BY SUNCHIPS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Simply Sun Chips® Brand Sea Salted Multigrain Chips.
New!
Made with expeller-pressed sunflower oil.
No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Made with sea salt.
Made with 100% whole grain.

JM S.
Stockton
Simple and healthy. This is what Sun Chips is all about. They are affordable and you can find it anywhere. It comes in different flavors and sizes (if you want to lower your chip in take that is). Sun Chips is a main stay in our cupboard and I know when I have food ravings Sun Chips is always there to fulfill it.
Syd A.
Philadelphia
Sun Chips were the first "healthy" options I remember. They are full of great flavor and super affordable. When other chip options became available I stopped buying Sun Chips. The Multigrain Chip has turned me back to buying this brand more often. Good simple taste with the signature Sun Chip taste.
Pearl J.
El Paso
 Are AMAZING!!!  I can honestly say that I crave this chips such a healthier choice . When I eat this chips I don't feel  guilty eating them. I'm able to indulge in the flavor and I just love that they have a variety of flavors my favorite flavor is the original the ones in the blue bag.
Tara L.
The sea salt Sun Chips are great - they don't hurt my mouth as much as the normal Sun Chips, which are a little too salty for me. The only thing I wish is that it came in a bigger bag, I do feel like I get slightly ripped off when I buy these because there is so much air in the bag.
Charleni G.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like it! And my kids too the variety Is what I like the most, the taste is super smooth is like heaven in your mouth, it is a good flavor, I think is affordable and is a quick snack for children and I, I would not add anything also because I think that is perfect like that.
Krystle H.
Nottingham
These are a great alternative to a regular potato chip at least in my opinion. You can buy a big bag for less than 5 dollars at the grocery store, so I would say they are definitely a good deal. Using the term multi grain in the label also makes me want to purchase it more.
Katie G.
These remind me of lake trips and sunshine! We always go to grab a couple bags before a weekend on the lake. My kids have now gotten in the tradition too and I'm okay with that because they are healthy too! I have a feeling this will be a tradition passed down for generations to come.
Sean B.
Stanley
Love them!! Great snack food with lots of fiber (for a snack). One of my go to junk food options when dieting, hits all the needs (salty, sweet) without killing the calorie count.
Kayla G.
Dip these in hummus and you have the best snack ever. Everyone at your workplace will be eyeing what you've got goin' on. For good reason! These are a healthier chip option, love the grains because it adds depth to the flavor of the chip, and these aren't too salty either!
Brooke M.
Portland, OR
Multigrain sun chips are a healthy alternative to satisfy a salty chip craving! They are better for you than most other chip brands and are very tasty. They are not too expensive and usually are on a buy one get one half off deal. I would recommend them to eat as a snack!