Food & SnacksSnack FoodsChipsSunChips®
Simply Sun Chips Sea Salted Multigrain Chips

SunChips® Simply Sun Chips Sea Salted Multigrain Chips

by SunChips®

Simply Sun Chips® Brand Sea Salted Multigrain Chips.
New!
Made with expeller-pressed sunflower oil.
No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Made with sea salt.
Made with 100% whole grain.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SunChips® Simply Sun Chips Sea Salted Multigrain Chips!
How would you rate this product?
Ejnfwkej S.
Vista, CA
I Love Simply Sun Chips Sea Salted Multigrain Chips and all the sun chips they make also a good pick
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
Sunchips has so many fun chip flavors! They even offer sweet potato variations. I have enjoyed every flavor I have tried thus far, although the original is my favorite. I’m a sucker for pure salt haha.
Madison M.
Wantagh, NY
So good my whole family enjoyed these I love them!! Great snacks for kids and not to mention all!!!
Erica W.
Sun chips have to be the best chips around! They are so crisp and you can taste the grains inside. These chips are so good and they aren't even that salty but you really get that sea salt taste that's sooo good!!
Micki L.
Hatboro, PA
These are my favorite sun chips. I enjoy these at subway with a sandwich and at home.
Emma H.
Knoxville , TN
These are [email protected] for whole grain! They make me feel healthy while I’m eating chips. Definitely recommend
Shell R.
Taylorsville, UT
2,286 reviews
Obsessed with eating right and having as little ingredients as possible so when I came across these simply sun chips I had to give them a try and my goodness they are just as good as the originals
Sàde K.
1,502 reviews
cho L.
Utica , NY
It’s delicious and tasty 😋 and Love it “ also it pros I always eat this snap yummy “ I’m already tried it
Bree T.
Cottage Grove, MN
I usually don’t like multi grain chips but I tried these a while back and I actually really like them. They don’t taste too grainy and they stick with the original flavor(s) really well! Love them!

Looking for your answer?