BY SUNCHIPS® #97 in Chips

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've never seen these, but they look delicious! Where can I find ...1 Answers
  • My mouth waters to think how delicious these must... Be the first to answer!
  • That looks good and I would love to try those, are they spicy.1 Answers
Halie W.
Conroe , Tx
Oh man I love this delicious little snacks! For being on the lower end of the calorie spectrum, they for sure don’t lack in flavor. They pack a punch that always satisfies my hunger. And I Absolutly love the texture of the chip and I think it just puts the cherry on top!
Anh D.
Irving, TX
These are my childhood chips! I absolutely ADORE THESE! I can literally buy these at any store now and they're so good. I think i would choose these over lays chips! The pros of this could be the fact that it's just a healthier option and a con is how healthy are these? I would definitely recommend.
Yolanda C.
Modesto, CA
This is my favorite flavor. The only thing that sucks about these is that they are not available everywhere. stores normally will carry the regular degular flavors. Also they are pretty affordable and did i mention that they are so good!? must try
Samantha B.
dayton, ohio
I was very excited to give these a try when they first came out, but was a little disappointed when I finally had them. I wish the jalapeño flavoring was more powerful than what it is. I would rather buy the Garden Salsa flavor over this flavor.
Samantha E.
Oklahoma City , OK
These are my absolute favorite SunChip. My dad brought them to me, and I'm not sure where he got them, but I've wanted more ever since. They're better for you health wise than regular potato chips. They were super yummy!
Stephanie K.
Lafitte, LA
I love love love these chips!!!! I got mine from Walmart and the price was awesome! Of coarse it being healthy makes that even better! They are always so crispy and delicious! I always buy a bag when I go to the store!
Kayla G.
The most tasty element of spice in a brand you know you can trust! This is a nice blend, healthier than other chips on the market. They've got a good bite to them and pair well with the class brown bag lunch.
Jackie L.
I love jalapeno chips and I can say these have a very different taste but they are really good. You cant really compare the taste with other jalapeno chips. I would totally recommend it to jalapeno lovers.
Olga O.
vancouver
I really love sun chips they are very flavorful and I would buy this at winco or Safeway, I ate these chips for a very long time their very flavorful and sweet I just think it need more of the flavor that it’s made for .
Ashley T.
Escanaba, MI
One of my favorite chips. I'm all about spice and jalapeno is one of my favorite flavors so I get really excited when I see jalapeno flavored stuff and I have to by it no matter what..love these!!! Love all sunchips!
Melissa D.
Does anyone recommend these?
Tiffany H.
Goodyear, AZ
I've never seen these, but they look delicious! Where can I find these?
José F.
Is it spicy?
Liz G.
Inglewood, CA
That looks good and I would love to try those, are they spicy.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Have anybody seen this chip anywhere???