BY SUNCHIPS®

The one that started it all. Our Original flavor made waves back in the day, and it’s still everyone’s favorite whole grain chip. It’s slightly savory, slightly sweet and totally 100% original. Talk about a classic!

100% WHOLE GRAIN

21 GRAMS OF WHOLE GRAINS*

30% LESS FAT THAT REGULAR POTATO CHIPS**

NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS

Alecia P.
Las Vegas
I've been in love with these for years. It started as a kid getting a 6 inch sub meal from  Subway with meat, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, Mayo a bag of  SunChips® Original Multigrain Chips and a soda. I would peel apart my sandwich and place the sinchips in perfect rows down the length of the sandwich, put it all back together and relish in that yummy juicy sub with that delightful crunch of the SunChip. I know all of us has stuffed some chip of some sort in their sandwich and loved it haha. What I also enjoy about SunChips is that they have a great wheat flavor that you can't get with any other chip. Flavored or just Original, I can never walk past a bag without grabbing a couple...or more!
paige w.
These chips are okay... they taste fine, but I wouldn’t reach for them frequently. They are more healthy than most chips, and I do think they taste good, but I PERSONALLY feel there are better tasting options. I would purchase this again, but not often.
Ria N.
Bernardsville, NJ
I personally love these chips. Way better than oily potato chips. If your are thinking these are "healthy chips", they are not low on carbs or fats. They are high in calories like any other chips but they do have better fiber content. These chips taste great and have a great texture. Somehow my kids are not a fan of these and will reach for Doritos or Pringles when they are indulging in junk food. Maybe they are too crunchy for kids, honestly don't know why they don't prefer these.
Roxana M.
El Paso
I love Sun Chips Original Flavor Multigrain Snacks. The original snack has a great wheat taste and it is very healthy. The grains in this product fill me up quickly and the size of these chips are great also. I highly recommend these chips to anyone who wants to lose weight while eating a healthy snack. It aids greatly in my weight loss and prevents me from eating unhealthy snacks.
Rhi S.
Charlotte, NC
Who knew that people still do reviews on Sun Chips I felt like it was World wide known that SunChips are incredible and they're the best chips to have it picnics and poolside and any day you need a chip that tastes like no other!! They are delicious, I don't even know how to describe the flavor they're just so good
Beatriz D.
Chicago
Sun chips are super healthy. Have a great taste. Love that they have different variety flavors. Great with hummus for a healthy afternoon snack. Yes, it passed above and beyond of my expectations. Healthy chips make me feel like they are going to taste nasty but these I love that I am addicted to them.
Jenny L.
Manhattan
These make great substitutions for tortillas to dip in whatever dip. I've tried this in guacamole, hummus, queso and even several salad dressings. It has an amazing grainy taste kind of like a chip version of Wheat thins and since this is a plain chip, it tastes really good when paired with any dip.
Sherry M.
Loudon
I am a lover of all SunChips flavors with the exception of the cheddar flavor, it’s just not for me. The original Multigrain SunChips is my absolute favorite. Whether I’m eating lunch or dinner or just need a snack in between, this is my favorite go to chip. Has a great, muted, flavor that mixes well with anything.
Arbor L.
Batavia
Decent chip. Tastes like sun, as expected. Hearty, healthy, rich multigrain taste. A repeat customer. The chips are a bit too dry. Too much crunch. A little pokey on the gums. If I was at a party and the Lays and Fritos were gone, Sunchips would be my first choice.
Julia W.
Roseville, CA
When I feed my family Sun Chips I feel like I am offering them a healthier alternative to the every day potato chip. They enjoy the natural tase and it is a snack I am happy to feed my family. I will continue to purchase Sun Chips and this flavor, as well.
Samantha G.
Yakima, WA
What is your favorite flavor?
Surisay C.
What's your favorite flavor?
Rachel M.
Brooklyn, NY
What do you like to dip your original sunchips into?
Charissa M.
What flavor of sun chips is your favorite? Mine are the cheddar
member-a3b94fa02
Hollywood, Fl
I've heard people say there good and others say not so great . What do you think ?

Walmart