BY SUNCHIPS #3 in Chips

Sun chips harvest cheddar multigrain chips 2 oz

• What is your favorite flavor of SunChips?45 Answers
  • Love these!!! They satisfy my crunchy chip craving without all the ...5 Answers
  • My favorite chips Sunchips Multigrain Snacks Harvest Cheddar Che...1 Answers
Buy on Target
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Foodie Expert
The taste was very cheddary (is that a word)?. I enjoyed these and licked the cheddar off my fingers lol. For it to be a multigrain snack, I was not really thinking "healthy snack" because they taste very yummy, but the multigrain gives me that health benefit while eating them and then they are essentially baked not fried, so healthy again. Its a thicker type chip/snack , but I didn't find it difficult to eat them. I am a repeat customer. Sun Chips are always very affordable and can be found a quite a few retailers on some type of deal or special.
Carole M.
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
For those diet conscious consumer that love potato chips, Sun Chips are made for you ! All with hearty flavorful grain ingredients without the downfall of guilt and have less fat content than other shelved potato chips. For those that not tried Sun Chips, don't be surprised, as it were for me to experience for yourself that these chips are better than the others !! All their flavors are delicious, but as an avid cheese lover Harvest Cheddar for me is the very best !!!!!
Katie J.
Katie J.
Leominster, MA
I can honestly say i crave these everyday. For some reason i never get sick of them. The sun chip with the cheddar flavor is a match made in heaven. Their pretty generous with the flavor being all over the chips. Sometimes i get bags with the chips having the flavor scattered on the chip rather than coated. Being that its a cheese flavor you can see the orange in contrast with the chips. So my only suggestion is for them to try n coat all their chips all over the chips.
Karlie B.
Karlie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Despite being a longtime Sun Chips lover, I could never get into this flavor. The cheddar flavor tastes so unnatural, and the Sun Chips brand is all about being natural. The plain ones taste so good, I don't know why they had to bring overwhelming flavors into the mix. I guess to compete with other brands of chips that come in a variety of flavors. Also, these leave your fingers orange after eating. Stick with the original flavor - simple is best!
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Sun chips is a brand that I am still 50-50 about. I did buy their harvest cheddar multi grain snack. They come in square chips that are lined with ridges. They are a thicker chip. The cheddar itself is more coated then baked in. I honestly thought they tasted okay. Nothing to where I wanted to run down the street screaming out how grand they were. I haven't bought them since either.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Haysville, KS
My family loves Sun chips. We like the cheddar, the onion, and the plain. The problem with Sun chips, they are way to pricey, so I rarely buy them. I look at them or one of the kids see them but I usually have to pick something else that's cheaper. There are always some brand of chips on sale, and that's how I determine which chips we are eating that week. Strictly price.
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Foodie Expert
Great chips to snack on during craving times (especially in the afternoon). I have made multiple purchases of this product. What is great about this product is that it is a multigrain snack, but it taste almost the same as regular potato chips (with some grain). But the flavor is awesome. After you taste this chip, you won't have an issue eating multigrain chips.
Rosa G.
Rosa G.
Foodie Expert
My first time trying these I had hoped they are going to have a cheesy flavor but then when that first chip landed on my tongue, I knew it was going to be a lifetime bond. These chips are amazing and it's different than what most chips offer. they are a bit cheesy and yet you get the taste of wheat in a sense that is very pleasant. you will regret trying these.
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Fort Worth, TX
I love Sun Chips in cheddar flavor. These are great because they give you the crunch of a chip without as much fat and calories. You get non of the greasy fingers from eating sun chips either, just a little cheesy fingers. They have a slight hint of nutty flavor to them but not very noticeable These make a great substitute for a regular full fat chip.
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Foodie Expert
Love the harvest cheddar flavoring of Sun Chips. One of my favorite flavors along with the garden salsa one and definitely prefer Sun Chips over other snack chips that I can pack with my lunch. Unfortunately they aren't gluten free so I'm no longer able to enjoy them, which they made a gluten free product for those that are celiac/gluten intolerant
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Johnson City, TN
What is your favorite flavor of SunChips?
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Denton, NC
What's your favorite flavor of sun chips?
Ana M.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Dou you like the taste of this healthy chips?
Cathy N.
Cathy N.
Mississauga,ON
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
Shar W.
Shar W.
Grand Prairie, TX
Foodie Expert
How do these taste? Would you recommend? Are they healthy for you?