BY SUNCHIPS® #23 in Chips

The one that started it all. Our Original flavor made waves back in the day, and it’s still everyone’s favorite whole grain chip. It’s slightly savory, slightly sweet and totally 100% original. Talk about a classic!

100% WHOLE GRAIN

21 GRAMS OF WHOLE GRAINS*

30% LESS FAT THAT REGULAR POTATO CHIPS**

NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS

Buy on Walmart*
Alecia P.
Las Vegas
I've been in love with these for years. It started as a kid getting a 6 inch sub meal from  Subway with meat, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, Mayo a bag of  SunChips® Original Multigrain Chips and a soda. I would peel apart my sandwich and place the sinchips in perfect rows down the length of the sandwich, put it all back together and relish in that yummy juicy sub with that delightful crunch of the SunChip. I know all of us has stuffed some chip of some sort in their sandwich and loved it haha. What I also enjoy about SunChips is that they have a great wheat flavor that you can't get with any other chip. Flavored or just Original, I can never walk past a bag without grabbing a couple...or more!
Kyra T.
Littleton, MA
For SunChips - Original is the best! These are such a great and light snack. These are some of the only chips that do not make me feel 'heavy' or feel like they take forever to digest. They are really good to mix with Doritos, Cheetos, and pretzels for a party mix.
Avalon M.
Anderson
Sun chips are by far my favorite kind of chip. I've tried all kinds of brands and even other flavors of sun chips, but the original are by far the best. They have just the right amount of salt and the flavor of the chip itself is very muted and not strong at all which I love. These go great with a sandwich or in all honesty just by themselves as a quick snack. Definitely would recommend.
paige w.
These chips are okay... they taste fine, but I wouldn’t reach for them frequently. They are more healthy than most chips, and I do think they taste good, but I PERSONALLY feel there are better tasting options. I would purchase this again, but not often.
Ria N.
Bernardsville, NJ
I personally love these chips. Way better than oily potato chips. If your are thinking these are "healthy chips", they are not low on carbs or fats. They are high in calories like any other chips but they do have better fiber content. These chips taste great and have a great texture. Somehow my kids are not a fan of these and will reach for Doritos or Pringles when they are indulging in junk food. Maybe they are too crunchy for kids, honestly don't know why they don't prefer these.
Roxana M.
El Paso
I love Sun Chips Original Flavor Multigrain Snacks. The original snack has a great wheat taste and it is very healthy. The grains in this product fill me up quickly and the size of these chips are great also. I highly recommend these chips to anyone who wants to lose weight while eating a healthy snack. It aids greatly in my weight loss and prevents me from eating unhealthy snacks.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This original flavor is so great. I really think it has a great wholesome taste and when eating with something like a sandwich it doesn't take away from the flavor because this doesn't have an overbearing taste. They aren't bland but do not have much more than a yummy wheaty flavor. I love it.. It is sortof salty but not too bad. Sun chips have great texture and Flavor and are a bit more expensive than some but definitely worth the extra, they're a little healthier so it's worth it in my opinion!
Rhi S.
Charlotte, NC
Who knew that people still do reviews on Sun Chips I felt like it was World wide known that SunChips are incredible and they're the best chips to have it picnics and poolside and any day you need a chip that tastes like no other!! They are delicious, I don't even know how to describe the flavor they're just so good
Beatriz D.
Chicago
Sun chips are super healthy. Have a great taste. Love that they have different variety flavors. Great with hummus for a healthy afternoon snack. Yes, it passed above and beyond of my expectations. Healthy chips make me feel like they are going to taste nasty but these I love that I am addicted to them.
Jenny L.
Manhattan
These make great substitutions for tortillas to dip in whatever dip. I've tried this in guacamole, hummus, queso and even several salad dressings. It has an amazing grainy taste kind of like a chip version of Wheat thins and since this is a plain chip, it tastes really good when paired with any dip.
Samantha G.
Yakima, WA
What is your favorite flavor?
Surisay C.
What's your favorite flavor?
Rachel M.
Brooklyn, NY
What do you like to dip your original sunchips into?
Charissa M.
What flavor of sun chips is your favorite? Mine are the cheddar
member-a3b94fa02
Hollywood, Fl
I've heard people say there good and others say not so great . What do you think ?