BY SUNCHIPS® #7 in Chips

So technically you can’t farm cheddarbut it sure would be delicious. The flavor of real cheddar cheese is layered onto a delicious, whole grain chip to create this tasty combination. Say cheese!

100% WHOLE GRAIN

• Love these!!! They satisfy my crunchy chip craving without all th...7 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor of sun chips? 33 Answers
Buy on Target
Michelle H.
I absolutely love Sun Chips cheddar flavored chips. In fact, I've yet to find a Sun Chips flavor I DON'T enjoy! I love that they are tasty yet healthy! So you can enjoy them without the guilt. They are crunchy with just the right amount of salt. A lot of "diet" brand snacks are so bland they're practically inedible. Yeah I'm watching my weight, but I don't want to eat cardboard either! This cheese flavor has the perfect amount of cheese! It isn't super fake tasting like a lot of cheese chips on the market. I love the baked taste and texture of the chips and they just leave you feeling satisfied! I'm definitely a fan of these as a healthy salty snack for those watching the scale.
Karlee R.
Yorba Linda
I love Sunship's because they are at I love the pattern and they taste so so so good my favorite flavor is the cheddar ones more than the original because original does taste so bland to me like if you like to plan things like just saw that you definitely that but I think the plan one is the salted ones are good and salsa movie so yeah I definitely will be buying these again sometime in the future a
Rebekah W.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
This is one of my favorite snacks.  I love all of the Sunchip flavors, especially the green onion, salsa and this harvest cheddar.  It is so flavorful.  The chips are well seasoned, not salty or greasy and the nutty flavor of the grains is a plus for me.  I bought a 30 count variety pack and it was all the rage in my house.  I do find that without a sale these can be a bit pricey; however, there's almost always a sale price for them at some grocer.  The 30 count pack that I purchased came from Sam's club and they were for a road trip.  They worked out very well in a van full of kids.  The price I paid at Sam's was a good value.  I would recommend this chip to the anyone from the novice snacker to the snack aficionado.
Ashley S.
Bealeton
I love, love, love Sun Chips. They are so good and light. There isn’t a lot of greasiness to them unlike some of the other chip brands out there. I love the flavors of them and this flavor is one of my all time favorites out there. I will get these with my sandwich at Tropical Smoothie and dunk them in ranch from time to time. Weird combo but tastes so yummy.
Lyndsay H.
Hermiston, OR
Review for: Sunchips® Harvest Cheddar® 100% Whole Grain Snacks 20.5 oz. Bag more...
These are probably my least favorite sun chip other than the plain sun chips!
That does not mean they are not good, because they are good. It has a good amount of cheddar flavor I honestly just would prefer a different type of cheddar chip. If these were the only ones in front me then I’d eat them. (:
Kira S.
Virginia Beach
By far my favorite flavor of sunchip. The cheese flavor is not overbearing but at the same time they are delicious without any dip on them. The only downsides are that they can be more expensive than other chips and the cheese on them can stick to your fingers and leave you a little messy.
Adriana F.
Decatur, GA
If you’re wanting some chips I would definitely recommend this brand over others. It is a good light snack that can be paired with many different foods. Although I would recommend to switch up the flavor every once in a while because the harvest cheddar could get to be a bit much after a while.
Faisal A.
Palmdale
Review for: Multigrain Snacks Harvest Cheddar 10.5 oz more...
Being a fan of cheese, and also trying to watch my diet. These chips definitely do not disappoint. I eat these as a snack whenever I have cravings and never feel guilty in indulging in this snack as it is low calories and has healthy grains infused into each chop leaving you feeling guilt-free.
Sarah M.
Charlotte, NC
I'd say their claim to fame should be that they taste like Doritos but better AND they are better for you!  This is my not so guilty, guilty pleasure. I would definitely recommend trying if you're looking for a crunchy and cheesy snack that doesn't make you feel bad after!
Krista C.
Greenville, NC
Besides kettle cooked chips, Sun chips are my absolute favorite! I feel less guilt about eating them, and I prefer them to most normal potato chips. It’s a guilty pleasure snack that I don’t feel guilt about. The harvest cheddar is delicious. The price is a little high, but still worth it!
Cassandra H.
Knoxville, TN
What is your favorite flavor of SunChips?
Brittany R.
Denton, NC
What's your favorite flavor of sun chips?
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Dou you like the taste of this healthy chips?
Cathy N.
Mississauga,ON
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
Shar W.
Grand Prairie, TX
How do these taste? Would you recommend? Are they healthy for you?