BY SUNCHIPS® #3 in Chips

You want zesty? You got it. In fact, how about the garden fresh taste of ripe tomatoes and fresh-picked jalapeño peppers, delivered right to your mouth on waves of whole grain goodness? Even better.

100% WHOLE GRAIN

21 GRAMS OF WHOLE GRAINS*

30% LESS FAT THAT REGULAR POTATO CHIPS**

NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS

• How many flavors are their of sun chips? Are these any good I've ...9 Answers
  • There is one bag of chips left in the entire world how much would...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for these everywhere, where can I find them!!!!?5 Answers
SunChips® Garden Salsa
  • "This is my favorite flavor but all of the sun chip flavors are really good. " in 7 reviews
Miranda Jade P.
Lubbock, TX
This is one of my favorite chip options on the market. In my top five. I’m not really a chip person, so I’m pretty picky when I do have chips. These meet my flavor, crunch, and satisfaction standards. I like the very mild suggestion of spice- they may be salsa but they are not spicy. You can really taste the fresh vegetable flavor in there, too.
These chips are marvelously crunchy, and the wave shape of them makes them very pleasant to bite into.
I buy these a few times a year (like I said, not a huge chip eater) but am always pleased when I do.
Madeleine M.
OBSESSED with these chips! They’re salty and tangy and the perfect snack! Every time I’m at Publix I have to stop and grab a bag. The salsa taste they have are so addicting. The only con to this tasty snack is there aren’t enough in one bag! 10/10 recommend grabbing a bag next time you’re at the grocery store.
Ashley S.
Bealeton
I love, love, love Sun Chips. They are so good and light. There isn’t a lot of greasiness to them unlike some of the other chip brands out there. I love the flavors of them and the Garden Salsa is my all time favorite out of all their flavors. I will get these with my sandwich at Tropical Smoothie and dunk them in ranch from time to time. Weird combo but tastes so yummy.
Jaryahu W.
Smyrna, Ga
Hand down my favorite chips ever if any want to buy me anything it will be SunChips. They’re amazing I’ll love for them to just send me a big shipment of SunChips if you haven’t had them then you are missing out and you should go to your local grocery shop and buy a big bag of them they come in three other flavors
💜Jessica M.
Oklahoma city
Garden salsa sun chips are my favorite! I am not a big chip eater because most chips contain too much oil or they have dairy which I can not have! I’m very happy to say that these do not, I don’t buy them often because I know I will eat them all in a day and be depressed they’re gone! But I really do love these!
Julia H.
Midland, MI
LUV THESE SUNCHIPS. i love eating sunchips in general because they make me feel healthier than i actually am. when you eat these, you don't get the gross feeling that you usually get by eating other chips, which is a perk. i love the garden salsa recipe because it tastes fresh, but still has the tasty flavor of a chip!
Abi R.
new york
This is definitely one of the most healthiest snacks ever I could eat it on the way to work and sometimes I have leftovers for later in my workers they always ask for some and I got them some one day they all loved it the old purchase their own I would definitely recommend this product to other people
Megan R.
My mouth waters anytime I think about these. By far my favorite chips out there on the market. Healthier than most chips, not greasy and very flavorful! Garden Salsa is life but harvest cheddar is a close second, affordable and great quality. A must try for anyone that hasn't tried them
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
These are so yummy good and delicious. I have to say, this flavor is by far my favorite! I always buy these at the store. I don't like to try many new things, but I had these at a party once and now I'm hooked. It has just the right amount of flavor in every chip. This flavor is a must try
Skylar S.
Woodstock, AL
Before my friend introduced me to these, I never ate Sun Chips. As soon as I tried these, I knew I’d be reaching for them a lot more often than anything else. They give the perfect flavor for me! I’d recommend these to anyone, unless they’re super, super sensitive to spicy things.
Melissa M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Are these like super spicey?
Kim F.
Coffeyville, KS
Are these spicy? and are these available all the time, year round or is it just a seasonal product?
Laura R.
Westminster, MD
Are these a spicy salsa or do they have more of a mild flavor?
Javene S.
Doral, FL
I am a big fan of Sun chips the original flavor that is, but really wondering how the garden salsa tastes, is it too salty or does it taste too seasoned?
Willie R.
El Paso, TX
How many flavors are their of sun chips? Are these any good I've never tried them .