BY SUNCHIPS®

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
Nikki F.
Beaufort
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my sons favorite chips! It’s a great design that catches your eye! The price isn’t bad! And the taste is so great!
Christina C.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Kroger
These SunChips are definitely my go to when I want a flavorful, affordable snacks. They have lots of awesome ingredients and packs a flavor punch of French onion. I buy them all the time when I get a chance...I wish they would sale a pack that consists of This flavor only ! Haha
Ashley R.
Purchased at: Safeway
Sun chips are good. The flavor is nice and strong so you aren't left licking the bag to get flavor afterwards.
Marlena R.
Salem
my husbands favorite, always take on the road and crunch great lives you satisfied, smells good, salty enough
Kelsie M.
Tweed, ON
My favorite Sun Chip. All of the spices and flavors blend together leaving one mouth watering flavor. The wavy design of the chip prevents the roof pf your mouth and cheeks from getting cut up like other chip brands.

Overall a fun healthy, delicious alternative to chips
Jesse L.
Whitby
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing taste really good and satisfy my hunger, it's pretty hard to try and not finish a bag in one sitting.
PATRICE H.
SAN JOSE
Purchased at: Safeway
These are delicious and filling the first time I had it was at a subway sandwich shop and after that I was just hooked. It is definitely one of the better tasting multi grain chips that you can pick up at the grocery store.
Leigha ☪.
Stockton, CA
Purchased at: Target
No sandwich is complete without a crunch! My personal favorites are SunChips ! I love the French Onion with my sandwiches!
Spencer B.
salt lake city
This has and always will be my favorite favor of sun chips. But beware not to Chow down on these before any close up interviews or dates cause it will leave you with onion breathe so eat responseable and do it when your breathe can stink a bit. but you should try them super tastey
Amanda M.
des moines
Purchased at: Kroger
One of the best flavors and one of the hardest chip varieties to find! Nice, savory flavor. Nice as a filler up with the amount of fiber inside. Would recommend to anyone wanting a comfort food night.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Danielle R.
Milwaukee
These or Pringles sour cream and onion??