BY SUNCHIPS®

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
Alaina H.
Delavan
Purchased at: Amazon
Always a snack favorite! Whenever I just need some chips these are my favorite! Yummy!
Shelly B.
Dallas , PA
Of all the sun chips these are my favorite , they are a hard find In stores they are always sold out , guess I share an interest In flavor . A reasonable price
keely r.
Forks, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Yummm! I love onions so of course i love these! French onion for the win Sun Chips! I absolutely recommend these
Livee S.
Murphy, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This flavor is a little disappointing. It is milder than some french onion chips. For me, there is an aftertaste that tastes like fake onions.
Caroline P.
Bay Roberts
Purchased at: Walmart
These chips are soooo good! If you like onion flavoured things you’d love them! They have such a great onion flavour without being gross and over powering. I absolutely love them!
Natacha N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great flavorful taste in every bite. Always tastes fresh and great for parties. I can single handedly eat the whole bag on my own. I’ve been buying these for over ten years.
Tara T.
Thomasville, GA
Purchased at: Publix
Love the French Onion SunChips. Great taste and low calorie count... I’’m a chip girl and this is a welcome change to the basic chip. Lots of flavor...just be careful because they are hard to put down....
Janet S.
Dartmouth
This French onion flavor is absolutely delicious, but they are rarely on sale at my local store so I don’t buy them very often. Would likely buy them more often if they were a little less expensive.
Rebecca Y.
Scarborough , ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Love how these are different from original potato chips like all other chip brands. Love the onion flavour and is one of my favourites from the sun chip brand
Margo C.
Surrey, BC
A decent chip. You know what your getting. You can't go wrong with SunChips. Everyone loves them and they have a taste of their own.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Danielle R.
Milwaukee
These or Pringles sour cream and onion??