BY SUNCHIPS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sun Chips® Harvest Mini Bites Spring Veggie Medley.

New! Ready to Go Snacks®.

Multigrains snacks with veggie & grains.

Multigrain snacks.

Alyssa R.
Denham Springs
Sun chips are delicious! I've never had this flavor but I'm sure it's great. I buy this rarely. But I do like to get them. They have the perfect flavors but I don't like that they are very crunchy. To much for me. But I would recommend to others!
Kajal K.
Olney, MD
Happiness in a bag. This is my fave snack to eat at the end of a long day. It has the great taste that we all want at the end of a long day but it has nothing to feel bad about. Super healthy and you can never go wrong with making vegetables tasty. I'd highly suggest you go out and buy these so you can take them to work or pack them for the kids lunches!
KiKi D.
Honolulu
I always enjoy SunChips & when I saw this flavor. I had to try it. I was not disappointed at all. First of all , I love the texture of SunChips & also how crunchy they are. But with all this flavor of different types of vegetables and you are eating SunChips you somehow have to just make a sandwich & eat them with it. Great snack for watching movies also!!!
Olivia M.
Portland
These Sunchips are by far my absolute favorite flavor. They are Savory and mouth watering. Sunchips brand as a whole makes my personal favorite style of chip. Thin and crunchy, and the waves collect all the delicious seasoning. Set packets like this make it easy for snacks on the go and lunchs.
Trinitie J.
Mount Ida
Sun Chips are really good for you I really enjoy them they keep me very healthy or healthier than what it would be than me eating other junk foods but I also your other junk secretes too so I can't lie on that but I do like the SunChips because they are good for you especially you know if you're going on a diet and things like that so
Randi S.
Wilmington, DE
Veg meekly is my favorite of the sun chips. Great flavor and we get them often because we all like them. And it is better than the off brands no other than sun chips for me and my family. The ingredients are so good you can tasted the vegis . Oh yes we have recommended them..
Diana G.
I for some strange reason didnt enjoy the chips as much as I expected but it must have been the garlic taste. If it had less garluc perhaps I would be happier. It was relatively affordable for 5 pack. It was just too garlic-yisu for my taste but besides that its fine.
Melody🍒 B.
Pinellas Park , FL
My favorite sun chips for the salsa garden they're so good and I love the cheddar ones too and the French onion are good to your overall healthy to start buying him if you want to good chip that is.  Pretty good for you and taste amazing so that I recommend
Miranda V.
The spring veggie flavor is my absolute favorite
I love these chips and I love knowing they're healthier than regular potato chips
The small bags are great for packing in lunches
Would definitely recommend
Christina B.
Trenton, GA
These are so convenient when on the go or if you'd just like a small treat. No flavor is lost and it satisfies that little crunchy crave and I don't have to worry about wanting to eat a whole huge bag!