BY SUNCHIPS® #1 in Chips

You want zesty? You got it. In fact, how about the garden fresh taste of ripe tomatoes and fresh-picked jalapeño peppers, delivered right to your mouth on waves of whole grain goodness? Even better.

100% WHOLE GRAIN

21 GRAMS OF WHOLE GRAINS*

30% LESS FAT THAT REGULAR POTATO CHIPS**

NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS

• How many flavors are their of sun chips? Are these any good I've ...9 Answers
  • There is one bag of chips left in the entire worl... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been looking for these everywhere, where can I find them!!!!?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is my favorite flavor but all of the sun chip flavors are really good. " in 7 reviews
Divya R.
Camas, WA
As far as taste goes, these are delicious! Over the years, I thought I had gotten rid of my snacking habit, but these bags of chips revived that. Oh well, at least they are more healthy than the average bag of chips! The other flavors are good too, but I'd say Garden Salsa is my favorite.

The one star off is for the amount you get for how much you pay. There is so much air in the bag to make you think you are getting a lot more than you actually are. Also, the chips seem to crush and break easily in the bag, but that's not too bad if you don't mind eating crumbs.
Trinity O.
Sun Chips Garden Salsa is a staple in our household. It is an unusual flavor in the sense it is not as typically reproduced by other brands (ie cheddar or sour cream etc.). It has a little kick to it but not so much that I would not enjoy it. I do not like spicy foods, I usually stay safe will all 'mild' rated types of foods and I enjoy the zip to this chip. Anymore and it would be too much. It is a good mix-it-up chip and I would recommend it to all my friends to try. (if you don't like it..give me the bag!) ;)
Shena H.
Birchwood, TN
I would give these chips a higher than 5 star if I could!! BURSTING with flavor!!! Tried them for the first time at subway with a sandwich & was hooked! They can be somewhat hard to find so when I find them they are always a must! They have a very different flavor than any other chip I have tried. It's hard to explain. If you want to try I would recommend get a small snack size bag if you can to try them first. I think this is a chip you will either love or hate.
Malea R.
Snellville, GA
When I say these are my favorite chips. Oh especially when you find that perfectly over seasoned chip. Oh lord its heaven. I remember while i was in middle school we would get some bland mac and cheese i would crush them in with it and soon almost everyone else did too. These go great with some queso cheese dip or just plain. They are a healthy alternative to regular regular chips that are salty n plainly unhealthy
Katy F.
El Cajon, CA
I have always been a huge fan of Sunchips original flavor, but since I've discovered Garden Salsa, I have a new favorite. The flavoring is just right on these chips and each one is evenly coated; there aren't half-naked chips and overly flavored chips. If I'm lost on a snack to bring to a party, I can count on Garden Salsa Sun Chips to go over well every time!
Julie W.
Phil Campbell, AL
These Garden Salsa Sun Chips are seriously the best! The taste is great and you can usually get them at any local grocery. My only concern with them is the price, that's why I give this product 4 stars. Everything else about the product is great. I usually buy them at Publix when they have them on the BOGO sale, that makes the price not seem so bad to me.
Kaitlyn C.
Newport News, VA
These are my favorite flavor of Sun Chips. The only thing I do not like about Sun Chips are the price and the amount of chips you get for the price you pay. They really do not give you a lot of chips and they are a few dollars more than other bags of chips. I do not normally buy them because of their outrageous price, but they taste so good.
Sierra P.
Muncie, IN
These are the only Sun Chips that I eat. I first discovered them at Subway and have been stuck on them since! They are not spicy at all, but the best way I can describe them is it tastes like a sweet pepper with seasonings. I feel like that description does not give it justice, but that's the only way I can describe it!! SO delicious!
Skylar S.
Norfolk, VA
These are probably the only chips I buy anymore honestly. They are so healthy and yummy. The best flavor as well, it tastes just like a "garden" so to speak. Wonderful crisp, and so colorful(even the bag!)! Wish the bags would all go back to being biodegradable, because that was just another great bonus with buying the product.
Hannah M.
Akron, OH
These are my all time favorite snack. You can honestly taste the fresh vegetables. i usually get them at Subway with my meal. The only bad part of buying in store is that I eat the whole bag. I would definitely recommend these chips to anyone who wants that crunch of chips but doesn't want to be left feeling gross and greasy.
Melissa M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Are these like super spicey?
Kim F.
Coffeyville, KS
Are these spicy? and are these available all the time, year round or is it just a seasonal product?
Laura R.
Westminster, MD
Are these a spicy salsa or do they have more of a mild flavor?
Javene S.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
I am a big fan of Sun chips the original flavor that is, but really wondering how the garden salsa tastes, is it too salty or does it taste too seasoned?
Willie R.
El Paso, TX
How many flavors are their of sun chips? Are these any good I've never tried them .