BY SUNCHIPS® #1 in Chips

You want zesty? You got it. In fact, how about the garden fresh taste of ripe tomatoes and fresh-picked jalapeño peppers, delivered right to your mouth on waves of whole grain goodness? Even better.

100% WHOLE GRAIN

21 GRAMS OF WHOLE GRAINS*

30% LESS FAT THAT REGULAR POTATO CHIPS**

NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS

• Are they nice? Do people recommend these and are they spicy?8 Answers
  • How many flavors are their of sun chips? Are these any go...9 Answers
  • Are these like super spicey? 18 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is my favorite flavor but all of the sun chip flavors are really good. " in 7 reviews
Victoria T.
I love everything about these chips from the crispiness (not hard) to the consistent flavor. When I say consistent flavor what I'm referring to is how some bags of chips will have some of the chips coated with flavoring while others are lacking. Sun Chips always has just the right amount on each chip that I have never gotten a mouth full of the powder. I hope that makes sense. For me, when choosing chips, this is a huge factor to consider.
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
these are amazing.I love gummies and cookies and cell phones, candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos
Jennifer D.
I just want to start of saying I love sun chips ! I used to get this flavor all the time when I was in high school at lunch and I still purchase it. I think the flavor is pretty good, it has a light zest to it but nothing overpowering. Kinda reminds me of tomato but with a slight kick. I also like the fact they are whole grain and not horrible for you. (: please try them out I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
Jada C.
Fargo, ND
I didn’t think I would like the flavor of these chips but I was wrong! I love that they have a little spice to them so get a salsa-y flavor but won’t burn your mouth! When I pair them with sandwiches it just makes the sandwich a little better cause of the flavoring! And it’s nice to have something that’s not just cheese flavored or ranch or the ‘generic’ type of flavors. Give them a try!
Khansa M.
Brooklyn, NY
OMG seriously the best chips ever. They feel so light when you eat them. Just thinking about it right now is making my mouth watery. There’s a nice combo of salsa flavoring on square ridged chips. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who hasn’t tried this yet. This flavor especially!!! No other chips are anywhere like this one
victoria R.
I love all the favors from this brand but this is my absolute favorite. This is very affordable and can be found at your local stores and like target. It taste delicious and not spicy at all but has an awesome taste. I mean i know chips are not so healthy but these make me feel a little more healthier than eating other types lol
Tamiya W.
Minneapolis
These are honestly THE best chips on earth. They taste great and are pretty healthy compared to other cheap brands. Theres not that many in the bag but theres a bunch of flavor on each individual chip. I eat these all the time and I would definitely recommend you grab a bag next time you’re looking for something new to try.
Amber T.
I don't believe there is a SunChip I don't like! However if I were to pick a favorite. My go to is always the garden salsa! Everytime I go and get a sub/hoagie, my next step is grabbing a bag of these chips!! The flavor of these chips, is something more than others. You'll taste it, and it keeps you wondering what it is, but you never quite figure it out!
💜Jessica M.
Oklahoma city
Garden salsa sun chips are my favorite! I am not a big chip eater because most chips contain too much oil or they have dairy which I can not have! I’m very happy to say that these do not, I don’t buy them often because I know I will eat them all in a day and be depressed they’re gone! But I really do love these!
Samantha H.
Mobile
I grew up eating sun chips and they haven’t let me down yet. Of all flavors, this one is my favorite. If I go to subway, 9 times out of 10 these are what I grab. They are a little pricey but most chips are now a days. I do wish they were a little cheaper though. They’re so good I’ll keep buying for my littles!
Melissa M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Are these like super spicey?
Kim F.
Coffeyville, KS
Are these spicy? and are these available all the time, year round or is it just a seasonal product?
Laura R.
Westminster, MD
Are these a spicy salsa or do they have more of a mild flavor?
Willie R.
El Paso, TX
How many flavors are their of sun chips? Are these any good I've never tried them .
Javene S.
Doral, FL
I am a big fan of Sun chips the original flavor that is, but really wondering how the garden salsa tastes, is it too salty or does it taste too seasoned?