BY SUNCHIPS® #27 in Chips

The one that started it all. Our Original flavor made waves back in the day, and it’s still everyone’s favorite whole grain chip. It’s slightly savory, slightly sweet and totally 100% original. Talk about a classic!

100% WHOLE GRAIN

• I've heard people say there good and others say not so great . Wh...5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Hanna T.
Annapolis, MD
this is the first product I have probably ever given a one star. I usually find something semi redeemable in anything, but SunChips, you are the exception. This is truly a disgusting food and I genuinely don’t understand how people eat more than one without gagging. The flavor is atrocious, they are an odd texture, and crunchy?? I have not had these in years, yet I still know the distinct nasty flavor that is a sunchip
Joslyn L.
Hillsborough, NC
I really love to cook and most of my meals are spontaneous. So one day I was making a pasta and wanted something crunchy and extra added to the dish and my mind landed on these. I brought them, crushed them up, and used it as a crust/topping for the pasta. Long story short, this is a diverse product due to the plain (and I don’t mean that in a bad way) taste and I believe a lot of people would enjoy these as an extra ingredient for their dishes.
Tonja C.
Reidsville, NC
I can still remember when these first came out. Was nice to know I could finally start eating chips again. Watching my weight and being mindful of the fat intake cut a lot of foods outta my diet. Sun Chips to the rescue! Years later, it's still my fave chip. The crunchy treat is awesome all by itself or paired with a sandwich. Good stuff right here.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This original flavor is so great. I really think it has a great wholesome taste and when eating with something like a sandwich it doesn't take away from the flavor because this doesn't have an overbearing taste. They aren't bland but do not have much more than a yummy wheaty flavor. I love it.. It is sortof salty but not too bad. Sun chips have great texture and Flavor and are a bit more expensive than some but definitely worth the extra, they're a little healthier so it's worth it in my opinion!
Roselicious S.
Sun Chips multi-grain are a fav. I love the taste and the fact that these are a far healthier choice than many of the prominent snack chips available. This flavor goes well with a wide variety of sandwiches which makes these multi-grains a good value. One chip does it all. SunChips® Original Multigrain Chips
Rhi S.
Charlotte, NC
Who knew that people still do reviews on Sun Chips I felt like it was World wide known that SunChips are incredible and they're the best chips to have it picnics and poolside and any day you need a chip that tastes like no other!! They are delicious, I don't even know how to describe the flavor they're just so good
Deborah W.
Exeter
Sun Chips original is one of my favorite brand and flavor of chips to eat. You can buy them almost anywhere, but I like to buy the assorted pack from Costco where I get the best deal. I would for sure recommend them to anyone who would like a quick snack and likes chips without the greasiness.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
My son says this is his favorite flavor. This is a good healthier chip option for my kids, and the flavor is still appealing to them. I love the flavor of these as you can literally dip them in anything from just cream cheese or hummus to salsa or peanut butter... it’s aaaalll goood!
Sherry M.
Loudon
I am a lover of all SunChips flavors with the exception of the cheddar flavor, it’s just not for me. The original Multigrain SunChips is my absolute favorite. Whether I’m eating lunch or dinner or just need a snack in between, this is my favorite go to chip. Has a great, muted, flavor that mixes well with anything.
Natasha F.
Kingwood, TX
An awesome multigrain chip to go with any dip! I love eating them with salsa as a healthier alternative to tortilla chips. Easy to find in any grocery store! They’re not my favorite on their own, as I like things with “flavors”, but I’d still eat them in a variety pack.
Samantha G.
Yakima, WA
What is your favorite flavor?
Suri C.
What's your favorite flavor?
Rachel M.
Brooklyn, NY
What do you like to dip your original sunchips into?
Charissa M.
What flavor of sun chips is your favorite? Mine are the cheddar
member-a3b94fa02
Hollywood, Fl
I've heard people say there good and others say not so great . What do you think ?