BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sara D.
Plain City
These chips truly taste like onion rings! They have the perfect amount of seasonings and the right amount of crunch.
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
I like Sun chips because they are a healthy and delicious option for a snack. This flavor is really good, it does taste like an onion chip and I think you get a lot of product in a bag, which is good. I would eat them with some sour cream.
Myriah O.
Portland, OR
Cause what’s a Subway sandwich without a bag of SunChips® Garden Salsa?! It’s so hard to choose just one flavor but Harvest Cheddar and Garden Salsa are my faves! Excuse me while I nom nom nom 🤤
Kat J.
First off, the French Onion flavor of these chips is fantastic. If you love sour cream and onion chips, these are right up your alley! It’s tangy, fresh, and completely negates the need for setting up chips with onion dip as a snack,... This bag has everything you could want. Did I mention the crunch and texture is super tasty?? You know how when you’re craving a bag of chips, you really want that crispy crunch with substantial flavor in every bite? Sun Chips gives you that, it never disappoints... These wavy chips never crumble apart or fall flat on flavor. As if those simple components weren’t enough, these are much healthier than other chips brands out there. So you’re making a smart healthy decision that you can feel good about, and your mouth is happy with it too!!

100% Whole Grain and a delicious snack! What more can you ask for?
Tiffany G.
Philadelphia, PA
My daughter loves these! They're always fresh and crunchy, no dip needed! Whole grain whole good! The other flavors are good but this is the go to!
blanca a.
This are pretty good they are healthier for you they taste good. They taste good with food like tuna or potatoe salad
Shawna T.
Desoto, TX
Snacking can be a bad thing for some of us especially if we grab a bag of chips. I love chips! I have fell in love with this whole grain gem. My favorite is the Garden Salsa flavor. It takes away the guilt of snacking.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
These sun chips are very addicting! 100% whole grains so they are healthy!! I seriously love these and can eat alot at a time! You can buy these just about anywheres and they are affordable! They have great flavors! And come in various flavors too!!
Emily P.
Come on SunChips I love you and all but this flavor is nasty. Don’t go in thinking sour cream and onion or you will be poorly disappointed. I don’t mind onion flavor at all. But this flavor is just gross.
Jodie Z.
I love SunChips® Original Multigrain Chips the sour cream and original are my favorite flavors. Even though I have an issue with dairy, the sun chips don't bother me hardly at all.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?