicious. I had to be cautious when eating them because indulging in too much of these is a definite possibility.
Kendall S.
Guthrie, OK
I have tried several different t varieties of the Sun Chips. This one just isn’t cutting it. If I am in the mood for a good barbecue chip, I’d stick with the lays or ruffles. Sorry Sun Chip, but stick to the other flavors.
Ling_LEWiNSKii C.
Tallahassee
Really good . Gives you the taste of spicy and sweet bbq ribs or something. I like to dip them in cream cheese and go to work. They go good with a sandwich or hotdog. The only problem is there isn’t enough in the bag
Sarah W.
Greenfield
Did not really care for them. Just not for me. My favorite is the cheddar or garden salsa. They have been the only kind of sun chips that I have tried and did not really care for. I probably would not get them again unless they were on sale for a really good price.
Emily P.
Charlotte
I love SunChips. They come in a variety of flavors and are always fresh and crynchy. They are one of my favorite snacks and my go to chip of choice. They are always a staple in my pantry and for my household. Also my choice when I’m at home or out and about.
Devin G.
Fullerton
These sun chips are by far the best sun chip flavor ever but sadly they don’t sell them in like any of my stores around me like why?! If you are blessed enough to see these next time you go grocery shopping you definitely need to grab a bag or two. 10/10
Brittany J.
raleigh
BBQ flavored chips are not my favorite. So, the brand of sunchip is amazing, this flavor just didnt do it for me as much as some of the other flavors. But if you’re looking for a healthier chip and love bbq, I recommend these!
Alaina H.
Gillsville
If you want a mixture of spices, this is a great choice for chip. They are crunchy and nice with a dip or by themselves. I would totally recommend these to anyone if you’re a salsa fan and they are very affordable anywhere from Walmart to your local gas station.
Andia P.
Brookings, SD
I've had several flavors of Sun Chips before and, barring the Garden Salsa, I felt the flavor was kind of weak. I want to try the Sweet and Spicy Barbecue flavor but I don't really feel like being let down again. Does this flavor actually deliver a decent barbecue flavor?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your favorite flavor of Sun Chips?
Kathy Z.
Is it good with the spicy flavor on it?
Sandra O.
Is this actually good? 😳
Jazmine S.
Where can you find these i need to try them??