Food & SnacksSnack FoodsChipsSunChips®
SunChips Garden Salsa Flavored Wholegrain Snacks - 7oz

SunChips Garden Salsa Flavored Wholegrain Snacks - 7oz

by SunChips®

#1 in Chips

You want zesty? You got it. In fact, how about the garden fresh taste of ripe tomatoes and fresh-picked jalapeño peppers, delivered right to your mouth on waves of whole grain goodness? Even better.

100% WHOLE GRAIN

21 GRAMS OF WHOLE GRAINS*

30% LESS FAT THAT REGULAR POTATO CHIPS**

NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS

Are these super spicy?
How do Sun Chips compare to other chips in fat content?
¿Su contenido calórico es alto? ¿Son muy picosas? ¿Dónde las puedo encontrar aquí en México?
Start your review of SunChips Garden Salsa Flavored Wholegrain Snacks - 7oz!
Product Highlights
This is my favorite flavor but all of the sun chip flavors are really good. in reviews
Andrea M.
SunChips Garden Salsa Flavored Wholegrain Snacks - 7oz uploaded by Andrea M.
I absolutely LOVE these chips! I get them whenever I can. They are so delicious! They have a great crunch and tangy taste. 100% whole grain! Yum! I always get them with my Subway sandwich orders especially
Maika R.
Brooklyn, NY
SunChips Garden Salsa Flavored Wholegrain Snacks - 7oz uploaded by Maika R.
I love Sun chips and this is one of my favorite flavors. They are delicious and very flavorful. They're healthy and a great alternative to regular chips. These are 100 percent whole grain, Have no artificial flavors or preservatives, 30 percent less fat than regular potatoe chips and good for the heart.
Alicia L.
Jennings, LA
SunChips Garden Salsa Flavored Wholegrain Snacks - 7oz uploaded by Alicia L.
Purchased at: Walmart
SunChips Garden Salsa Flavored Wholegrain Snacks - 7oz These are one of my favorite chips! So good and so crispy. Doesn’t have that greasy feel that you can sometimes get with chips. The Garden Salsa flavor is so yummy! Will definitely purchase again and again.
Nadia B.
Berwyn
SunChips Garden Salsa Flavored Wholegrain Snacks - 7oz uploaded by Nadia B.
Absolutely delicious taste like you took the Fritos sauce and made it into a chip I like the crunch in them they aren’t too swear or salty
Kandy S.
Macon, GA
SunChips Garden Salsa Flavored Wholegrain Snacks - 7oz uploaded by Kandy S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite of all the sunchip brands. I always thought that the cheddar was the best but this had so much more flavor!! I love the quality of the bag and it’s looks. I buy these weekly! They are the best!
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Sun Chips Garden Salsa flavor is probably my favorite from this brand. They are like eating chips and salsa without the mess and hassle. They are considered a healthier type of chip, which probably leads me to eating more than I should, but I can do that anyway with regular chips too. At least I don't feel so bad eating these.
Jada C.
Fargo, ND
I didn’t think I would like the flavor of these chips but I was wrong! I love that they have a little spice to them so get a salsa-y flavor but won’t burn your mouth! When I pair them with sandwiches it just makes the sandwich a little better cause of the flavoring! And it’s nice to have something that’s not just cheese flavored or ranch or the ‘generic’ type of flavors. Give them a try!
Sky R.
Largo
Really good quality. These chips are full of flavor and are hard to put down. They cost about the same as other chip brands but I find sun chips to be slightly more healthy for you then the regular potato chips. I would definitely buy these again.
Almina D.
This chip brand, as well as the flavor, are my favorite go to snack. It's affordable and I take it to work when I have long shifts.
Hart L.
My family likes these chips. We buy these quite often to have with sandwiches at lunchtime. The salsa flavor is not overly spicy more veggie flavor. Made with whole grain they offer a little more nutrition than most chips. Recommend giving them a try.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ali G.
Oshkosh, WI
il y a 2 ans
Sumaya A. il y a 2 ans
Try to use common sense baby