BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on target.com
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I recommend this product. It is way more healthy than regular greasy chips, because they are baked, not fried in oil. And, they are tasty and crunchy.
Andrea H.
Yoakum, TX
These are addicting!!! Love to snack on these with some spinach dip!!!! They're crunchy and delicious!!!
samantha s.
Massillon, OH
I love this kind of chip just bought some the other day and need to buy more no one else in my family is aloud to eat this kinda of chip. i will keep buying it.
Tye B.
Bolton
Yooooo when your high .... This is the sh*t fam like Jheez. This right his is the munch
lydia  R.
One of my favorite chips, they aren't too heavy and are full of taste. I would recommend them to other people.
Tory V.
Oyen, AB
 I have been buying this chip since I first found them a couple of years ago they are awesome I love their flavour and texture and everything they're made out of I often have a hard time finding them to purchase but now notice them around a lot more !
Bridget K.
Ottawa, ON
These chips are so yummy. They are very flavourful and crispy. Great for sharing with the kids or eating alone.
Shelby P.
These are my favorite flavor of sunchips. So yummy! They do kinda leave an aftertaste and sometimes give me heart burn tho.
Penny E.
St. John's
Love these chips! Once the bag is open, I can’t stop till they’re all gone. So yummy.
Mary D.
Detroit, MI
I LOVE LOVE LOVE This Sun Chip!!! When we're fasting at church, I purchase these for my Snack and they fill me up!! I would recommend this to any and everyone! They are soooooo good! I'm highly satisfied with this!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?