BY SUNCHIPS® #23 in Chips

The one that started it all. Our Original flavor made waves back in the day, and it’s still everyone’s favorite whole grain chip. It’s slightly savory, slightly sweet and totally 100% original. Talk about a classic!

100% WHOLE GRAIN

Buy on Walmart
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Foodie Expert
This original flavor is so great. I really think it has a great wholesome taste and when eating with something like a sandwich it doesn't take away from the flavor because this doesn't have an overbearing taste. They aren't bland but do not have much more than a yummy wheaty flavor. I love it.. It is sortof salty but not too bad. Sun chips have great texture and Flavor and are a bit more expensive than some but definitely worth the extra, they're a little healthier so it's worth it in my opinion!
Ashley S.
Bealeton
I love, love, love Sun Chips. They are so good and light. There isn’t a lot of greasiness to them unlike some of the other chip brands out there. I love the flavors of them and this flavor is one of my all time favorites out there. I will get these with my sandwich at Tropical Smoothie and dunk them in ranch from time to time. Weird combo but tastes so yummy.
Brittany H.
Sophia
Very good. Multigrain anything typically doesn’t taste good to me at all, however, this product far exceeded my expectations. It had a sweet flavor to it with just the right amount of salt as well. I’m very impressed! The bag is so loud though!
Kira S.
Virginia Beach
I really enjoy these chips but only tend to get them when they are on on sale at the store. They are one of my favorite chips though and I don't feel as guilty about eating a bunch of these as compared to other more greasy chips.
Valerie C.
Canton, OH
The taste of these chips is great!! I love the texture and the taste! There is nothing bad i can say about them! Their healthy and delicious, all thought the cheddar ones are my favorite! And theyre relitively cheap!
Sheridan E.
Norristown, PA
I started eating Sun Chips as a kid when someone's "healthy mom" wouldn't let us have regular chips. Twenty+ years later and I'm so happy she turned me on to these. Sure, they're healthier than regular chips, but they are also SO MUCH TASTIER. I love all the flavors, but just the original is my favorite to kick back and watch some TV, or bring to a picnic, or accidentally eat the whole bag for dinner. What? It happens!
Remmie S.
Des Moines, IA
My 3 year old loves these. I feel better at giving her them because they’re not the average fried potato chip. She always requests the blue chips. They’re a decent value and can find them just about anywhere!
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Foodie Expert
Sun chips are the bomb digging. There is not other type of chip I would rather eat. They are crunchy and seasoned to perfection; they also taste a bit healthier. That's probably bull but oh well lmao
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Foodie Expert
These are one of our favorite snacks to have around the house. So addicting and they have so many flavors! These ones go really well with hummus and are a nice light snack to bring to work with you.
Keisha C.
These chips are great tasting. I don’t know if maybe since it says multigrain that maybe that’s why I’d like to think that I’m eating one of the healthier chips. It’s not expensive and I would recommend this to others.
Samantha G.
Yakima, WA
What is your favorite flavor?
Suri C.
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite flavor?
Rachel M.
Brooklyn, NY
What do you like to dip your original sunchips into?
Charissa M.
Foodie Expert
What flavor of sun chips is your favorite? Mine are the cheddar
member-a3b94fa02
Hollywood, Fl
I've heard people say there good and others say not so great . What do you think ?