BY SUNCHIPS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sun Chips® Harvest Mini Bites Four Cheese, Tomato & Herb Flavored.

New! Ready to Go Snacks®.

Multigrain snacks.

Multigrain snacks with veggie & grains.

Cony P.
Martinsville, VA
These are my favorite! Great for on the run and or wuick snack time. Great for a get together with friends, add some dip and it would be amazing. Also you could just eat it by its self and it would taste just as good. Easy to pack in a bag to take to school or work too.
Tara W.
Circleville, OH
These little packs are so convenient to take on the go. They're so good and I pack them for any snack that I can! They don't take up much room in a lunch box and they taste amazing. I buy them in multiple favors every time.
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Really love this stuff it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable it goes on smoothly and most of all it's very healthy I really like it the value of this isn't the best but it's good thanks for everyone's attention
Mayra R.
tastes great each bag individually wrapped excellent for school lunches my boys loves theses and unlike other variety packs i am not stuck with bags of chips no one wants with this we got exactly what my boys love and that is it we love this chips
Stacey S.
Pyatt, AR
They were okay the taste was kind of blane wish there was a little more cheese flavor and maybe a little salty taste the package looked good and the graphics on it was good but wish the taste was as good as the package looked if the taste was better I would
Layla D.
Buckner, MO
Convenient! I love this product because it is super convenient. Especially on the go. You can throw it in your bag, kids bag, or purse and easy carry it. It is super delicious as well! If you have sensitive lips like mine it may burn them a little but otherwise I fully recommend and would buy again! Completely satisfied!
Sara T.
The mini bites are perfect for throwing in s lunch box with a sandwich for a quick snack. They are affordable and delicious. The one complaint that I have is that there isn't very many chips in each bag. It is not really enough for a good snack, I typically need something else to go with them in order to make a snack.
Tiffany K.
Glen Burnie, MD
The sunchips are perfect for back to school. They are healthly tasty and mildly priced. My 2 test old eats them up.  They are a great snack at home or just in the lunch box.  Even when you're hiding in the bathroom trying to get a mom break lol. I find them at target and always go back for more!!
I have loved sun chips since I was a little girl the taste is delicious and it isn't harsh on my stomach my friends and family also enjoys the taste of these sun chips I would love to try more different flavor of the sun product because I know I will be pleased with the taste
Marijoyce S.
San Bernardino, CA
Very tasty and satisfying! Love the graininess to these chips, I can't stop eating them when I start. When I compare these chips to others, I definitely steer to have these over other brands. I usually buy them at Stater Bros. The sour cream flavor is also really good!
melissa r.
Norris City, IL
Where are these min bags sold?!? These are my favorite chips, I need them in the mini bags, please help, where to find!