BY SUNCHIPS® #9 in Chips

So technically you can’t farm cheddarbut it sure would be delicious. The flavor of real cheddar cheese is layered onto a delicious, whole grain chip to create this tasty combination. Say cheese!

100% WHOLE GRAIN

• Love these!!! They satisfy my crunchy chip craving without all th...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Review for: Sunchips® Harvest Cheddar® 100% Whole Grain Snacks 20.5 oz. Bag, Multigrain Snacks Harvest Cheddar 10.5 oz more...
Sunchips are a different kind of chip with their grooves made in to the chip, but it doesn't effect the flavor. These chips have a delicious cheese flavor cooked in and they are  whole grain which is a little bit of a healthier decision without taking away the flavor for you! You can simply grab a bag from Walmart, hop in your car and enjoy a delicious chip [or 5] on your way home or your way back to work! I recommend Sunchips Harvest Cheddar chips :)  Go ahead and try, youll be glad you did!!
Emily T.
Brandon, MS
Review for: Sunchips® Harvest Cheddar® 100% Whole Grain Snacks 20.5 oz. Bag more...
When I was a kid my mom brought home a bag of cheddar sun chips and I instantly fell in love with the taste. This is my all time favorite flavor of sun chips and it is a great buy but warning the bag will go fast. I usually buy it at Kroger and it’s better than most chips I’ve tasted. I’ve very satisfied with the taste and highly recommend it.  SunChips® Harvest Cheddar
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
I admit, I am not the biggest fan of Sun Chips, but when I do eat them I always choose Sunchips Harvest Cheddar.  The chips are a bit healthier than the traditional potato chip and they actually taste okay.  For those who want a healthier chip option SunChips Harvest Cheddar is for you.
Michelle H.
I absolutely love Sun Chips cheddar flavored chips. In fact, I've yet to find a Sun Chips flavor I DON'T enjoy! I love that they are tasty yet healthy! So you can enjoy them without the guilt. They are crunchy with just the right amount of salt. A lot of "diet" brand snacks are so bland they're practically inedible. Yeah I'm watching my weight, but I don't want to eat cardboard either! This cheese flavor has the perfect amount of cheese! It isn't super fake tasting like a lot of cheese chips on the market. I love the baked taste and texture of the chips and they just leave you feeling satisfied! I'm definitely a fan of these as a healthy salty snack for those watching the scale.
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Review for: Multigrain Snacks Harvest Cheddar 10.5 oz more...
I love gummies and cookies and cell phones, candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos
Destinée H.
Aylett, VA
Yo, this is my favorite chip ever. If you give me a bag of these, I will be one happy mfer. These have become expensive and the bag had gotten smaller so that’s why I’m giving it 4 stars instead of 5 cause that’s really ridiculous but what can you do about capitalism, ya know? That’s just how life works. But you know what you can do about capitalism? Chill outside with some lemonade and SunChips.
Jayla Rae H.
Scottsburg, IN
These chips are my go-to! They are great to pair with soups and sandwiches. They are a healthy snack so I don’t feel guilty snacking on them. I pick up a bag each week at the store. I definitely recommend if you like cheese flavored chips, and if not, try out another yummy flavor!
sarah a.
Wantagh, NY
These are almost so good that they are bad if that makes sense? Once you have one you cant stop. The only down size to these chips just like everyone always says the bags are never actually full. The cheese on these chips is a wonderful snack to go with a sandwich
Rachel N.
Harvest cheddar is my favorite flavor of sun chips! They're bursting with cheesy flavor and lightly salted. I love Sun Chips! They're made out of all natural ingredients, so they're way better for you than most chips. They aren't greasy like most chips either! They have a nice crunch as well. Healthy snacks that taste good are hard to find, so definitely give these a try!
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Sun Chips aren't the most healthy chip by any means, but if I want to trick myself into feeling like I'm eating well, these are my top pick! The Harvest Cheddar is by far the greatest flavor of Sun Chips out there! It has a rich flavor without having to eat a block of cheddar!
Cassandra H.
Knoxville, TN
What is your favorite flavor of SunChips?
Brittany R.
Denton, NC
What's your favorite flavor of sun chips?
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Dou you like the taste of this healthy chips?
Cathy N.
Mississauga,ON
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
Shar W.
Grand Prairie , TX
How do these taste? Would you recommend? Are they healthy for you?